Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A tale of two sisters [M] [Archived]

Started by Medievarad, April 29, 2016, 03:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

He raised his hand to slap the back of it acrss her face. "Put her on the horse. Now."

DragonSong

Zahra cried out and staggered under the blow, but didn't let Shria go. Without a word, she got her feet back under her and heaved her sister up onto the horse, mounting quickly behind her and wrapping her arms around her waist, turning her face into her hair.

"We're gonna be alright," she murmured, almost too quiet to hear. "I'm gonna protect you, sis. Promise."

Medievarad

"Good," the man snarled as the horse turned and returned back to the oasis.

In their camp, they were met by whistles and cheers. The man behind the two sister grinning softly. It seemed like their number had increased.

DragonSong

Zahra shivered and clung to Shria as they entered the slavers' camp. "You- you said you'd help her," she said softly, twisting to look at the man behind them.

Medievarad

"I will," he replied as he looked down at Zahra. "We can't have a slave dying on us." The horse came to a halt somewhere on the outskirts.

"Get off." He commanded.

DragonSong

She slipped easily to the sand, stumbling slightly as she did her best to cradle Shria against her chest.

"C'mon, sis," she whispered. "Please wake up..."

Medievarad

The man got off of his horse aswell. Put her against the tree. Then sit next to her and hold still," he barked.

DragonSong

Zahra did as he said with a quiet whimper, wrapping herself as much around Shria's body as she could protectively.

Medievarad

The man grabbed Shria's arms and bound them around the tree, before tying her legs together. He proceeded to tie Zahra's legs to Shria's. Let left her hands free. "I will send someone." He said as he grabbed the reigns and walked off.

DragonSong

Zahra was limp as a doll, eyes dull and listless. She leaned against Shria when the man moved away, hiding her face against her sister's neck.

Medievarad

After several hours, a rather chubby looking slaver kneeled down infront of the pair, grabbing Shria's head and tilting it forward to examine the wound caused by the mace. He nodded softly and stood up again, noting that she'd need stitches, before walking away again.

DragonSong

Zahra didn't know what to do. She squeaked quietly when the slaver approached and tried to wrap herself more protectively around her sister.

"W-wait!" She stared after him. "He- he promised you would help her..."

Medievarad

The slaver glanced over his shoulder momentarily, before proceeding his walk away again.

After roughly an hour, he returned with a needle, a flask and some thread, kneeling down again and heading to disinfect the wound on the back of Shria's head, before taking a swig from the flask himself. After that, he threaded the needle and cut off some of Shria's hair, before starting to sew the wound shut.

DragonSong

Zahra only let herself sit back enough to give the man room to work, keeping a careful eye out to make sure that he didn't try anything funny.

Medievarad

After a short while, he seemed to be done and stood up, grabbing the flask and downing whatever that was left and discarding the sack. "Now, who of you two is goin' to compensate my wasted time?" He asked as he fumbled around in his trousers with one hand. "You're going to pay for yer sister or do I have to use 'er?" He inquired bluntly, looking rather drunk.

((Just send a pm if you want to have this fade to black))

DragonSong

[Will do]

She felt her stomach drop. Gods, she knew she should have expected this, but...

"M-me." Zahra swallowed and closed her eyes, shifting herself protectively in front of her sister. "Just- don't hurt her, please..."

Medievarad

"Alright, then open that mouth, precious," he gave a disgusting smirk as he pulled his pants and undergarments down slightly, "and look me in the eyes."

DragonSong

Tears gathering in her eyes, Zahra slowly did as he said. Her hands clenched into fists and she squeezed her eyes shut.

Please don't wake up, Shria, she prayed silently. Please, please, please...

Medievarad

Shria didn't seem to make the slightest indication towards waking up.

"Atta girl,"the man said as a calloused hand grabbed Zahra's chin. "Goes without sayin' that ya''ll regret bitin' down." He pulled her closer and forced himself inside her mouth, letting out an exhilirated sigh.

DragonSong

Gagging, Zahra whimpered quietly but held herself as still as possible. She desperately tried to pretend this wasn't happening, that she was somewhere else, anywhere else. The tears that had gathered in her eyes started to stream down her face.