Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Familiar Times [M-TW]

Started by Rin, October 30, 2016, 04:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rin

Rin mewled angrily, her gaze cast up toward the witch who had finally admitted her true reasons for dragging her in. She mewled louder as menacingly as possible as she now bounded forward and smacked her with a paw. As she heard her out though she sadly whined now resting her head down upon her front paws as she looked up not really sure if she should just be angry or remain here as she seemed to be stuck with it. As she spoke it would be heard as a prolonged meow though for a witch who changed her it might have been heard. "I wouldn't hate going on an adventure, but I don't want to go with a witch who lied to me." Rin pouts there at the corner.

Pheonix

She raised an eyebrow, hearing the meowing and not understanding any of it. She smirked and looked the kitten over before making the necessary changes so that she could speak. "Im not a nice person and I dont care about you as a person. I just need you in order to do my magic. We can do this the easy way or the hard way, the hard way being me turning you into a mouse and keeping you in a cage." She said, scowling down at the kitten. She waved her hand and summoned a ball of fire above it. "If your a good girl i wont do any of that though."

Rin

Rin stopped and shrank down into the bed as she was told how she could be turned into a mouse or probably worse. As it came, a small useless kitten fit the noble child who now just watched as the witch conjured a ball of fire within her hand. The reflection of the kindling flame glistened in her eyes as she now spoke up again, "I-I don't want to be a mouse." A weak stuttered voice sounding out as she was looked down upon as the pet of the newly empowered witch. "I'm sorry miss." She whimpered now placing her face into her paws feeling the fear of no longer being able to return to her normal life. All those torturous years with her father in the mansion and the speak of witches being evil tricking souls seemed to be true.

Pheonix

Circe extinguished the fireball, feeling a little thrill at her newfound power. It was surprisingly easy to do magic now that she had a familiar. She waved her hand at Rin and changed her back into a human. "You cant hurt me. I just thought I'd let you know in advance." She said with a cocky smile. She wasnt actually entirely sure of what to do now that she had a familiar... Maybe she should do some training with Rin before they headed off to other lands? But that was boring. She wanted adventure and excitement and fun. She stayed silent, thinking about what she could do.

Rin

Rin winced before long her feline form had shifted back to her normal human self, she gulped curled up still as she looked up. "W-why did you do this to me I'm not some animal or object you can just keep in captivity." Rin murmured now glancing up a bit nervous to speak up about her own feelings as she was a witch. "Please you have your magic now c-can I just go home now?"

Pheonix

Circe raised an eyebrow. "You do realize that our souls are bonded now. Except thats worse for you than me. If we get too far apart my magic gets weaker and you might experience some discomfort. I think its pretty painful, but I dont know. Ive never seen it or experienced it." She said curiously. "Whether you like it or not, we're stuck together, so get used to it." She smiled to Rin finally coming up with an idea. "Yeah, you can go home now, but I'll have to come with you for your own safety. It might be fun to play lady in waiting to you when in fact, it's the other way around. She smirked and reached out a hand to try and pet Rin's head.

Rin

"T-then undo it I-I can't live like this tethered to some witch who turns me into animals whenever she doesn't want to deal with me." She shouted, her voice cracking and her body shivering as though she was terrified of this whole ordeal. When the witch spoke up more she winced hearing her talk about how she was the one waiting upon her when all her life it had always been reversed. "I-I will tell him that you are a witch imprisoning me and he ... will lock you up so you can't torment me ever again till we learn how to break this bond."

Pheonix

She frowned at her familiar. "Your starting to annoy me, you know that? Im holding back because your going through a tough transition. I dont have a ton of patience though, and im already bored of your begging and threatening. Hey, I didnt want a human as my familiar, I wanted a nice little wolf pup or something. It isnt my fault that you have to have some special fucking pure soul or whatever." She said gradually growing angrier as she spoke. She raised her bandaged hand, the ends of the bandage fluttering off and seeming to extend to wrap themselves around Rin's wrists and ankles and attatching them to the bedposts so that she couldn't move. Somehow the bandage still completely covered her arm however, making it clear that the bandage was some type of magical instrument.

Rin

Rin stood there firm, fear and anger still taking hold in her heart as she looked at the woman who had stolen her away. It was after she saw the anger upon the witch that she started to shrink, her own not even noticeable as she now fell back sitting on the bed nervously. "I-I." As the bandages flew off and started to bind her limbs she screamed out now struggling as she tried to break the bandage that was tightly binding her in place against the red sheet bed as she now began to cry and shake her head, "I-I'm sorry please s-stop this I-I will behave!" The girl's screams only grew louder as she hoped someone form the village would possibly come.

Pheonix

Aina smirked, once more feeling like she was in control now that Rin was tied down, even though she was making such a racket. The house was enchanted to be soundproof, so it wasnt like her shouting would do anything. "It certainly doesnt sound that way with all of your screaming. If I dont back up my actions then how are you supposed to respect me?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at the young woman as her bandages sprouted another length which traveled across the space between them and wrapped around her leg, slithering it's way beneath her swimsuit to rub at her clit.

Rin

Rin trembled against the bed as she felt her arms pulling at the bandages that only tightened harder against her flesh causing her to cry out in pain. The noble girl merely thrashed violently about screaming louder and louder. As the white cloth extended she shook her head watching as it slid down against the cloth that was about her crotch now crying out, "S-stop n-no please I'm sorry I-I will behave just don't do t-that I-I'm." She gasped and squealed louder as if she was just a pig prepared for the slaughter her eyes watering as she continued to pull and cry all the while her her bud caused sensual shocks up her nerves till she slowly mewled like the kitten she once was. "I-I can't."

Pheonix

Aina raised an eyebrow, not feeling any sympathy for Rin in the slightest. This was rather fun after all. She recognized that there was something morally wrong about what she was doing,, but to tell the truth she didnt care. Rin was her familiar after all, and it wasnt like she had ever really cared about that sort of thing. She manipulated the tendrils to start to slide into her slit, enjoying the kitten-like sounds coming from Rin. The girl really was like a kitten. She smirked. "Feel free to make as much noise as you want."

Rin

"P-please stop I'll do anything! I'll be your familiar willing and I-I won't back talk please j-just stop this!" She continued to scream as the tendrils began to slither about her body causing the terrifying chills to spike through her spine her eyes now watered as she laid their against the bed thrashing about like a fish out of water who was desperately trying to break off the line that had tossed it onto the shore. Each passing second the tendril slipped deeper forcing silence from her lips as all she did was gasp for air as she started to hyperventilate from the breaking of her virgin wall as she now cried from the initial eruption of fluid. "N-ngahhh," she incoherently gurgled as drool slipped down the corner of her cheeks as she arched up.

Pheonix

Circe raised an eyebrow, looking down at Rin who was writhing on the bed. She sighed as though she were bored. "Maybe I would if I believed you, but sadly for you I dont." She stated, pushing the tendril up further into her before starting to piston it into her slowly. "You have to know that I'm not going to mess around, and if I stop halfway that certainly doesnt send that message." She wandered away, letting the tendrils do their work before coming back into the room with a leather bound book covered in runes and pentograms before starting to read as though uninterested in what was happening to Rin.

Rin

She screamed louder as the tendrils began to viciously pierce into her womanly feature, teary eyed and aching as she now pulled tighter till the bandages began to leave the marks about her limbs. Rin struggled harder and harder, slowly hurting herself as she finally gasped for breath from a prolonged scream before feeling faint. A long coughing fit between her scream and her sudden collapse would reveal a girl who had orgasm enough to leave a small puddle of juice against the sheets her. Tear stains ran down her cheeks as she now lied there silent as she had passed out from exertion the tendrils still pounding her aching pussy that had began to bleed from being rubbed raw.

Pheonix

Circe heard the girl suddenly fall silent and looked over from her book on magic to see the young woman passed out on the sheets, a puddle between her legs. That had been a lot quicker than she had expected. She retracted the tendrils that had been doing the deed, but left the other ones their, cutting them off of the bandage so that she was still tied down. How boring... What was she supposed to do until Rin woke up now? She left the room and sat down in the chair to take a short nap, sighing to herself.

Rin

A few minutes passed, the girl lied in bed whimpering till finally she awoke again. Immediately she began to cry now turning her head toward the wall as she started to beg for a savior sent down to save her. All this stimulation drove her body to the point where it ached so badly she thought that even attempting to use the rest room from then on would be to unbearable. As she fought with the bandages she glimpsed over to see mistress Circe.

Pheonix

Circe heard crying, so she opened her eyes to look over at Rin. She stood up and walked over to her, gently rubbing her head and petting her. "You know that it doesnt have to be this way. We can have fun together and be happy, you just have to devote yourself to me as my familiar. And that means doing what I say. I might seem heartless, but everything I do is for a reason." She explained, continuing to gently pet the crying girl.

Rin

Rin winced as her hand touched down against her head, she gently whimpered before taking a deep breath. The continuous stroking of the witch helped partially in calming her rather weary soul. It wasn't everyday you became the property of a witch that is essential for their magical deeds. "I-I'm sorry miss." She sniffled now closing her eyes as the cat like tendencies took back over, a rather soft purr  rumbling deep in her gullet.

Pheonix

Circe smiled at Rin, continuing to pet her head gently and enjoying to sound of purring coming from her. It looked as though the earlier transformation into a kitten had had some unintended side affects. "It's okay Rin, we all make mistakes. We can put all of that behind us now. Is there anything that you'd like to do in particular? Some land that you want to venture to, or some legend that you'd like to chase after?" She queried, her hand gently running over Rins head as she spoke to calm the girl.

Tags: