Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Red Peak [Marakai Trin]

Started by AevumEternity, November 23, 2016, 02:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

" Most things could destroy most other things, who is to say I couldn't take you down with me?" She cooed gently, arching a slender eyebrow at him as she tilts her head to one side. Her teeth flashed a brief white in the darkness, her arms sliding away from his neck as she placed her feet flat on the ground once more- circling around him. Fingertips brushing his arm before one more embracing him about the waist, simply gazing up with an inviting, challenging smirk.

" I have fought dragons before, not any like you but every one has a weakness. Maybe I am yours hm?"

Marakai Trin

Marakai gave a low, throaty sound, half between a growl and a chuckle. "That may very well be, but I may also be yours as well. And...."

He gently pushed her arms off of his waist, and gave her a reassuring smile.

"....there's still the matter of that trust issue. And so, I ask you the same you asked me: do you trust me?"

He gave a short chuckle and began to walk away from her, his body quickly enlarging as he transformed.

Turning his large head to look over at her, he spoke.

I offer this to you, that I haven't offered to anyone in a very long time. The sky is clear, and the moon is full. Fly with me, Aev'iterna. Climb on, and know what it is to be me, above the clouds and amongst the stars.

AevumEternity

Shifting her weight from one foot to the other, she stood on the tip of her toes, her slender hand reaching toward his muzzle as if to stroke his massive nose.

" You sound so romantic it's absolutely suffocating," she laughs lightly, silver hair nearly white in the darkness.

" You're too tall- come down here- I can't reach."

Marakai Trin

When you're as old as me, you eventually get stuck doing things a certain way...also, I believe there is something that you would be very interested in seeing.

He lowered his head several feet, a couple of the great spikes ringing his massive face digging into the earth. His eyes continued to burn brightly, the glow erasing any evidence that they were anything other than red light, gleaming off of the glossy scales around his muzzle and head.

One massive paw came forward to rest next to his head, giant talons mere inches away from her feet, to serve as a sort of platform for her to stand on.

His long, serpentine tail snaked around to the side, it's tapered end wrapping around the hilt of his sword by the fire, and wrenching it from the earth. He brought it forward, depositing it as closely to her as he could withoit dropping it on her.

Grab that, if you would please. It will be difficult for me to carry in this form, and I do not intend on us returning to this place. When you climb up, mind the spikes, I don't want you to accidentally impale yourself.

AevumEternity

The demon obediently grasped his sword before retrieving her cloak, scaling his paw, then settling behind his head, the girl leaned over his head, carefully twisting her torso to not impale herself upon one of the smaller spikes.

" My Marakai Trin..." She breathes softly, in a sultry voice," I will try not to fall off." one slender hand, stroking his massive forehead- leaning down to press her lips against them. Aev'iterna arches her back, sighing as she straightened blissfully.

Marakai Trin

And I will endeavour to catch you should you fall. Let's be off - please hold on tight. If you need me to stop for anything, let me know immediately.

And then, without further warning, the massive beast suddenly rushed forward, leaping upward and easily clearing the closest trees he had left standing. Pumping his massive wings, he quickly gained considerable height, and within a minute the thirty yards clearing he had made for their campsite was no more than a small green circle, their tiny fire no more than an orange dot in the darkness.

He steered back towards the south, towards the massive volcano they had been near when they first encountered one another the afternoon before.

Still gaining height, he cleared the rim of the volcano, his huge wings filling with the rising hot air ad he caught a thermal.

With a great burst of speed, they cleared the clouds, bursting through their surface with an explosion of fog. The great dragon shook his great head slightly, dislodging an amount of condensation from his eyes. Still looking ahead as he adjusted their course to face the northeast.

Here, it is not hard to imagine we are the only creatures on this place the Three deemed us worthy to inherit. Even that cursed moon appears beautiful, floating above a sea of clouds.....I wish to show you something, if you don't mind. My home, once upon a time, lies buried amongst what the people these days call the Thunderblacks. What do you say?

AevumEternity

The demoness hunches against him, holding on tightly as she holds him tightly. As they clear the clouds, she lifts her head slightly- narrowing her eyes against the whipping wind.

Yes... sure- Yes let's go. Her voice seemed to ring in the base of his skull, a telepathic message as her hands curled more securely about the small protrusions of his spikes.

Tags: