Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crashing waves! [Egoistic!] [M]

Started by Medievarad, August 08, 2016, 11:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Lisbeth slumped forward in her chair, resting her cheek on her fist. "That's just me tryin' to turn a profit. It ain't nothin' personal, dear." She answered with a soft smirk. The bed seemed to be large enough to occupy them both easily and comfortably.

Lisbeth's gaze followed the pale lady constantly, smirking as she spoke up again. "Why thank you," she answered. "And, dust is gathering, best to start with that."

egoistic

Anomaly's captain's smirk spoke volumes Daivia. It was quite likely that the woman before her took great pleasure to subjugating others. But in the end, it was not like it mattered all that much, in Daivia's eyes it was her own choice, it was akin to a game or a some kind of role. She simply took to the request of the woman, or at least would if she could at this very moment. "I assume there are specific tools for this job. Where can I attain them?"

Medievarad

"There are," she answered, pointing lazily at a small closet. "That's the cleaning cupboard," she stated, before leaning back into her chair, closing her eyes.

egoistic

The pale lady could only nod as she headed for the closet and digging through it for a while. Cleaning wasn't all that bad, it was, in-fact, new, given her lack of an actual living place, it brought something new to her life. Of course, had it been a constant chore, it would have probably been dull. But for now, as she dusted, it felt... interesting.

Daivia did not utter a word now, instead, she would occasionally glance back at the captain, as she simply dusted on and on.

Medievarad

"I'm takin' a nap," Lisbeth said as Daivia glanced to her again, she picked up the hat and sat back in her chair, closing her eyes and putting the hat ontop of her face.

And after a short while, a soft snoring filled the room.

egoistic

A nap in a scenario where you are literally in a room with someone you have picked up from the middle of nowhere? Now that, Daivia had to admit, was her kind of logic. Perhaps if she had been more vengeful, which, she kind of may have been, she would act upon it, but this amused her to no end. Why would she do something bad?

She would have continued on dusting for a while longer, however, she grew to realize that this made her a bit weary. She had been floating atop a piece of ice for far too long. Of course, she would not sleep upon a chair, no, not at all. A bed... a bed seemed far more comfortable. Dumping back whatever she had borrowed back into the closet, she would, with careful steps she made her way to the bed, before simply lying down, even slightly sinking into the covers and closing her eyes. It was pleasant. Soon, slow, deep breathing sounds would fill the room, as her consciousness faded.

Medievarad

Lisbeth let out a soft murmur after a while and tipped her head up, looking around to see that Daivia had taken he liberty to sleep in the bed already.

With a soft yawn, the captain rose to her feet and adjusted the large hat, before walking out to the deck.

egoistic

Given the fact that she had been permitted, the pale lady cared little for asking twice. The nap of the very captain of the ship had looked so temptingly tranquil that she couldn't help but feel like sleeping herself. Thus, occupying the center of the bed she peacefully slept for a while longer. It wasn't that she had doubted the captain's intentions, she had simply wanted to have a breather outside later in the day, at the point when the sun would no longer be high in the sky.

Medievarad

As evening fell, Lisbeth entered her quarters again. They had made proper headway today. The winds were good and a lot of distance was covered. She however frowned as she was amidst her undressed and walked over to her bed, leaving the coat on her nightstand. "Oi," she started. "It's a shared bed. Don't take the middle."

The captain was in her underwear, slowly undoing the corset as she talked.

egoistic

The words of the captain roused Daivia from her sleep. Slowly opening her eyes and blinking a few times, she almost let out a gasp of surprise and sat now. She was clearly confused. It was not that she had slept too deeply at this point, yet she still could not help but feel dizzy. It had to be the sun's influence. She had, after all, spent so long in the sun.

Seeing the form of the woman speak to her, she was further reminded of her current fate. Seemingly not quite minding the woman simply undressing ahead of her, she would slink to the side, now occupying a part of the bed bit further from where the captain stood. "My bad. Old habits." she simply excused herself. "Is it night?"

Medievarad

Lisbeth shrugged softly, pulling the corset off as her waist widened slightly. She took a deep breath of relief and sat on the bed, only wearing her breeches now. "Evening," she answered as she pulled the blanket up and lied down underneath it, back put to Daivia.

egoistic

Daivia had slightly shifted to allow the captain to access the blanket more easily, as in her case, she had simply napped on top of the bed, on top of the blanket. Slightly yawning as her arms were outstretched, she'd soon speak. "I must say that I am quite grateful for your sacrifice. It has been a while since I had last slept on a bed."

Growing a smirk, the icy lady simply sat on the bed, observing the woman, as she had found it quite amusing that this one had laid there with her back facing her. "Truly." she spoke as her form slowly hunched over the captain. "You are an interesting one. Minding neither sleeping while someone you have just met stayed by you, nor sharing a bed." seemingly almost a different person at this time, Daivia was a tad cryptic. "You have mentioned that you are an honorable person, but... what if I am not?"

Medievarad

Lisbeth murmured something in response to the first sentence. The captain, arched an eyebrow at the second time she spoke, waiting it out.

A soft smirk appeared on Lisbeth's face as Daivia hunched over her, she slipped the flintlock from underneath her pillow and pressed the barrel up underneath Daivia's chin. "Elaborate?"

egoistic

As the weapon was pressed to her chin, she could only find it all the more intriguing. A laughter, or, to be more precise, a chuckle escaped from the woman's lips, as she spoke to the captain, not quite moving an inch, instead, maintaining both her position and gaze. "Relieving to know that you do not blindly trust, captain Andorr."

Pressing her palms on the surface of the bed for a bit of a support, she simply smiled on, even with a weapon pressed just over her throat. "Don't worry. I have no ill intentions. I like people like you. A lot."

Medievarad

Lisbeth said up, arching an eyebrow. "Can't tell whether yer tryin' to threaten me, belittle me, or tryin' to get into my pants," she answered with a soft sigh, pushing the gun a tad further up against Daivia's chin.

egoistic

As if slightly resisting, the pale lady did maintain her position. The flintlock clearly dug into her skin, but she did not seem to mind it that much, or at least endured the unpleasant feeling quite well. Intentionally sounding slightly offended the woman responded."Oh, but I was complimenting you." gasping for a bit of air before speaking more softly now, she continued. "Perhaps a little bit of all three. Some more than the others."

Medievarad

Lisbeth pulled the flintlock away again, sighing. "I ain't interested in a personal fucktoy," she answered. "But if you're offerin'," she glanced up at Daivia. "I ain't exactly denying either."

egoistic

"How harsh." the woman the woman once again had a hint of wry tone, as she slightly tilted her head finding it rather pleasant to not have something stuck to her throat. Having further pressed the barrel of the flintlock under her chin, she could now boast a small circular marking, that was likely going to just vanish over the night to, perhaps, a few days.

Hunching over just a bit further she had enjoyed the moment, of what, from her perspective was superiority. "So what will you do then?" keeping a smirk upon her lips, she now simply observed.

Medievarad

"I'm not one fer rape," Lisbeth replied as she pushed herself up on her knees, levelling her face with Daivia's. "So, that now depends entirely on yer shoulders."

egoistic

As the pirate had seemed to push herself up, Daivia, in parallel, leaned back a bit. Now hunched a bit less she weighed her choices. If she had to admit, this strange game of chicken had started as her attempt to discourage and measure the captain but it seemed as though the woman at the top of a crew of sailors did not seem to like yielding. That, of course, was amusing in its own right, yet Daivia had no wish to cave in either. If the situation evolved - so be it, she would see to it being to her own advantage. Somehow.

"I can't say that I am either." she had now muttered as she leaned just a tad closer, now closely face to face with the pirate woman. As she smirked, she seemed to take no further action, curious how would the woman ahead react this time.

Tags: