Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Sound of Bells (M)

Started by visualspice, April 10, 2016, 01:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Jack groaned, rolling his shoulders.
"I don't know!" He just threw his hands out, and pointed in the direction he felt was the most away from the chaos. "There.. let's just go that way." And of course, there was no road as he began to stomp along the muddy grass set beneath a thick array of trees.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

She could do little more than nod quickly and start after him, catching her toe on her ripped skirt and nearly tumbling over head first.

"Ah- damnit!" Glowering, she paused to rip a wide strip off the hem of her skirt, shortening it enough that it wouldn't hamper her legs in it's current state.

visualspice

Jack turned around and fetched her by the arm.
"What are you doing?Come on! We gotta keep moving! "
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

She stumbled again when he grabbed her arm. "Wha- hold on! If you'd just give me a second-"

Skirt adjusted, she managed to get her feet under her and glared at him as she started walking. "I couldn't walk straight in that thing, I had to fix it."

visualspice

Jack gawked at her.
"Are you pulling off your skirts?" But then he saw what she was doing, but it still illicited an eye roll.
"You sure you're okay now?" he asked, leading her in who knows what direction they were going.

DragonSong

Fiona made a rude gesture at his back, scowling at the ground as she followed after him. "I'm fine, thanks," she grumbled, falling into step beside him.

visualspice

"You know most women wear skirts."
They seemed kind of a hassle. Then again, if men wore skirts... he guess it'd make it easier to piss. Kind of. Maybe not. He contemplated hiking up a skirt to take a whiz and made a face at the idea.

DragonSong

She shot him a look, eyebrow arched. "I am aware. Y'know, seeing how I am in fact a woman and all," she drawled.

With the ragged tears to her dress and the amount of fabric she'd had to rip off the hem, it was nearly impossible for her to hide her wings and tails, not to mention the scales that traced her body. She hunched her shoulders a bit, arms wrapped around her middle. She wasn't used to feeling so exposed, and she didn't like it.

visualspice

Woman. Right..
She was a woman.
"Well, maybe you can show me more of that later to prove it. For now, we should keep moving."
Wait, did he just hit on her? No, he just out right asked her for a fuck. Kind of.
Angsar's name! What was wrong with him? Oh well, maybe she'd be okay with it. It'd been a while since he had sex and sex was sex. He jsut needed it. It wans't like he wanted something romantic out of it. If not well..
Maybe he'd hit up a whore or something. He was never good at flirting or anything of the sort. Then agian, his statement probably made that obvious. Yeah...
He cracked his shoulders.
Maybe she'd just slap him. That normally is what happened when he accidently said he wante dto see a woman's boobs.

DragonSong

Fiona nearly tripped over her own tail as it whipped around in surprise. "Excuse me?!" She gaped at him. Her cheeks went very red, and she was caught somewhere between wanting to smack him across the face again and- well, sort of wanting to "prove it", just to get him to shut up.

Blushing deeply, she growled, "If we weren't in a hurry, I'd hit you for that," as she stomped along ahead of him, although she had no idea where they were going.

visualspice

"Oh come on, I'd love to see you try it."

DragonSong

She whirled and grabbed the front of his shirt, tail lashing and sending her skirts whipping around her legs as she growled.

"Why do you do this? Don't we have enough problems to deal with right now?! Why do you have to- to antagonize me?"

She was clinging to his shirt to avoid hauling off and hitting him again. As satisfying as it had been, she didn't want to get into the habit of just smacking people who got on her nerves.

visualspice

"Hey, woah, woah, relax," he went on, hands over top of her wrists. "It's not my fault you got all skirts riled over it."

DragonSong

"Gah! Why are you like this?!" Eyes flashing, she tried to pull back from him.

Something stopped her. An instinct she didn't understand, but caught in her throat and wouldn't let her move. No. No, bad idea, very bad idea. No, Fiona, stop-

She leaned in and bit him, pressing her teeth into the curve of his neck and shoulder. It wasn't hard enough to draw blood, more a show of dominance than an actual attack meant to injure.

Which was exactly what it was, though she didn't realize it consciously. Reminiscent of a larger drake biting the back of an irritating dragon's neck to get the other creature to leave her alone, or at least acknowledge her power.

visualspice

Jack didn't fully realize what was happening or not, but his mind pretty much went in very few directions. So naturally he just punched her in response and wrenched her off of his neck.

"What.. what did you just.. just do?!" His cheeks flushed and he reached back to feel...
Was there blood? Or was that just her saliva?

"Ansgar's name, Fiona... what are you .. did you just.. are you just...?"
he wasn't sure if her eyes were feral or lusty. Somehow he interpreted the latter. "Are you trying to get kinky with me?"
Cause he wish he got the memo because he would probably not have punched or.. or something!

DragonSong

Gasping, Fiona staggered back. One hand flew to her mouth and she stared at him, panting.

What the hell did she just do?

"I- I don't- I didn't-" She gulped in a breath, then glared at him. "You punched me."

visualspice

"And you bit me!" came his retort. "Did you draw blood? Or is this slobber.." he made a face and looked at his hand. No blood from what he could see- but he didn't have the best eye sight.

DragonSong

"I didn't mean to-" Fiona snapped her mouth closed and folded her arms with a huff, flushing scarlet.

"It just...sorta...happened..."

visualspice

"How do you just KINDA bite someone!?"

DragonSong

"I don't know!" She threw her hands up in exasperation. Honestly, she was a little terrified that it had happened, and she hadn't really seemed to have much control over it.