Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Girl Dreams Too Close To The Sea [M]

Started by visualspice, June 19, 2016, 08:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Not her?
His words brought her around as she peered over at him silently. Was he dreaming? She studie dhis face int he dark as she sat up, blankets falling away from her body to pillow around her. Yes.. his eyes were closed anyhow. Was he having a bad dream? Should she wake him?

"Andreas?" she spoke his name carefully, softly as she tucked back some of her tussled hair.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Another frown creased his brow and Andreas unconsciously tilted his head toward her voice, curving his body toward her.

Still mostly asleep, he reached for her, arms going around her waist as he gravitated toward her warmth.

visualspice

Gavriella sucked in her breath and held it, until all she could hear was the heart beat in her ears and then evne that faded and finally, she was calm (or calm enough) to simply hear his breathing. She released a slow breath and studied him. But it was hard not to want to react on her hormones. She had just masterbated over him, came so deeply and by having him so close soon after....
With his hands around her waist, she had remained tense but.. let him pull her close enough to him that...
gently, softly, she just let their groins touch. She was afraid to move, but wanted desperately to feel if he was hard. She had heard about how men get sexually aroused and well...
Curious of it, she leaned in closer and...
did in fact, feel... something protruding and hard touch her where she was still wet.

And she went still and hot, and held back a moan. Because his eyes were still closed and even if he was.. well... had an erection, was it? He was still asleep and well....
It was hard not to whimper, not to move against it.

Please Gods.. please let him moveand embrace this. It wasthe only thing she could think of because her hormones were raging and putting her into heat clean to her ears.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Andreas groaned, though this time it seemed less from distress and more...something else. His arms tightened around her and he turned his face into the crook of her neck.

His eyelids fluttered, then opened blearily. He blinked, confused. "Ella...?

It suddenly became very clear that they were very close together, and... He jerked upright, practically shoving his sister back as his eyes went wide.

visualspice

Oh Gods, she felt him, which only made her heat and desire flare. But when he pushed her away, she cringed and felt her eyes tear up. No doubt he could smell her sex after what she had done, and how close they had just been...
But she was embarrassed, her cheeks hot pink as he looked at her. He was horrified!

DragonSong

"What- what..." Andreas swallowed and scrambled for the edge of the bed. "I should... I should go- my room. I should..."

visualspice

Her face fell. Then she turned away, unable to reply until she got the courage to quietly ask, "can... Can't you just stay?"

DragonSong

Perched on the she of the bed, he couldn't even look at her. "...Why?"

visualspice

"Andy I..." what could she say that wasn't an excuse already? She just wanted him to? She was scared? But that was a lie. The only fear she had was in the not knowing. Perhaps her sudden sex drive made her bolder as her hand reached out and touched his.

"Andy... I have a confession." she felt a lump harden in her throat. It was hard to swallow away.

"I'm attracted to you." Her heart was hammering. "I keep thinking about you every night."

DragonSong

He swallowed thickly, eyes clenched shut.

"Ella-" His voice was low and rasping and he cleared his throat. "Don't- don't say that. Please. We can't- I-I have to go."

He tried to pull away again, but there wasn't a lot of strength behind it.

visualspice

She tightened her grip, eyes on the bed.
"Why shouldn't I say that?" She asked quietly.

DragonSong

"Because it's not right." Andreas bit down on a quiet groan and just stared at their hands.

"Just let go, Ella. I- I have to leave."

visualspice

It's not right. Her grip slackened the moment that sunk in. She was a fool. She never shoild have confessed. It was a ridiculous mistake.

"Then go." She hoped her voice didn't sound as strange as she thought, since tears threatened in her eyes and her throat felt swollen. She refused to look at him, she couldn't.

DragonSong

Oh no. "Ella please- please don't cry." He wanted to reach for her, but didn't trust himself.

visualspice

She jerked away from him and glared.
"Why would I cry?" She hoped the dark room hid the glossiness of her eyes, because her voice still sounded strange.

DragonSong

He sighed. "Because I know you, and I know what you sound like when you're about to cry."

He closed his eyes. "I love you, Ella. More than anything. But you have to understand...why we can't."

visualspice

Her heart skipped a beat,a nd the sensation tickled through her veins. But she grit her teeth. No, he couldn't have meant love like that. But she simply shook her head.

"Just forget I said anything! You're going to be a Duke anyway, and I.. I'll be married off to some place away from here, who knows, maybe all the way in Ardal." The duchy was all the way across the country to the west. "So it won't matter. It won't matter what I say or what I do because you're already programmed to do father's will. To become the Duke and obey everybody else!"
Everybody else but who? Her... himself? She didn't know but she could feel the hot tears rising. She looked away.

"Just go.."

DragonSong

What did she want him to say? That it had nothing to do with him being the heir- it was just wrong? She had to know that already, she was just lashing out.

He pulled back with a sigh. "Goodnight, Ella."

visualspice

"Goodnight." she said stiffly, not bothering to look his way.

DragonSong

Andreas returned to his room. What else could he do?

With a sigh, he collapsed onto his bed, covering his face with his arms.

Little chance of actually getting any sleep tonight.