Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Sign of Things To Come... [Darkened Skies Event] (Open by request!)

Started by KingTyrant, October 07, 2016, 03:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Well there goes that Ahodei creature. Kyselina shurgs, if he wanted to escape that way then so be it. "If I really wanted you dead I would have poisoned you by now, I can't breath fire which I really wished I did. Trust me getting bitten by me is the last thing you want."

She did know of a few ways out, but the only problem would be the dragons. If they see her with a humanoid like Tri they could attack, either way was risky to some extreme. She knew it at the point that Ketra was at. She lays down of her belly much rather going down from high in the sky then on the ground. "I would gladly know what you know so I can tear the person apart who is responsible for this chaos. I had a few berries I was gonna hunt down and eat." She sighs.

"And I fight for those that are not being controlled right now. Not for one race. It's fair in my opinon as I do not want humanoid blood on my claws." She lays her neck down, "I could carry you in my talons but I think you would much perfer the smoother route huh?"

Tags: