Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Foreigner and the Secretary

Started by AzureStorm, December 19, 2016, 06:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AzureStorm

Vavarasi was not having a good day. He had just spent three days protecting a caravan from absolutely nothing. While this is a good thing, it still was mind numbingly boring. Then he had been paid a paltry sum, and Vavarasi was so done with the merchants unending and indecipherable babble that would make a maniac look like a scholar that he didn't even argue for more pay.

Then he took his meagre stack of coins to an inn nearby, planning on drinking away the headache working for that waste of flesh had induced.

joylss

A skeptical credence has made its presence within the tavern and its illustrious repute, feigning the humble facade of a disheveled building in strive to make ends meet, yet, the glum of its customers does not lie --- perhaps, the newcomer had been through a merchant who sought to wrought nefarious ends, dispensing the froth of paltry alms in professing to conceive faux philanthropic means and goodwill.

However, the glide of dainty arms and blond tail shall make its way past the bench, seeking refuge on the same table to the unsightly man. Titter of complacent hands, a tankard of strong liquor is lunged forward in wholly welcoming comeuppance.

"Savoured the taste of unkind company, have you not?" A glistening spark within vainglorious eyes, as Nasrin sought to fill the air between them with twinkling laugh and good-natured giggle. "Prevail in this drinking contest with me, then I shall permit your departure without waiving a single coin."

AzureStorm

Vavarasi was unnerved. This blond man just sat down at his table, trying to bring laughter with strong liquor. Well, besides being strange, this man knows how to give gifts. And Vavarasi can never turn down a good challenge.
"Well man, I will take up your challenge, but first I would know your name." Vavarasi wanted to at least know who will be paying for the clearly expensive liquor in the offered tankard.

joylss

"I answer to Nasrin, Lord of Dailam and the son of my father, Lord Pelgius. You would do well to flaunter that unwavering morose in a lord's name." Keen of blithe, a brandishing of silk sleeve and subdued cotton may convince his speaking adversary that Nasrin indeed have twain the will and ability to do so.. "Now, may I know to whom I speak to?"

AzureStorm

Vavarasi was becoming increasingly sure that this strange man was more than meets the eye. Vavarasi wasn't even surprised when he said he was a noble, he had that pride, that sparkle in his eye that denoted his high birth. Vavarasi decided it wouldn't do much harm iff he told this man his real name, after all, he looks trustworthy.
"My name is Vavarasi, at your service." He inclined his head to Nasrin. "Now, let's get to the most important thing here." Then Vavarasi grabbed the tankard and took a sip.

joylss

At the behest of his directive inmate, a smirk would glide across the lips, settling in the lavish of his youthful face. A man of early twenties with his future a fleeting path before him. "Vavarasi then, your name is one I am certain to cherish, before the sun submerges in night during this day." With a pivot of the wrist, he would permit the side of wooden tankard to be pressed upon tongue. Entrusting the liquid down his throat which would soon bring him elation. For a man of the noble caste to drink heavily is ascertain to conjure revelation, but unodd when executed before a foreign entity. Therefore tonight, certain is he to drink to his fill!

AzureStorm

Vavarasi nodded. He still was a bit confused as to why this man decided to sit with him, but he wasn't about to turn down free liquor. The liquor turned out to be a fine brandy in this case, and Vavarasi found it quite to his liking. He felt the heat burn down his throat, then after a couple heartbeats spread throughout his entire body. After relaxing a bit Vavarasi sat up in his chair and looked at Nasrin. After a moment he spoke.
"So, why did you come over here?"