Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Black and Bones [M]

Started by visualspice, January 23, 2016, 01:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She hit it hard, his retort taking her off guard. But it took just a second for her to kick away, dipping back into the blackness before reappearing and charging at him with her spear.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

"You're slow," Mist said as he sidestepped again, raising his foot to stomp at the back of her knee. "Predictable." In truth, he couldn't see her. Not even with these eyes. But the blade could. His senses and physical capabilities were heightened in this state. Luckily, else their fight would've been over soon.

visualspice

She stumbled away, growling beneath her breath. Then she looked to his sword.
"Your blade...." she growled. Ah, why hadn't she thought more of it before? Without another word, she took a step back and vanished once again, from sight.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

Mist saw how the spectral woman dissappeared. No doubt was she powering up for a stronger and swifter attack. "Kainshou. Link." He muttered to himself as the sclera of the blade turned black. The iris crimson, like his own eyes. A direct neural link. So even the slight delay of communication between Mist and his sword were completely negated. He turned where the shadow being was currently. "I can see you."

visualspice

She could feel their link, the strange connection and bounding with a darker power. The shadows around her even seemed to mock it, however, when he turned to her and claimed what he could see- a vision of her incased in a flickering darkness, she felt her own rage well up inside her before she let the shadows work through her as she seemed to lash out at him from everywhere at once.

Medievarad

And dark green chains shot from the ground in defense. Surrounding him in a defensive circle of dark green and black metal. Mist arched an.eyebrow at the chains. Was his control over the corruption increasing?

visualspice

Even still, she slipped out of the shadows and began to lash out at his shield, spear fiercely in hand. She was relentless.

Medievarad

The chains opened up and her spear slid.inside. Mist grabbed it and started to pull the shadow inside with a low huff, forcing.her to the ground if he managed to pull her in.

visualspice

She hadn't expected it, and fell to her knees suddenly before him. Now within his powerfield, she felt the intense pull from the darkness of his blade, and wildly reached out to grab it, and claw at the eye that seemed to be looking right into her soul.

Medievarad

Mist pulled the sword.back, before smacking it against her face with a bored sigh, "stand down." Surprising. She knew just where to hurt the sword. Luckily his reactions were fast enough. Else he would also be in a world of pain. A trickle of.blood ran down from his eyes. There was still a limit to this.

visualspice

The smack only forced her back like a pup struck by it's master, but it was not a downing blow, and so she curled her lips back to hiss, "I will never stand down to you."
Her eyes flashed a wild, glowing color- the color of blood- while she attempted again, to get at his seemingly only weakness with much fever.

Medievarad

Mist.sighed as he spun around, the tip of the blade scraping over the floor. He put his free hand against the back of her head. Smacking her down against the floor, face first. "I don't wish to hrmurt you. But you're forcing me."

Mist arched an eyebrow. He had to end this. Soon the eye would close and he'd be forced out of this state.

visualspice

"There is no force when a man has free will!" she hissed, eyes full of venom, before she ducked into the shadows and disappeared again.

Medievarad

Shit.

Time's up.

Mist grit his teeth as the eye of the blade slowly closed again, his eyes regaining their usual shade and hue. With a loud, metallic slam, the sword smacked against the floor again and he let out a soft pant.

The tides had turned now. He couldn't see her. He couldn't hear her. He couldn't predict her moves. He was fighting blindly. Against a swift and dangerous foe.

visualspice

And soon all he'd be seeing was black.

She didn't kill him. She wanted to, but something kept her from it. Perhaps it was the draw to the dark feeling emanating from his blade, and a darkness within his own self.

Or maybe it was because he had actually wanted to save her.

The fool.

Either way, she made quick work to bind him up, hanging him upside down from a tree while contemplating just what to do with his blade as she held it in her hand and studied it.

Medievarad

"Well fuck," the words Mist opened his eyes with as he dangled upside down the tree, arching anbeyebrow as he swung slowly, looking around. "You can tie knots better than you fight," Mist said with an annoyed, yet almost careless tone. Way too casual for his current position.

"By the way, it doesn't like being messed with," he answered as he gave a jerky nod to the sword in her hands.

visualspice

She looked at him, then pressed the blade to his throat.
"Who said I was playing."

Medievarad

"Heh," Mist let out a soft, unimpressed huff. "That thing won't kill me. I'm its lifeline." He would shrug if he wasn't hogtied to a tree. "Besides. I never said you were playing. But I'm no idiot. Why am I still breathing?" He inquired as his eyes squinched softly.

visualspice

Her eyes narrowed on him.
"Because you're an idiot." She was thankful she had lead him away from where they had last fought. She hoped they were far enough away he wouldn't be able to remember the way back to her cave. "Stupid men can live because their lives will end as foolishly as they live."
And she moved to cut his bindings down with his own blade and watched him simply drop painfully to the ground.

Medievarad

Mist let out a dry chuckle. "It doesn't matter for shit if it looks foolish to others." Mist smirked, before he collapsed with a loud clunking, before sitting up and rubbing to the back of his head. "If you find protecting the ones in need foolish, then I am a fucking fool alright." He pushed himself up on his feet, his hand resting on the sword. "Now. It wants its original owner again."