Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Girl Dreams Too Close To The Sea [M]

Started by visualspice, June 19, 2016, 08:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She gave a kick to the blanket, loosening how it kept her confined.
"You too!" she reminded, grabbing a spare pillow and tossing it towards his head.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

He chuckled a bit and caught the pillow easily. "Yes, yes, alright."

visualspice

Andreas could be so... so... Andreas! With a little 'hmph!' his sister nestled into her side of the bed, but her eyes were only closed so much, slits open just so that he'd be able to tell she was glaring at him while doing an awful job of pretending to be sleeping.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Ella." He tried not to sound too frustrated. "Just go to sleep, would you?"

visualspice

She sighed and forced her eyes closed.
"Fine." She knew he had a lot on his plate, and her acting so childish to keep him awake and nearby....
She couldn't help it. She wanted him close. She felt much safer with him here. But even still, another sigh and her tossing and turning proved just falling asleep would be no easy task.

DragonSong

"Ella." Exasperated, he grabbed her around the middle and pulled her back against his chest, tucking his head to her shoulder. "Shhh," he muttered sleepily. "Go to sleep..."

visualspice

She floundered a little, but went flush realizing how close their bodies were. Her mind was racing, panicking even before she wriggled again.
"Go to sleep!? What!? How do you expect me to do it like this?!"

DragonSong

Andreas was alreadydozing. "Just close your eyes," he mumbled. "It's easy. Watch..."

visualspice

Gavriella chewed on her lip. Being so close to him...
she squirmed a bit more. Great. She felt a heat pool awkwardly between her legs and her breathing felt.. well, awkward.

"I.. I can't," came her lame reply. Maybe this was a bad idea.

DragonSong

He frowned, eyesclosed. "Why not? This too warm?" He yawned, curling a little more around her unconsciously.

visualspice

At this, Gavriella squeaked.
"Y-yeah!"
Ugh, it was stifling and... and... She didn't want to keep thinking about the other thoughts he elicited, as well!

DragonSong

Andreas frowned a bit, but rolled away from her slightly. "Fine. If you insist."

visualspice

DragonSong

Some more tired grumbling and he rolled to put his back to her, eyes closed all the while. he was exhausted.

visualspice

She too, kept on her back and found herself glaring through her eyelids. Sighing, she looked up at the ceiling with a deep set frown.

So much has happened since they were left alone..
and so much has happened since they had grown. It was strange what she was thinking, but maybe whatever this was would pass when she met her husband, a thought that had her chewing on the inside of her cheek and turning to lay, back to her brother, as she half buried herself beneath the top sheet.

DragonSong

Andreas was out in a matter of moments, his breathing not quite as calm as perhaps it should be in sleep. He frowned, tossing slightly.

It had been a long time since he'd had a peaceful night's sleep. Normally he slept alone, so it wasn't a problem.

visualspice

Realizing her brother was asleep, it irked her, but instead of kicking him awake, she half buried herself int he blankets and simply studied his face.
When had he become so handsome? His jaw was so much more square than when he was young and awkward and gawky looking. But she had seen him training....

She chewed on her lower lip and found her hand wondering between her legs. She felt heat there, and it was wet. And the more she looked at him, the more she wanted to touch herself.

But it was dangerous. He could awaken, he could catch her. And it wasn't right for her to just.. just do that. To touch herself, but she couldn't help it, and only touched herself lightly, dipping fingers in just a tad, as she felt her breathing growing shallow and inwardly cursed herself as she knew she ought to stop but it was hard not to let her imagination go wild.

Soon she had to turn away from him as fingers needed to sink in deeper, and her breathing grew ragged as she tried to figure out just how to get herself to peak in silence, while not awaking her brother whom she was fantasizing over in the bed right beside her.

DragonSong

Andreas frowned again and turned onto his side, a soft sound that was rather like a deep whimper catching in his throat. He shivered, then murmured something unintelligible as he curled in on himself, making his body appear much smaller than it was.

Luckily, he remained asleep.

visualspice

It was a good thing he did not stir. She was too consumed in her heat with fingers now crammed deep inside herself as she worked them like a piston. Her breaths grew shallow, shorter as she neared the height-
and she paused, clamping her sex around her fingers before pulsating them all around and sighing back int the sheets.

She wiped her sticky fingers off on her legs and curled up beneath the bedding. If only that had been her brother....

But even she knew it was an awful thing to want. Chewing on her lip, she lay there, still basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, but also, a bit anxious that her brother may have... heard her. But as she lay there, heart hammering, she did not hear him wake. Perhaps he truly was asleep. She closed her eyes tighter. Sleep. She needed to sleep.

DragonSong

Andreas was still restless, and it was really only luck that kept him from rolling into his sister in his sleep. His brow was still furrowed, murmured phrases and snatches of words gasped out every so often.

Once or twice, it may have been "Not her".