Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Sound of Bells (M)

Started by visualspice, April 10, 2016, 01:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

It took a moment for Jack to get exactly just what was implied when his face went flat, eyes very, very wide. It took him quite a long time to digest just what she said-
and his head hurt.
His dick inside his pants ache...
and his mind whirled over just how ridiculous he must have acted when under the influence of Tayu's mating curse.

"Wait... woah... wait.."
He still wasn't sure he calculated this all out.
"Are you... saying you.... want to.." and he gestured down to his pants and...

He wasn't sure if he ought to be upset, elated or...
even hornier.
Because one way or another if he didn't fuck something he felt as if he'd go insane.
And even though his head wasn't clouded by the fairy....

"Did.. I... do something to you.. cause of.. Tayu?"

Why couldn't he believe she wanted him? Why was he being difficult?
She was cute enough and well...
It wasn't like he didn't want to but...

Well, hell. He wasn't sure he could. It almost felt like he might be taking advantage of her. He was supposed to be helping her yet....

"I mean I'm not saying no but..."

He was an idiot. And had absolutely no finesse in the love or lust department. It was.. part of (or okay the MAIn reason) he ended up bargaining with Tayu...

But didn't that make it worse? Didn't that mean that Tayu... won?

Oh hells.. he wasn't sure how much he cared right now, but his blood was on fire.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

“What? Oh—no! No, you didn’t,” Fiona hurried to assure him, waving her hands and blushing harder. “You didn’t, it was fine—I mean you were, ah—it was fine. Really. I just thought…I know you didn’t really want me, you just wanted someone, but it, um…I…”

Oh god. She half hoped it was possible to just expire of embarrassment. That would at least put an end to it. She shifted on her knees, hands fisting in what was left of her skirts as she bit her lip and her tail twitched again.

“It’s not that I didn’t want to, last night, and I know I annoy you and honestly you drive me absolutely mad sometimes but I’m not blind and you’re very nice to look at and—oh dear gods, kill me—and I’m only out here wandering around with you because I wanted a chance to see more of life and this…this seems to qualify?”

She chanced a peek up at him, blushed harder, and dropped her face into her hands with a groan. She was overheated, the faintest glimmer of light shining under her skin again. “I’ll—I’ll just stop talking now…”

visualspice

Jack stared.
"You're a virgin?"
He was never the best with words.
And.. that idea didn't help his situation either.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

She wasn't sure how it was possible, but Fiona's blush ramped up yet another few tics. The soft light pulsing like fire through her veins actually flickered brighter for a moment as she looked away.

"Yes," she mumbled, sounding almost petulant about it, which really wasn't making her feel any less embarrassed about the whole thing. Exasperated, she threw her arms wide and huffed, "When exactly would I have had the--the opportunity to--"

She snapped her mouth shut and looked away again.

visualspice

He thought over what she said carefully and couldn't help himself as the idea was a bigger turn on then it was before.
But their actions wouldn't be without consequences. After what Tayu did... he was... a lot more potent since he ne er had his release

But what the hell, if they started fooling around, what would it hurt? Would certainly make travel easier. And he hadn't knocked up a lady yet (that he knew of...)

Then a coy smile began to draw across his lips as he regarded her.
"Have you been masterbating over me?"

Yes, Jack, the seducer.

DragonSong

"Wha-- No!" Fiona screeched, then clapped her hands over her mouth and shot a furtive look toward the window they'd snuck in through the previous night. Of course, now that it was nearly daylight, no one was actually patrolling. She didn't think there would be anyone in this part of the city until it was dusk again.

She twisted to glower at Jack, huffing and folding her arms self-consciously over her chest. "Look, I just figured it was the easier option, but by all means, go find...someplace else, if that's what you want," she mumbled.

visualspice

Jack couldn't help but laugh before looking around the room.
"Guess this is a better place to lose your virginity than where I did. Hell, even this abandoned shit hole is better than some places in the slums."

He eyed her, and couldn't help but smirk. And he felt.. almost odd for it. He wasn't a big smiler- he realized. But he couldn't help but be pleasantly amused by this.

But he didn't approach her. This was her first time, and if they were actually going to do this...

"Hey, I'm game if you want a ride on old Jack over here. But I should warn you... I've been told I'm a bit... big, if you catch my drift."

Jack, the humble seducer.

DragonSong

Fiona's eyes went a little wide as it became apparent that he was taking the offer, as it were, seriously.

Something in his smile simultaneously put her at ease, and made her very, very nervous. She licked her lips, glanced down, went crimson, and looked up at the ceiling quickly.

"I...noticed," she admitted through gritted teeth. She had been in and out of his lap more than she wanted to admit over the course of the night, and it was...hard to ignore.

visualspice

Jack might be slow on the up take, but subtle, he was not. He saw how she fidgeted and began to work at his buckle.
Well.. she wasn't saying no.
And a moment later, he was standing up and discarding this clothing, stand there- completely naked in the dusty light.

DragonSong

Still staring resolutely upward, Fiona was only aware that he was moving, not what he was doing. At least until he stood, and suddenly filled her entire vision.

"You--" She squeaked, wide eyed, and just stared at him in silence. Then she closed her eyes, slumped back against the wall, and snorted a vaguely hysterical laugh.

"Really not wasting any time, hm?" she noted wryly, quirking one eyebrow at him and cocking her head where she leaned against the wall. She managed to keep her voice blithe, but there was a telling movement from her tail beneath her skirts as it flicked back and forth in some combination of nervousness and anticipation.

visualspice

Jack stood there and slowly cracked his neck. Left, then right.  He smirked at her and rolled his shoulders.
Even in the dim light,  Jack's naked form was impressive, with thick muscles lining all of his body. He had scars, plenty to boot, only adding textures to his sun bronzed skin.

"Yeah well, you're offering and I just suffered all night with night with severe case of blue balls, " he went on, casually approaching her side of the room.

He eyed her dressed form hungrily and gave it a light tug.

"So we doing this thing or am I jerking myself off in the corner?"

His manhood stood at attention, swollen , turgid and wanting. And he wasn't boasting when he said he had some size. A hand rested on the wall above her, his shadow slipping over her. His hand fiddled with her / his shirt. He was close enough but only that his sex brushed her.

"One of us is over dressed."
Ironically, her clothes was half falling off and ripped

DragonSong

Fiona got to her feet as he approached her, but she let him back her up against the wall and lean over her as he braced a hand against the wall behind her. She tipped her chin up and gave him her best nonchalant smirk, though her chest was rising and falling faster than normal as her breath picked up.

"Well." She tilted her head at him and challenged quietly, "I suppose you'd better fix that then."

Her clothes were barely holding together as it was, anyway. It wouldn't take much from him to get them off.

visualspice

Jack stared at her, the smallest, knowing smile on his lips. Then with absolutely no grace, he grabbed one shoulder of her dress and ripped the thing off in one jerk of his strong arm and tossed the limp and useless old shirt of his aside.

He moved to step into the small distance between them, his hard member warm and eager, pressing against her belly as a large hand moved to smooth down her shoulder,  his body shivering at the soft touch of her skin beneath his.

DragonSong

Oh.

Alright, she had basically dared him, but still somehow there was a flash of surprise when he literally ripped the dress off. She stared at him, eyes wide and lips parted, then shivered when he stepped forward and she felt him pressing against her.

“Jack…” She licked her lips, tail flicking back and forth so her scales rasped against the wall behind her. Her wings, no longer bound down by what had been left of the dress, unfurled slightly to cup around her arms, a shimmering gold cocoon that caught and reflected back the soft light shining from her wrists and throat.

She dropped her eyes, suddenly very aware of…all her “extra pieces”. She chewed nervously at her lower lip, glancing up at him through her lashes.

“You, um…you’re sure about this?”

visualspice

He stared at her, eyes seeking hers. He moved a strong finger to lift her chin to look up at him so their eyes could meet .

"My body has long been sure." He paused, holding her gaze. "The rest is up to you."

DragonSong

Fiona stopped breathing for a moment. Her tongue flicked out to wet her lips, then she smiled at him.

"Alright then." She reached up to wind her arms around his neck lazily, leaning forward into him as she did and curving her wings just a bit so the edges brushed against his arms. Her tail wound around her own leg and she shivered as she pressed against him.

"Show me what to do, Jack."

visualspice

He grinned a knowing cocky grin as she made her move,  shivering at the touch of her wings to his arms.  A hand moved to grip hers before leading it down between them.

"Well, for starters. Why don't you touch it? I'll be inside you.  You should feel what's about to come. "

DragonSong

"Oh, um..."

Fiona let him guide her hand, keeping her eyes on his face for a few moments longer before she dropped her eyes to actually look at what she was doing. At the words "inside you" the flush in her cheeks and firelight in her skin flared a little brighter, but she shot him a quick, wry look.

Cautiously, she wrapped her hand around him and peeked up at his face. "That's—that's alright, isn't it?"

visualspice

Jack looked like he was about to choke. His face was almost purple,  an odd quick procession of colors before he panted.

"I'm.. s..sorry. I forgot how horny I was."
He tried to keep himself I'm check. He could really hurt her if she wasn't ready.

He swallowed and nodded.
"Ye.. yeah.  Your touches feel, " he panted. "Good."

DragonSong

“Jack?” She frowned, voice laced with concern. Then he explained and she choked a little herself, eyes wide. “A-ah. Sorry?”

But…well, he had said it felt good…

Slowly, she started to stroke her hand up and down. The other came to rest on his chest as she leaned in a little closer, pressing her own legs together with a slightly sharper than normal breath as her body started to remind her that she’d had quite the frustrating night too, as it were.

“Can—can you…” she swallowed through a suddenly tight throat and squeezed her eyes shut. “…Touch me?”