Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fair is Foul and Foul is Fair (DragonSong) [M]

Started by Gligar, January 18, 2016, 11:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gligar

Elena laughed. "And that's just the way I'd want you, honey." She snaked her hand to his back and gave his behind a playful squeeze.

DragonSong

Noel's eyebrow crept higher and a low growling sound started in his throat. "Don't start something you can't finish," he warned playfully, sliding a hand up her leg to rest on her hip.

Gligar

"Wouldn't dream of it, baby. Do I seem like the kind of girl to leave you high and dry?" Elena moaned and writhed deeper into his embrace. About damn time, she thought.

"Besides, you're acting like I'm not enjoying this as much as you are." She looked to the side before closing her eyes and breathing in. "Maybe more, as a matter of fact."

DragonSong

Casting a look in the apparently sleeping Leon's direction, Noel suddenly stood, grabbing her around the waist and lifting her with him.

"What do you say to finding somewhere a bit more private then?" he murmured, voice low and eyes glinting.

Gligar

"He doesn't fancy joining in?" she said. She looked a little disappointed. "Shame."

DragonSong

That earned her a slightly startled laugh. "Well ya see, even if he did- he's my brother," Noel pointed out, arching an eyebrow. "I make a point to actually avoid seeing him naked. We've got enough issues as it is without throwing that into the  mix."

Gligar

"Heh. One will do fine, then."

She spun around and held him by the waist, leaning in for a kiss.

DragonSong

Noel was content to let her take the lead for awhile, returning the kiss easily and taking a few steps back from their little campsite, trying to put some distance between them and Leon.

Gligar

Elena reached up to Noel's face. She deepened the kiss, sliding her tongue in his mouth to try and speed things along. Her breathing was heavy and her pulse was racing, every touch a jolt of lightning to her body.

DragonSong

"Eager little thing, aren't ya?" he chuckled, tilting his head into the kiss.

He didn't need a lot of encouragement though. Judging they were at a decent distance to allow some privacy, Noel grabbed her legs and hooked them around his waist, one hand going to the small of her back and the other under her backside to press her against him.

Gligar

Elena giggled again. She spread her legs for him and started fidgeting around his waist, trying to find a way to pull his pants off.

DragonSong

Noel growled, eyes flaring. He turned his attention to her neck, nipping and kissing while one hand helped her work his breeches down over his hips.

Gligar

After she slid down Noel's breeches, Elena unbuckled her cloak and cast it aside. Reluctantly breaking free from his embrace, she knelt down so that she was level with his waist.

"Ooh, he's a healthy little one down there." she said, hunger in her voice. Much to her pleasure, she didn't find anything little about it at all.

DragonSong

Noel chuckled, the sound more reminiscent of another growl than anything else. Leaning back against a rather conveniently placed tree, he arched an eyebrow at her, grinning wide and revealing sharp fangs. "We gonna talk all night?" he quipped.

He could almost taste her emotions in the air, and thanks to the blood from his incubus father, they filled him with a quick jolt of energy.

Gligar

"I know a much more fun thing to do with my mouth than talk..."

She opened her mouth and took him inside of her. She'd had experience with this in the past - she worked the shaft with her mouth, slowly at first, before picking up the pace.

DragonSong

Noel's head fell back a bit and that low growling sound started in his throat again. He didn't do much else though, preferring to let her work as she would, occasionally glancing down with half lidded eyes.

Gligar

Elena started bobbing her head up and down faster, making small noises of pleasure as she did so. Occasionally she would stop, take him out of her mouth and give the base of his shaft a quick lick. Her legs started crossing and she slowly reached down to her veiled undergarments...

DragonSong

With another growl, Noel reached down and grabbed her shoulders, hauling her up to crush her against him in a heated kiss.

Gligar

Elena returned the kiss and decided that she'd had enough of garments. She broke the kiss, slid his shirt off and undid her own brassiere, leaning in to kiss him while she did so. When they were finally completely naked, she deepened the kiss again, her tongue mixing with his in a sloppy affair.

DragonSong

Noel lifted her up again, wrapping her legs around his waist and trailing his hand from hip to knee and back again. He broke away from her lips for a moment to turn his attention to her neck, licking and biting as often as kissing.