Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Fox (Private)

Started by Blink, December 20, 2016, 07:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

Jaela happily let Amira take her hands as she spoke, even squeezing them a bit when she offered her immortality. She would be lying if she didn't say it was tempting, but what came along with it was something that she didn't like. Jaela would be eternally bound to Amira and even that wasn't the scary part. It was more so that she would be bound to Amira whether she wanted to be or not.

In this moment it seemed like the correct decision but what if they didn't work out? Then Jaela would be forever stuck reminded of the love she had lost. "Can you let me think about it?" The sincerity in her eyes alone was enough to let Amira know that she really did want it. She just had to weigh the pros and cons first.

ValamLym

Amira nodded, simply smiling at Jaela. She would've thought it unlike her if she just blindly agreed, but every fiber in her body hoped she'd come around. Because for once in her life, the angel was sincerely in love and she wanted to keep Jaela around.. forever. However, she had no illusions about this decision being hers and wholly understood her girlfriends doubts about this.

''Take all the time you need.'' she simply added, leaning forward to hug Jaela. ''I got to admit I hope you say yes.. I just don't want to lose you.''

Blink

Returning Amira's embrace Jaela held onto her for a moment before finally letting go. "I don't blame you... I am pretty amazing" she giggled while winking.

The lightheartedness though was short lived as Jaela turned her attention to the inner part of her right arm. The marking she carried although appearing normal on the outside had begun to cause her slight discomfort. "I am being summoned..." she paused looking at Amira with a serious glare.

"Will you come with me?"

ValamLym

''Psh.''

is all Amira really let past her lips in response to Jaela's joke, poking the woman in her side teasingly as she chuckled at her remark.

She visually grew surprised when Jaela seemed to grow more serious again, fixating her eyes on her arm. Amira's own eyes would soon trace them, but couldn't discern much from this angle. When Jaela said she was being summoned she nudged her head, figuring it was this kaida woman again. When Jaela stared at her she nodded ''Of course, lead on.'' she simply stated, worst case scenario she'd beat the living crap out of whomever thought to command her girlfriend, best case she'd learn something interesting while doing so.

Tags: