Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Strange Happenings [Glob] [M]

Started by DragonSong, February 04, 2016, 08:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

He felt her come undone beneath him and he showed her little mercy, instead opting to quench her fire by powering through. He kissed her then, so fiercely that he found himself panting, even if he didn't neet to breathe.

"Twilight, I'm close!" He said against her jaw.

DragonSong

She twisted her head and fluttered kisses against his cheek, his jaw, his neck. "Vel," she whispered, wincing slightly and gasping as he continued to move, her body shuddering beneath him.

"I want to make you fall apart," she breathed, curving her neck up to press her brow against his, cupping his face between her palms as she drew him into a kiss.

DaGlobster

In the end, she got what she wanted. Vel hammered her until he couldn't do it anymore and he caught his crest, filling her with illusionary seed and that rush of energy that'd arc across her entire body.

When it was over, he was breathing against her shoulder, still over her and inside of her.

"Gods, I'm so lucky to have you..."

It was barely a mutter, but he punctuated it with a tiny nibble to her shoulder.

DragonSong

Twilight's hand came to cup the back of his neck and she let her cheek lean against his temple, breathing rather heavily.

"Stole my line," she whispered with a small, tired smile as her other hand moved to stroke up and down his back gently.

DaGlobster

"Mm" was Vel's response to that.

Finally, he let out a sigh and straightened up onto his knees, letting her see all of him as he let the illusion go and went back to his halfway form. Subsequently, he drew his hips back to pull out of her nice and slow, idly fondling her breast.

"I think we need a bath, my love."

DragonSong

Her lashes fluttered and her back arched as he pulled away, a soft "Mmm..." slipping past her lips. She smiled up at him tiredly and nodded.

"I think you're right," she agreed quietly. While a large part of her would have been happy to fall asleep just as they had been, she knew a bath would ultimately help. It had been a long few days, and getting clean before slipping back into bed would probably be helpful.

DaGlobster

Vel paused, seemingly indecisive about something, before he leaned down suddenly and kissed her breast, shifting forwards and burying himself in her to the base once again.

He gasped, and then turned that gasp into a gentle bite to her nipple, followed by a kiss to her neck.

"One more?"

DragonSong

Twilight gasped, startled, and her body jerked slightly beneath him. A little caught off guard, she wriggled to resettle herself and drew her hands up to stroke down his shoulders to his upper arms, pulling him up for a proper kiss.

"Alright," she sighed, mock exasperated. "I suppose you've convinced me."

DaGlobster

Vel chuckled a little breathlessly, letting out small sounds into the kiss as he started to move again, hands wandering all over her.

"Most gracious of you," he said, and initiated a kiss of his own as he took it slowly this time.

DragonSong

Twilight simply allowed herself to relax back into the bed, her hands stroking gently up and down Vel's shoulders and over his back, relearning the texture of metal and polished wood against her skin.

"I love you," she murmured breathily as her hips rolled up to meet his, eyes shimmering amethyst.

DaGlobster

Vel beamed down at her at that, and he swung down to kiss her for the barest moment before he let  both sets of arms wander about her.

"I love you, Twilight. Always have, always will."

Then, wanting to experiment, he leaned back and propped her legs up on his shoulders, leaning back down and planting his hands by the sides of her head as he cranked it up.

DragonSong

"Ah! Gods." Twilight's back arched and she closed her eyes, letting her head fall back into the pillows, lips slightly parted as she panted lightly. She reached up to clasp her hands around his neck, drawing him down so their chests nearly brushed as they moved together.

DaGlobster

"That's right," Vel said, allowing himself to be a little more aggressive than he usually was. Perhaps he was still pumped full of energy from his momentary scrap with the vampires.

Brought down low, Vel locked lips with Twilight as he repeatedly slammed into her, knowing she'd appreciate it. He squeezed her ass and hips quite possessively.

"You like that?"

DragonSong

A little taken aback for a moment, Twilight nonetheless allowed herself to be swept into Vel's mood. She dragged her nails down his back, wondering if it felt the same in this form as it would when her touch met skin.

"Yes," she whispered, tipping her hips back and holding them there for a few moments, grinding them together as he thrust forward. She kissed him again, almost harshly, her tongue tracing his lips before she nipped at them just a bit passed gently.

DaGlobster

It was interesting, the feel of her nails skimming across brass and wood, but Vel shivered like a human nonetheless. She ground them together and he did the same, going in as deep as he could and staying there as they moved in unison.

"Just like that, love. Please..."

DragonSong

Twilight pressed up against him a little harder, dipping her head to kiss his shoulder, then turning her face into the curve of his neck as she felt her peak approaching. "A little more, Vel," she gasped softly, her nails scrabbling at his back as she sought purchase.

DaGlobster

Vel went harder, feeling his own peak approaching, drawing his hips back to really pound her climax out of her before he unexpectedly caught his own crest, filling her with magic and seed as he gently bit down on the side of her neck.

"Twilight!"

DragonSong

Another gasp dragged from between her lips and she jerked beneath him, almost shuddering as her climax rippled through her.

After, she all but collapsed back into the mattress, panting, and wrapped her arms tight around his shoulders, holding him to her while her legs hooked around his waist.

DaGlobster

Vel would've made to pull out, but once her legs hooked around his waist he took the cue and simply settled against her, content to keep all of his mock seed plugged up inside her.

"You're amazing, Twilight," he murmured, and he lifted his head to kiss her.

DragonSong

Her legs slid down his body, still wrapped around him but now resting over the curve of his thighs rather than locked around his waist.

"I love you," she responded softly, smiling into the kiss. Her hands stroked idly up and down his back.