Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Dragon's Sketchbook

Started by DragonSong, May 11, 2016, 09:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

Wow!  I love the dragon form!  I love all the details and feathery stuff!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

DragonSong

Thank you!! ^.^

I actually cannot take full credit though, the style is based off the fabulous artist neondragon- I bought one of her art books as a kid and it's basically a step-by-step for drawing dragons.

(totally forgot to put the disclaimer up on the first post, oops o.0)

DragonSong

Alright, colored versions!

This here is Melly, whose profile will be up shortly!

Spoiler
[close]

I suck at shading, but in her dragon form she's actually lighter blue towards her head and darker towards her tail and paws >.>

DragonSong

Last one for today (promise haha); Toby and Tessa again.

I FINALLY got her F***ING skin tone right. (GAHHHH!)

Ahem. Anyway, here they are, bein' all cute. Figured I did a pic of them with Tessa all dressed up so now she's...less dressed 0.0

@Moonie

JackieCat

I thought I recognized the style!  I love neondragon's art.  XD
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

DragonSong

Sooooo, I forgot to add a thing to Melly's profile, and as I was just looking at her sketch I realized this. (Oops)

Anyhoo, that red stone on her forehead stays with her in her human form- here's the fixed close-up!

DragonSong

Babies!!

Well, Melly is, at any rate. Bree is probably about eight or nine, even though her horse half only looks to be a few months old* haha.

*Which I suppose I part of my theory about how young centaurs work, considering, y'know- human babies can't hold their own heads up for like a year and foals can walk after a few hours. Bad combo 0.o

Juno

Aww yay! They look so good! :D

DragonSong

More artsy things!

Two pics of Josie and her baby Bayard, one in human form and one as wolves.

Ahem. I cannot draw realistic wolves, apparently, so have some Disney-fied ones!

DragonSong

How, haven't posted art in a month >.<

Okay, so here's a rough sketch of Darkmoon- not a character exactly, but he's the favorite mount of Aya, my Adelan stable girl/secret nephilim.

He's a draques! A dragon-horse-thing. He doesn't breathe fire or anything like that, but he does have some sharp fangs you should watch out for ;)

@Draconian because doing a thread with Moonie in it sort of forced me to want to finish drawing him ^.^'

DragonSong

Whoo!

Okay, FINALLY got around to giving Darkmoon color.

So here he is!

DragonSong

Say hi to Jasper, my newest character! (I know I have too many characters, shhhh...)

DragonSong

Hey guys!

Yet another profile pic. Here's Della, for anyone who wants to see her!

Draconian

Oooo

Dem horns!

She's pretty =D

Kalak8538

How are you at foxes?
Asking for a very specific reason... lol  >:3

DragonSong

Thanks, Drac! <3

@Kalak , I'm...passable? 0.0 I'm better at people with fox features haha.