Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Proving loyality (Ice) [M]

Started by Medievarad, July 21, 2016, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"One tires of conflict," she replied with a soft, yet sad chuckle. "Certainly with age and loss."

Ice

Della could not agree more with that. Though she never had a choice but to nfight . It was the only thing she was taught. " I agree. Though I was taught that fighting was a have to not a choice." She said softly .

Medievarad

"T'is true," she answered with a soft snort. "But have thou ever considered there hath been an other option. That thou hath fought needlessly?"

Ice

Della looked at the woman. If she had ever thought there was a choice she would not be where she was now. Though she supposed deep down she did know. She just was scared of her father. After all he was a full blood dragon. " I guess I did. I just never wanted to make my father upset. He would have killed me if I did." She said. He voice still had the slight fear in it. Della was not the bravest soul in the world. She just put on a good front.

Medievarad

"Thine father," Valia started with an arch of her eyebrow. "What is thine's name?"

Ice

Della looked to the woman now . She had to think for she had only heard her father's name a couple of times. He insisted that they called him master mostly. " he is Otan " Della said to her. She wondered if the woman had heard of him.

Medievarad

"Otan," Valia replied, as if tasting the name. "Said name is not familiar with yours truly," she concluded.

Ice

Della was not to surprised with what she said. He father always was a shady character. She looked over to the woman. She was an odd one in opinion. But odd in a good way not a bad way. " He is a rather shady creature. Likes to cause trouble but never want to get his own paws dirty. " Della snorted.

Medievarad

"Such an individual," Valia sighed. "Now rest, youngling. There will be time for words tomorrow."

Ice

Della looked at the woman. It was strange to think that someone cared about her sleeping. It was not a terrible thing though. " Alright have a good night yourself." She said. She move to where she was comfortable on the rock. She would be asleep soon.

Medievarad

Valia nodded. "Thank ye," she answered, still sat upon the rock. And even when Della woke, she'd still be sitting there, on the same rock.

Ice

Della closed her eyes to sleep. As she slept she whispered in her sleep. It was something that she had always done. One statement in particular was a bit odd. " Mother we can't just leave he will always find us."  She perhaps was just dreaming about the past. Either way the same statement would be repeated several times throughout the night.

She awoke about daylight . She looked over to the woman. She found it odd that she was still sitting there. She had to wonder if the even had to sleep .

Medievarad

Valia didn't mind the speaking and payed no heed to it, she merely kept sitting there, occasionally tending to the fire.

As Della stirred and woke up, Valia glanced over to the dragonkin. "Well rested?" She inquired with a small smile.

Ice

Della smiled when the question was asked. It still was strange to her that someone actually carded about things like that. " Yes . Did you have a good night?" She said . She was actually interested in knowing the answer. Most of the Tim she was not.

Medievarad

"I did," Valia replied as she stood up, stretching slowly with a soft groan. "Though staying still like this maketh yours truly stiff and sore."

Ice

Della could understand what the woman mentioned . She did get stiff when it was cold out. She figured though that simply came with being half reptile. Or in the woman's case cam with not moving for a long time. " That's good. Heh I can understand that. " She said softly now.

Medievarad

Valia gave a soft smile in return, before her attention turned to the sky, which was kept by it for a few seconds, before she shook her head.

Ice

Della saw the woman looking at the sky. She wondered what was wrong. Though she did not ask. She just watched her carefully.

Medievarad

"Not yet," Valia murmured to herself, before glancing at Della again. "What is thine next course of action?"

Ice

Della wondered to herself what the woman was talking about. However she did not ask. She thought it might have been a little rude for hre to ask. " I'm not sure yet. I will probably wonder until I find something that catches my interest. " She said. Then she looked over to the woman. " How about you?" She asked.