Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Is It Possible, Such Things? (P)

Started by Salzem, December 21, 2016, 04:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salzem

I know Everything little girl. The demon contradicted her, seemingly unfazed by the volume of her voice or the electricity zapping wildly from her body. You don't do to well of a job hiding it either. I know exactly how you feel for him... Don't you feel the least bit guilty...? Knowing how you so easily got over your... boyfriend's demise and moving onto the next kid you see? Its really quite shameful... Before he could continue, Silver was gone... and in her place was a flurry of daggers plunging into his flesh every which way seemingly all at the same time, in and out, in and out, skull, torso, arms, face, it was all being hit simultaniously at speeds the demon could barely register. In fact, by the time he had registered the pain of the first blow, 3 more had already struck...

Meanwhile, Aeizith had shifted back to his fully human state, watching in awe as the girl he loved utterly decimated the demon in front of her with her daggers, giving him absolutely no opening for a counter-offensive. His eyes seemed to glow with a sort of haunting warmth... appreciation almost... fore he knew why she took a stand like this... Why she would opt to put herself on the front lines for him against a monster like this.... He simply stared as the beautiful elven woman slammed her electricly-charged hands into the most recent wound of the demonic beast, flooding it with so much raw electric power, it caused an incredible blast between them, Silver flying high into the sky as a result of the explosion. Acting fast, Aeizith jumped into the air, his wings protruding from his back once again, wrapping his arms around the white-haired elf, catching her before she could slam into one of the walls. The force of her slamming into him rammed the little ice dragon into the door of the shop, the back of his neck cracking against the frame before he slowly slid to the floor, dazed and immobile. It was several minutes before the little dragon's vision returned, the first thing he saw being Silver curled up in his arms, exhausted. Even though his whole body felt like lead at this point, somehow he managed to hold the girl's tired, broken body against his a little tighter, before looking up to survey her handiwork. The demon's body was splayed open as he lay face up on the ground, his entire front of his body seemingly ripped completely open as if a bomb had went off inside. Elsewhere, wide, gaping holes dotted his fleshy body, smoking black, foul-smelling gas as the magical voltage roasted his demonic essence. Almost half of the demon's skull had been blasted to smithereens and the rest scorched a painful black. Vaguely aware of it, Aeizith could feel the sun's heat of an early morning creaking through the cracks, burning him slowly.

Still, he smiled a soft, warm, loving smile down upon the little elven girl, his wings wrapping around them both in a protective barrier as he pressed his forehead to hers gently. His pale skin was warm and soft, like that of any normal human being... He stared down at her with a complicated expression now, as if processing what she had done for him a moment ago... saving both of their lives...

"Silver....?" Aeizith asked, checking to make sure she was all there before continuing. "T-the demon... h-he wasn't w-wrong... about m-me..." He blushed the tiniest bit, but there was a small twinge of seriousness behind his tired, sanguine eyes. "I-I am a c-coward... b-but not a big enough o-one to k-keep this f-from you anymore..." Aeizith's blush grew, spreading across the bridge of his nose down into his cheeks as he mentally prepared himself. "I-I....... love you......." He whispered those words, then sat back and waited, cringing the tiniest bit as he felt his skin redden under the light of the sun... They hadn't been in there for that long...... unless the demon had brought them somewhere where time was different...

Blink

The demons last words struck Silver where it hurt most causing a bit of a reaction with her assault. Of course her attack hit exactly where she had planned it to but a fraction of the energy she meant to send into the demon shifted backwards and re-entered her body unplanned. The shock wave sent her flying backwards and in that moment she managed to get a glimpse of the damage she had managed to inflict on the demon. The sight alone of seeing him full of gaping holes and burst in half was enough to cause a smile to flicker across her lips before she closed her eyes. What she was preparing for next was to feel her body go cold after it flung against the wall but instead it was halted by something much softer.

Slowly she was able to open her eyes to see the boy she had spent the last day with looking at her. He was saying something but all she could really hear was a muffled version of his statement caused from the still ringing sound in her ears. But even so she could read the last two words clear as day from his stammering lips. She wanted to smile at him.. she really did. But instead all she could do was avert her eyes from his to the remains of the demon. "The ring Aeizith." she had to take a moment to muster the strength to keep talking. "I think its still in his pocket."

Lifting a hand she pointed in the direction of the demon with no face. "Get it before you burn." Her attention then shifted to the very hand she was using to point. Rolling her eyes she shifted back a bit into Aeizith's lap, treating him more like a comfy chair than anything. Her hand was burned and she was upset about it. She let the demon get to her in that last moment and managed to not only annihilate him but burn her own flesh as well. It could have been worse, she could have lost her own arm from the backfire but it still hurt her pride nonetheless. The mark staggered just above her elbow with thin lightning shaped lines radiating up all the way to her shoulder.

Salzem

Silver's response to his confession was something he expected, but nevertheless, it still hurt. Still, he maintained his soft, gentle smile and nodded, turning his attention back to the demon or rather, the corpse of the demon. Aeizith raised a hand and a frosty aura began to envelope the body, snowy winds surging in and out of the monster's clothes, pockets, sleeves until he finally extracted the ring that he had been shown earlier. Slowly, the ice-coated ring floated over to the dragon, landing in his palm as he stared at it in anticipation... It was like staring at the climax to a good book or watching the crux of a good show... It was as if everything was building to this little, but important moment, the kind of importance that made one's heart rise up into one's throat. Slowly, Aeizith slipped the golden ring upon his finger, feeling the magic of the enchanted item surge through his being. No longer did the sun's rays burn his flesh... they simply felt warm... cozy... like they way they had always been. Little Aeizith smiled wider than he ever had, knowing now that he could once again walk among man...

-----------------------------------

Several days had passed and Silver had been staying in his little tree-house outside of the main town. After the wounds she had sustained in their battle with the faceless demon, Aeizith had insisted that she stay there with him so at the very least, he could tend to her wounds... a sort of thanks for what she had done for him... He likely wouldn't have been able to escape with his soul if it hadn't been for the sacrifice she had made in his name... and it was all marked up her arm... Every day, the little ice dragon had given Silver a little block of ice to place on her arm to soothe the burns and swelling, going out for hours at a time every morning to buy more medical supplies to hasten the healing process. But a bolt of lightning is not something someone could easily heal from and with days of bandage-changing, wound-cleaning and ice-treatments, her scarred arm seemed only to have healed a little bit. Still, Aeizith did his self-given job gladly, returning once again to the house with bundles of groceries.

"I-I'm back..." Aeizith announced as he walked in the door, smiling softly at his friend before setting the bag down on the side of the little wooden house. Silver sat on the one bedroll within the treehouse as the little ice dragon fished about the various things he had bought, placing food out and then her medicine. Lucky for him, he had kept a bit of money saved up for a... "rainy day" as the humans call it and now he was spending it all on the girl he loved. Really, he could think of no greater use for it. He broke a small loaf of hard bread in half, holding the bigger piece out to her and keeping the smaller one for himself.

"Um.... T-the doctor said t-that this medicine s-shouldn't be taken on an empty stomach..." He confessed, smiling apologetically and shrugging. "I-I thought at least... we could e-eat something nice..." He then pulled out a small wheel of cheese and a bag of sliced, roasted meat, and a small jug, filled with the tangy aroma of fresh fruit juice. Aeizith opened a palm and frost coagulated and shaped quickly until within his fingers he held two small cups, setting one down in front of the wounded girl and one in front of himself. If Silver would touch the glass, she would be shocked to find that it wasn't cold to the touch, rather, it was surprisingly cool and solid.

"I-Is there anything y-you'd like me to get you...?"

Blink

Despite wanting nothing more than to go outside and be her usual happy self Silver had been staying in Aeizith's little windowless (-.-) home. But no matter as she spent her days deep in thought all of which was brought on from the words of the faceless demon. When Aeizith would go out to gather supplies Silver would simply sit in the corner on the bedroll with her knees pulled to her chest and head buried behind them. The demon was right, she should feel ashamed of letting herself get attached to a boy that not only had a shared trait magically with her departed fiance but also shared the same color of white hair. It was all appearance and really it was the only thing about him that looked even slightly similar to Jacobi but still... maybe no face was right. Was it Aeizith that was causing her heart to flutter just a bit or the fact of how much he reminded her of the departed.

When Aeizith returned back with a handful of items Silver lifted her head from her knees and looked up at him. She didn't really say anything more than just stare at him with confused eyes. He had been taking such good care of her, tending to the wound on her arm. He even was spending his own money to feed her and pay for the medicines necessary to help her. Unfortunately even if Silver had some fae ancestors she did not inherit the ability to heal quickly. When it came to wounds and fractures she may as well have been a basic human. She did however age slower, at least she had that going for her. "Thanks" was all she could manage to say before watching him pull out food and construct a glass from his beautiful magic. Grabbing the glass she was indeed surprised it was not cold to the touch but she was also proud. It seemed that Aeizith was starting to have control of his emotions. Silly really considering the girl who insisted he keep them in tact was losing control of her own.

"You have already done so much for me so no. I appreciate it all though."

Lowering her knees she reached for the jug of strange juice and poured some in her glass with her non-damaged hand. She had managed to keep it from spilling out and lifted the glass to her lips taking a sip letting the cool and fruity liquid slide down her throat. "Yumm..." was all she had to say as she set the glass down on the floor beside the bed roll and lifted her knees up again. From there she just sat staring at Aeizith as he ate, studying everything about him. She was not at battle with herself per se, but more wanting to know why she felt the way she did. She wasn't going to let Aeizith know anything about how she was feeling until she was sure of it herself. It wouldn't be fair to start being more than friendly with someone if it were only because they reminded you of someone else.

Of course what initially got her attention was his ice abilities but Aeizith was so much more than that. The way he spoke with a stutter some would find odd or annoying, but Silver thought it was adorable. The way she could read how he was feeling just simply by looking into his eyes, she found it mesmerizing. The way that he was so disturbed by hurting others, Silver found it endearing. But still there had to be more than that, she needed to know everything about him before she made up her mind. So in a typical Silver situation she just sat there staring at him, probably making him feel awkward or uncomfortable and if she was... she was unaware.

Salzem

Aeizith couldn't help but notice how Silver stared at him throughout their little snack together, her eyes never leaving his body as he uncomfortably munched on his little piece of bread. It was as if she were trying to dig through his presence into his very soul and analyze each individual bit one by one. It was a kind of stare that would make anybody uncomfortable, especially the constantly nervous little ice dragon. He would sometimes glance up from his meal and their eyes would meet and immediately, Aeizith would break contact, almost guiltily, as if he had something to hide. He had heard what the demon had said... Silver was still mourning the loss of her boyfriend, one she cared about so very much... He didn't have the right to swoop in and take his place after all the time they had together... It was just... wrong... But he couldn't deny he still had feelings for her... Silver's beauty, her strength and her bubbly, friendly personality... it was all so stimulating to the little ice dragon... When he looked at her, she was a great source of happiness, a reminder of the light he now walked in thanks to her. Now... he was afraid that if he got any closer, that light would just blink out of existence, his sun burning out before he could reach out and touch it...

He glanced up just as she finished her meal, Silver setting her cup down as she drank her fruit-juice with an exclamation of it's deliciousness. He couldn't help but smirk at that, just they way she said it... The "yum"  was just so unnecessary but adorable... She could be that way and it never seemed fake or forced... Very quickly, his eyes feel again before he could think any more of these thoughts... He didn't deserve to after all... What was he thinking, declaring his feelings after all that? Telling her he loved her after hearing of her dead fiance? Was he stupid or just a jerk, he couldn't tell. Which was worse, that one was probably it. With a nervous laugh, Aeizith dug around in the bags and pulled out a small glass vial filled with a light green liquid. A herbal treatment made by the village's medicine-man.

"T-time for medicine..." Aeizith warned with a sad look on his face, knowing this would be painful. It was a rub, unfortunately, meaning that he was going to have to inflict pain on the girl he loved so she could get better... Gods forsake him... they were doing this on purpose... Slowly, he shuffled towards the girl on his knees, undoing the bandages around her arm if she let him, careful to be as gentle as possible. "I'm sorry..." He kept muttering under his breath as he worked, knowing how agonizing it must be for her burned flesh to be disturbed like this. Once the arm was exposed, the little dragon's face nearly turned green with how.... hurt it looked... White arches raked her flesh, marks from the thunderbolts, the surrounding skin dry and cracked, bleeding in some places, others sore and swollen. Aeizith undid the cork on the vial with a *pop*, setting it down beside him as he stared down at the daunting task ahead. Oh gods... I'm so sorry...

"P-p-please raise y-your arm....." Aeizith asked, taking a breath in a vain attempt to calm his nerves before gently drizzling the substance across the wounded limb. The little dragon was nearly sick doing this himself... rubbing his hands across the wound, spreading the green medicine throughout... The worse part wasn't...... feeling the damage, but imagining the look on Silver's face... imagining her suffering as she was treated. Again, he muttered nothing but apologies throughout the treatment, trying as hard as he could to get the salve everywhere it was needed before replacing the bandage. At the end of it all, Aeizith sat on the other side of the wooden home, staring at the floor between his legs as miserable as could be. He hated doing this to her... and knowing it would help was little help...

Blink

Continuing to stare she held out her arm to Aeizith as he told her he wanted to apply her medicine. She had actually gotten used to him taking care of her, it was a nice change of pace to be the one being looked after. So of course she offered little resistance when he began to unwind the bandage covering her arm. The way he looked at her with sad eyes though made her in turn reflect the same expression for a moment. "Don't worry... I think it looks kinda cool. And if it scars at least I can say its not completely ugly."

She tried to smile with her thoughts to further reinforce what she had said. She meant it, she could have gotten off with a worse injury than she did. She could have been the one blown to bits if the shock had completely backfired. "Lightning magic is a fickle thing.." she was trying to talk to get her mind off the pain shooting up her arm as he touched her damaged skin. "That's why I don't like to use it that much. I've been backfired on before but never this bad..." she thought of when she first tried to master the skill and how badly she hurt herself day after day trying to control it. Giggling at the memories she decided to share them with Aeizith to hopefully life his sad mood from having to cause her pain in order to help her.

"There was this one time that I had just begun realizing I was so attuned to air that I could manipulate the particles in the air as well. I ended up scorching Eldrin's lute. I burned it so badly I had to take on twice as many jobs to replace it." Her giggle had erupted into more of a laugh as the picture of Eldrin's face trying to be serious as he scolded her flashed by. "I actually got into a lot of trouble trying to control it better. I was alw-" she paused to wince a bit as Aeizith ran his hands over an especially tender part of her hand. Clearing her throat she continued... "I was always getting into trouble with someone. I thought I knew everything and that no one could offer me any advice." she tried to find Aeizith's eyes as she continued her story. "Jacobi used to get so frustrated with me."

Silver had begun laughing again as she then pictured the arguments they had. See when she thought of him it was hardly ever a sad memory, really the only sad one she had was of their final day together. Other than that they were just two young adults in love. They argued and bickered but also laughed and enjoyed life. "But anyways I learned myself that lightning is not something that can be controlled... it has to be felt. The farther I am away from my target the less likely a chance I can direct it to where I want it to go. That and I have to be extremely level headed to increase the chances. That demon's words threw me off my game. It's my own fault that I got hurt."

By now Aeizith had finished with her arm and had already re-wrapped it before scooting himself away from her. She stared at him for a good minute before realizing he was falling back into a pit of despair. "Aeizith!" her voice turned a bit back to how it was that first day she had met him. She was determined to keep him from falling back. "I said it's my own fault okay?"

She could have added to it saying that the demon was wrong anyways but she couldn't. She still wasn't sure how she felt. Or better she knew how she felt but needed to confirm her feelings were her own and not her trying to re-imagine Aeizith as Jacobi, he deserved that much. Jacobi would always be no her mind, he would forever be someone she thought about. But this didn't mean that she couldn't move on. It just sucked the first boy who had gotten her attention was so similar.

Salzem

The little ice dragon nearly literally jumped when Silver yelled his name, caught completely off guard by her declaration. On instinct, his eyes flicked back up at hers as she reminded him that it was completely her fault she got hurt, that he shouldn't blame himself for this... It wasn't about self blame for once, though... It was as simple as he was miserable because she was hurt... period. Whoever's fault it was didn't really matter... Just staring at that bandage made his heart ache... All he wanted to do was make the pain go away, just touch her and have the wound vaporize into nothingness... Maybe even take on her suffering if he knew any spell to do so. Alas... all he could do was make meager healing attempts on the girl he loved, sadly listening as she weaved stories about her own past in an attempt to avoid the pain...

"I-I know...." He responded, smiling softly. How badly did he want to just get up and sit beside her, to just be near the wounded half-elf... He wanted to hold her, be close to her... He wanted to be what Silver lost, as selfish as that sounded, but he simply didn't have the rights, did he...? All he could do is watch from afar as she struggled with her blasted arm. Still, the little dragon made an attempt at keeping her pain from his mind. She was an inspiration to him with her upbeat attitude and he wanted to emulate that as best he could. "Jacobi... Eldrin... They sound like great people..." Aeizith noted, managing to hold a steady gaze with the girl he loved. "I... I think y-you were lucky to k-know them... I... have a brother... o-older brother... um... H-he's nice, but strict... One time, when I was l-learning how to control my Ice.... I accidentally f-froze his entire tail..." Aezith snickered softly, remembering the good times he had with Electi... He always was the one he was closest with. "We laughed a-about it for days... m-made our own p-personal jokes... A-and the next day... I dumped a w-whole bunch of s-snow on his head...!" Aeizith's snicker evolved into a little laugh of his own, but it died out quickly, letting out a long sigh as he stared back at Silver from his place in the tree-house.

The sun shined through the door of the house and over Aeizith's arm. He nearly flinched away as the golden light touched his skin, him still getting used to the fact that it's rays no longer harmed him... He smiled at the young half-elf across from him deciding to scoot closer, sitting down beside her if she had no objections. He glanced at her bandaged arm, then back up at her face an he smiled gently, placing a cool hand on her good arm.

"I-I'm lucky to k-know you..." He remarked, seeming to glow with a quiet happiness. "Y-you've been nothing b-but kind to me.... f-from day one, y-you only had m-my best interests i-in mind..." Slowly, he'd remove his hand from her arm, placing it in his lap as he stared out into the sunrise outside. "Y-you're a good p-person... T-thank you..."

Blink

Silver started smiling with Aeizith when he himself joined in on talking about his past. It was all so much fun reliving the happy memories of someone's past, it always gave you a window into who they were as a person. She was loving every minute of this, the two of them just sitting there giggling about old stuff. But then he scooted closer and the conversation turned a bit more serious. She herself blushed when he said how lucky he was to know her and that she was a good person. Oh, if you only knew the thought creeping up on her.

Shaking away the negative thought she looked at Aeizith staring at him like she was before. Silver had spent years making herself realize that what happened was not her fault. It may have been her lightning that killed her clan, but it was not her who sent it. Her mind was controlled and she was trapped within herself on that horrible day.

Noticing that Aeizith had scooted closer to her she simply stared at him some more just looking for it... what made him different? She allowed the silence between them to grow but it did not make her uncomfortable, she was too deep in thought for that. Then as if possessed by a sudden fire inside of her she jumped up grabbing Aeizith's hand. "Come on!" was all she yelled as she whipped open the door and pulled him out of it. Then just as she had done before Silver began climbing up to the top of the house waiting for Aeizith to follow her. Even with an injured arm she scaled the tree with ease ignoring any pain she may have experienced from stretching her arm too far.

Once on top she took her place on the roof and sat the opposite position as she had before, this time watching the sun rise rather than fall from the sky. "Sometimes we forget that the sun has to set and cloud us in darkness so that we can remember that the sun also rises to show us the light again..." She wasn't really talking to anyone but herself. In all truths Silver had always idolized sunrises and sunsets. Ever since she could remember they were beautiful and warm and well just... symbolic. If it were up to her she would set aside time each day to watch both happen, but this was not always possible.

The way she stared at the sky was just how a child would stare at someone they looked up to or idolized. But then she turned her gaze from the rising sun to Aeizith and was yet again staring at him in that weird way again. "You look at the world differently...." a statement she wasn't quite sure what it meant until staring at him a little longer. Maybe this was the answer to the question she had been asking herself for days now. This boy who at first reminded her so much of Jacobi was actually not like him at all. Turning towards him and shifting her weight a bit she did her best to look him dead in the eye. "Aeizith you know you don't have to treat me so..... delicately if you don't want to." she raised a brow at him as she continued. "Yes I get hurt, yes I bleed, yes I break bones and yes I sometimes push myself too far."

With her eyes still locked on him she reached down and started unraveling the bandage he had quite literally just wrapped around her arm. Dropping the bandage she held up her arm to try and make a point. "I'm stronger than my body lets on. This may hurt and scar me but it will also remind me every single day of the rest of my life not to let my concentration break like that again."

This was how Silver was raised. She was always taught to suck it up and learn from her mistakes. Despite the persona she actually let off Silver was a somewhat morally corrupt girl. Her clan was a clan of bandits. They were paid to carry out deeds that others did not want to do themselves. She didn't see the problem with breaking the law and actually embraced it if she thought the reason behind it was a good enough one. She wasn't used to having someone there to doctor her up or catch her when she was flying at a wall. Even Jacobi shared the morality in if someone was hurt it was their own fault. Aeizith on the other hand was kinder... gentler.

Even thinking of his gentle demeanor now caused her heart to throb almost as much as her arm was from the sun now beating on it, the damaged flesh sensitive to the warmth of it. She ignored the pain though and leaned in a bit towards him, taking her good hand and poking his chest. "Whether you know it or not you have a heart of gold."

Salzem

It seemed that Silver enjoyed making Aeizith jump, because she once again grabbed his hand, commanding him to follow her in a voice that neared a yell. Of course, who was he to deny such an invitation, especially from Silver? The little ice dragon followed her up further into the trees until they reached the roof of the house that overlooked the entire forest and gave them a wonderful view of the sunrise. She commented how people often forgot that the sun must often give way to the night to remind them that it rises... The little ice dragon couldn't help but smile at that as he stared off in the direction of that beautiful golden orb. It was likely he'd remember until the end of his days that it was Silver who gave him the means to even do this with her... He couldn't help but turn his gaze back in her direction, catching her staring in his direction again in that same, strange way. This time, however, Aeizith didn't let his own gaze fall under the weight of hers. No, this time, he stared back... He found the strength to meet her eyes just being up here with her under the glow of the rising sun, a creature of the dark basking in the glow of the light. The little ice dragon looked at her strangely when she commented how he "Saw the world differently", and only understood what she meant when she continued, saying how he didn't need to treat her so delicately if he didn't want to. He smiled at the half-elf woman, in response before slowly moving so that he was sitting right beside her again.

"B-but I want to..." Aeizith responded, poking her good side softly with a giggle. "I-I know y-your strong.... y-your great all a-around... a-and maybe t-this will s-serve as a reminder.... b=but t-that doesn't m-mean you should b-be miserable... I-If I c-can make you f-feel even a-a little bit b-better... its a-all worth it..." It was almost the representation of the actions Silver had taken for him when they had first met. She had been nothing but a kind and caring soul, willing to even pound worthy lessons into his head so that he would understand... The little ice dragon wanted to do the same thing for her, to be there and care for her in any way he could just because he could... Aeizith wanted to be there and help her heal from anything that might arise, with all the tenderness he was capable of. He couldn't help but blush darkly when Silver leaned over a bit and poked his chest with her finger, claiming that he had a heart of gold, even if he didn't know it yet. She was only a little ways from his own face now and his little "gold" heart was beating faster and faster the closer she got to him. before she could retract her hand, Aeizith reached out with his own and took it, intertwining his fingers in hers as the dark blue blush seemed to spread across his face. He smiled shakily, just feeling the texture of her pale skin against his, his sanguine eyes, though strained, never left her orchid.

"Y-y-you t-too...." Was all he could say back without bursting into a rambling fit, something he desperately wanted to avoid. The look he gave her was so tender, but also nervous and curious, as if asking her a question he could never ask out loud. It was the boldest her could ever get, really, his wits already at their end just being this close to her. He simply held his position there, waiting for her response, his heart beating faster and faster with each passing second.

Blink

Silver was lost in Aeizith's words as he adorably stumbled through his confession. She could tell he was getting more nervous as his stammer seemed to worsen with each passing second. This was fun, bringing a boy as strong as him into a nervous state like this. Silver could not help but laugh at it a bit as she thought of how her actions were causing his duress. She wasn't cruel though, she did not live to make people nervous. I guess she saw it more as cute than anything. She could see how he was trying to hold his own with her, even being bold enough to match her gaze with almost as much ferocity as her own.

Sitting forwards a little more her lips were now just barely out of reach from his and she was loving every second of it. The amusement in her eyes clearly visible. She wasn't even the slightest bit nervous being this close to him because ultimately she had it stuck in her head that it wouldn't escalate further than this. "You know Aeizith..." with her face so close to him he would probably feel her breath brush against his skin. Her posture had changed a bit to that of one more promiscuous. "I think your kinda adorable when you talk.." after she spoke she bit her bottom lip a bit before quickly pushing herself back creating an empty space between them.

Now acting as if nothing had just happened at all she grabbed the bandage she had unraveled and started winding it around her arm. "The sun hurts it... too bad a special ring wont fix that." She raised a brow at him before sliding off the roof and landing feet first on the stoop just outside of the door to his hidden home. She looked up for a minute to see if he was going to follow her back inside before stepping through the doorway.

Salzem

Aeizith's full face turned a dark shade of blue as Silver inched just a little bit closer, her lips just the very tiniest bit of distance away from touching his. He could feel her warm breath upon his own lips and cheeks and was practically shaking as her general stance shifted to one far more provocative. It seemed that she was going to do it, that Silver was going to place a kiss upon him... but then she pulled away, stating that she found it adorable when he talked. The little frost dragon frowned childishly, the way a smaller kid might've if he were referred to as cute, his blush only seeming to intensify. If anything, this little episode seemed to increase Aeizith's resolve... Her teasing him like this somehow reinforced the love he had for her to such a degree..... the natural inhibitions that had always held him back felt far less powerful and controlling. He said nothing as the half-elf took up her bandages and began wrapping them around her arm once again, noting how the sun burned her sensitive flesh before lamenting how unfortunate it was his ring couldn't fix that. He only stared at her intensely in response, not moving an inch as she hopped back down off the roof and onto the branch just outside of the doorway. Quietly and with incredible speed, Aeizith dropped down behind her, going unnoticed as she looked up to check if he was following.

With a will he didn't know he had, Aeizith grabbed the girl by her good shoulder, spinning her around so that she was now facing him. Before she could say anything or make any noise, she would find the little frost dragon's lips on her's softly pressed as his eyes were clenched shut in effort. Slowly, he would press a little more, pushing her inside the house, his eyes slowly fluttering open as he broke contact, the darkest of blushes flashing across his face, but his gaze was nothing but serious... He was in love with her and it was only just now that he was really showing it... He had only just now shown that he wanted her to be his and him to be hers, all with the pressing of their lips. But even though the act itself had caught him by surprise as well, he couldn't deny how good it felt... how good she tasted... It was a shameful thing to admit it but it was something he had to admit... His body didn't shake, ice didn't surge all around him... He felt... composed as he held her close by her shoulder, his grip gentle but firm.

"S-Silver...." Aeizith murmured, staring into her orchid eyes, slowly leaning in again for another kiss as if completely on instinct. He needed her... He craved her lips against his beyond his own control... Aeizith was a slave to his impulses as his love for her took over for the first time.

Blink

Silver almost screeched as she was surprised and whipped around before being pushed into the little tree home. And then Aeizith did something she did not think he was actually capable of and he planted his lips firmly against hers. All at once her own face flushed crimson as the blood flowed to her cheeks and the tips of her only slightly pointed ears. What Aeizith did not know was that he had just unleashed something within Silver she had been keeping buried for far too long.

As he said her name and stared into her eyes she stared into his with a ferocity unlike anything she had ever displayed before. "It's about time.." was all she could say between heavy breaths as she finished closing the distance between their lips once more. She was not as gentle as he was though, instead she kissed with a force that was borderline brutal. Lifting her good arm she wrapped it around his shoulder and pulled him closer to her. With this she also pressed as much of her body against him before jumping up a bit and wrapping her legs around his waste.

From there she let her bad arm hang limp as the other carried the weight of her body. If only she had use of both of her arms.. things would have escalated far more quicker if it were. Silver then let her kiss slip from his lips to across his cheek. But these were not mere pecks across his jawline but instead a full blown passionate display across his jawline before making her way to his ear and then to his neck. If she were a vampire herself it would seem as though she was the predator and he was the prey by the way she was snaking her lips across his neck.

After a few precious moments she edged her way back up to his lips snaking her tongue inside of his mouth before finally pulling back to take a desperately needed breath.

Salzem

Aeizith was caught unprepared for the brutality Silver had kept hidden beneath her sweet little facade, falling back against one of the house walls as she leaped on him, wrapping her legs around his waist. She pressed her lips back to his once more, but with a force that managed to push the physically superior dragon/vampire on the defensive. His hands felt around her sides, her lower stomach as she attacked his lips almost vengefully, but her assault didn't end there. The little ice dragon gasped in surprise and pleasure as the elven girl's lips stamped around his jaw, his neck, his ear, each one so deep and passionate, it sent volts of electricity through him that most likely didn't come from her magic. His body seemed to go weak with the pleasure she invoked upon him, his arms wrapping around her back as she placed another kiss upon him, this one much deeper, more interactive, their tongues intermingling in each-other's mouth before she pulled away, a long trail of saliva falling out of their mouths. Aeizith's breathing was as heavy as hers as they both stared at each other with such a rabid ferocity, it was hard to tell which one of them was the predator here. So far, Sliver had gotten the advantage of him in the first round, but she definately would fall to him in the second.

Before the half-elf could even get her strength back, the little ice dragon pressed his mouth against hers in a deep-mouth kiss, pushing her back this time onto the floor with his superior strength. Before their tongues could get into the heated duel Silver had initiated in round one, Aeizith quickly pulled away and began softly kissing his way around the side of her throat, up and down, then following her collar bone right down to the crevasse in the center. As if it were two magnets coming together again, Aeizith found his lips at hers once more, just drinking her in for at least half a minute before pulling away himself, his head light and his breathing hard.

He stared down at the beautiful woman beneath him, smiling dreamily like he hadn't in a long time... She was so beautiful... She was so good... Even now as he desperately tried to fill up on the air he needed to breath, it was torture to even be once centimeter away from his beloved Silver. He lowered himself on her once more, slower, pressing his lips to hers more gingerly this time.

"I love you..." Aeizith whispered as he broke contact, his blush now only barely present. He no longer felt any shame for what he had done... If anything, he craved to do more... and do it soon... "I love you so much..." And then, he was at her lips again.

Blink

Silver was loving every passing second as Aeizith kissed her back almost as feverishly and into the the floor. Then he copied her kissing her throat but then going down to her collarbone. And then his lips were at hers once more before he himself pulled back and stared into her eyes. But then he whispered three words that send a shiver down Silver's spine. I love you... and he repeated it before lowering himself onto her lips once more.

But Silver was still reacting to the first time he said it and once she realized what he had just said she broke the kiss and sat up beneath him. After that she rolled to her side a bit on her bad arm but not caring as she tried to put some distance between them. The pain was nothing if not a reminder of how caught up in the moment she had become. After getting herself out from underneath him she scrambled to her feet and practically sprinted for the door before pausing just shy of the handle, her fingers almost touching the cool metal of it. "You.... you don't know me" her eyes were full of something, not quite hurt but not quite happy either. And with that she grabbed the handle and squeezed out of the door.

If he tried to stop her she would simply duck under him and escape either way. She had to get out of there... out of that moment. Once outside she climbed down the tree as quickly as she could manage with a mangled arm and her feet landed on the dirt with a thud as she took one last leap from the branches. If there was anything that pushed Silver away it was the talk of 'love'. She thought she felt it once... but we all know how that ended. Of course Aeizith made her heart skip a beat and he was beyond adorable but was that love? "No" she said to herself answering the question in her mind.

She had gone from walking quickly to a full on run as she still felt she needed more distance. She had to get away... she had to think. This was no longer a game or having fun it was something much more serious. When she thought she had lost Aeizith if he was following her she simply stopped as she had ran off the beaten path and was simply surrounded by forestry and nature. Looking to a tree she did what she used to when she was younger and lifted a fist first with her good hand and punched at the side of the tree. "You should be scared of me..." she muttered to herself pulling her hand back before using her bad hand next to punch at the tree. "You don't know anything about me..." after that she switched her hands again punching once more harder than the first time. "I kill people I love..." and once again she switched her hands punching with the injured arm once more. "Love is weakness..." and so she switched once more and with each switch her blows became harder causing her knuckles to begin to bleed from the impact.

She was almost contradicting herself. Always telling Aeizith that he should face his demons and walk more confidently. Silver herself had done this... she faced her inner demons and with that she vowed to never love again. How silly she had been acting towards this boy letting a friendship blossom into something more. She was set on living out the rest of her days helping those who could not help themselves and maybe have a little fun from time to time. She never thought she would be standing face to face with a boy that would fall in love with her. She had done this before, had a boy love her and look where that got him. Silver was not in denial, she made bad decisions quite often actually and unfortunately those bad decisions put those closest to her at risk. She had originally only planned on keeping him at arms length. "What was I thinking..."

She wasn't screaming really, not even crying. More so she was punishing herself for allowing things to escalate like this. She was asking for it though wasn't she? There on the roof she was practically begging him to make a move and to admit how he felt. She knew how he felt and she pushed him to admit it. She had walked him across a fragile line and then she pushed him back. Now standing there she just stared at the tree and the tiny marks she had left on it. Both of her arms were at her sides with blood dripping off of her knuckles and down her fingertips before it fell to the ground. Her injured arm burned so badly she felt like it was about to fall off yet she did not shed a single tear nor express any pain on her face.

Salzem

Aeizith was shocked when Silver pulled away, practically shoving him off her when he declared his love. She stormed towards the door, grabbing the handle before stabbing him in the heart with a sentence: You don't know me.... The little ice dragon was stunned, shell-shocked, as he watched her jump down from the ledge of the house and the branches downward. W-what had just happened...? A moment ago they were kissing each-other, loving each other in such a wonderful, artistic way and the next... it was almost as if she hated him for it... Tears welled up in his eyes as it occurred to him that he had done something wrong, that he had somehow ruined what she thought of him, probably by kissing her in the first place... That the passion they had shared in that moment was merely in the moment, that she might've thought he was... doing something against her will... But he didn't believe that... He felt the love for him in every little maneuver, kiss, and exploration attempt she had made on him... Why did she leave him like that...? 

He waited a moment before he slipped down after her, each step on the branches as deft and silent as a skilled acrobat, except instead of touching ground, he stuck to the trees, following her through the branches and leaves as she ran for her life, going nowhere but deeper into the forest. A few meters behind her, the little ice dragon watched and listened as the woman he loved grumbled to herself, saying how he should've been afraid of her, how he didn't know anything about her... how she killed the people she loved... Aeizith's heart sank as he realized why she was acting this way... It was the same reason he acted the way he did all the time... She was afraid... she was scarred... Whatever cruel stitching she had used to close up the wound of her dead family had started to come undone and it was Aeizith's fingers prying it open... She loved him... but she couldn't admit it... Not to him, and not to herself... That's what tore the little ice dragon up... He was the one causing her this agony... he was the one making her relive her pain... If he loved her, he should just disappear from her life entirely, then go throw himself into a puddle of lava or something and die... that would set her free... But Aeizith only watched silently as she slammed her fists into the broad trunk of a tree, flinching each and every time she drove her hands into the wood. He nearly burst into tears when she declared that love was a weakness, almost believing it himself with the disturbing certainty in her voice.

"I-I should have known.... I'm sorry..." Aeizith whispered, appearing behind her, his arms wrapping around her stomach, his wings folding around her protectively. He softly rested his face on her shoulder as they stood there out in the open. He said nothing more, but softly, uncertainly placed one last kiss on her cheek, one that spoke his feelings without ever saying the word. As far as he was  concerned "Love" was now a taboo.....and he'd never speak it again, ever to Silver.... if she would stay with him a little longer... The little ice dragon was desperate... He didn't want to lose her... he cared so much for her regardless of his over-all lack of knowledge on her... He couldn't see a reason why she should... but he prayed that she'd forgive him... What more could he do...? Little Aeizith felt more afraid than he did staring down Emilia's void fire, more helpless than when he was dying and turning into a vampire... more lost than when Amira had left him for reasons he never understood... Where would he be... without Silver...?

Blink

Not a single muscle flinched when Aeizith appeared behind her wrapping his arms around her and then his wings. Silver still stood just staring at the tree with cold eyes hating it for not falling down from her blows. She never thought she would be in this position, having to question whether or not it was worth opening up her heart again. Actually, it wasn't even a question. She knew as good as if felt to love it was not worth the feeling of losing that love. To often did she see the heartbreak of older couples being torn apart by death and illness. It leaves that other person with nothing but half a heart and she would be damned if she would let the half she still had be ripped apart again.

It took years to bandage the damage but she could never really completely fix her heart. Even so part of her wanted to say those three cursed words back to him and she... she just couldn't. Her voice still less vibrant as it was before Silver simply stated  the obvious. "It's okay. There was no way for you to know." She did not try to push him away this time, a part of her wanted him to stay there just like that for a few more moments.

Standing there in silence she just kept looking at the tree and the bits of her blood and flesh that had stuck to the bark. "I just want to stay like this for a few more moments okay? I... I need to remember just for a few more moments what it felt like. I need to remember what love feels like just a moment longer... and then I can remember what it was I lost..." From there she allowed herself just this one time to let it all hit her. It was flashed of Aeizith and his adorable stutter combined with his helping hand whenever she needed it. It was butterflies in her stomach and a fast beating heartbeat every time he was near her. It was everything about him that she... loved.

And then as if she never cried before the tears started streaming down her face as she made the memories of losing love flash before her now. She remembered feeling as if her entire world had been ripped right from her as she watched the light fade from Jacobi's eyes. She remembered the confused look on his face and on the face's of the others as a lightning bolt was sent straight into each of their hearts. She remembered standing in the epicenter of it all as the green orb on her forehead shone brighter than any star as it consumed their souls. She remembered when that woman came and removed the gem glowing with entrapped souls and how she laughed at Silver's misery.

Up above thunder rumbled in the sky as storm clouds began to gather over the entire forest, their shadows blocking out the sun that Silver idolized so much. After the love and then the hurt came the hatred. Yes, one of the last steps in grieving. Finally stepping out from Aeizith's arms she walked closer to the tree and continued to stare at it as if the very thing embodied the person she hated most in the world. The wind began to pick up and Silver's tears began to dry to her face as if the tree itself was the epicenter of the storm. And then the clouds crashed as if the gods themselves were above looking down. The sound rang throughout the area and even shook the ground as the thunder grew louder and louder. Yet Silver still stood staring at the tree. This was not her lighting calling... it was nature. Mother nature herself was weeping for Silver in this moment and lending a hand to express her pain.

And then in an instant a massive bolt of lightning came crashing down from the sky before hitting the tree and incinerating it on the spot. This was Silver losing control, this is what would happen if she had lost herself again and it was a reminder from above. Even though the tree was a few feet in front of her she stood watching it burn to ash not taking a single step back even when the lightning struck. After that rain began to pour from the sky and put out the fire leaving nothing but a burnt stump of wood in the ground where the tree once was. Silver still stood and watched as the rain trickled down her forehead and face washing away the dried tears. Her hair quickly became soaked as well as her clothes and bandages but she did not care. She wanted to feel every bit of this, every single drop of rain upon her head had a lost feeling that she needed to feel.

"Can we go back now?" her back was still to Aeizith as she tilted her head up to the sky allowing even more rain to wash away the tears from her face. "My bandages are getting wet and I think I hurt my hand worse." In fact both of her hands were pretty scratched up, but the previously injured one looked as if she had just stuck it into a werewolves mouth and let it chew on it for a bit. "... I'm sorry"

Salzem

"Okay..." Aeizith whispered in response to her request, holding her gently to him for as long as she wanted. Her back rested softly against his chest, his wings folding over them both as a pair of extra arms, holding them even closer together, just being in each-other's company. The little ice dragon wouldn't let go of his love for the world... If the sky threatened to fall, if the earth opened up underneath them, even if Kaida were to suddenly stumble through this forest and witness what was happening here today, Aeizith simply wouldn't let go... She meant to much... far too much... Together, the little ice dragon and the half-elf stood there as the weather above turned foul, rain beginning to drip down through the tree-leaves, soaking them both in nature's bath. Of course, though only a little reluctant, Aeizith let her go when she stepped away from him and out of his arms, standing a little closer to the tree she had punched. Lightning crackled, thunder boomed, the storm above seeming the escalate in magnitude with each passing second before suddenly a massive bolt of lighting fell before them, slamming into the ground with enough force to make the dragon flinch in surprise and shock, but Silver did not move. He watched as her chest rose and fell heavily as the electricity obliterated the large tree, leaving only a tiny, ashen stump behind in it's wake. Without turning to face him, Silver asked if they could go, noting how her bandages were wasted and her hand.... frighteningly worse.... It broke Aeizith's heart to see how much damage she had done to herself... how ugly the wound had become... it was torn, swollen to all hell, angry and red.... It looked like the skin of a ham at the butcher's shop the lightning scars arching across her flesh. If she didn't get into a dry, safe place soon, she would come down with an infection... something she REALLY didn't need right now...

"Y-yeah... okay... sure..." Aeizith agreed, walking up behind her and wrapping his wings around his sweet little Silver. When she apologized, the little ice dragon only smiled softly, placing the softest of kisses upon her cheek, using his wings as a ward against the chilling rain as they made their way back up to their tree-house. Of course, the moment they reached the base of the trunk, he scooped her up in his arms, careful to mind her wounded and battered arm before climbing the tree as carefully as he could, setting her down only when they had entered the shelter, laying her softly upon the bedroll. The little ice dragon grew serious as his wings shrunk and disappeared, lighting the lantern before looking over the bandages he had left and the new, worse wound his love possessed... Immediately, Aeizith conjured a block of ice, holding it in one hand as he approached Silver with the role of bandages in the other, undoing the ruined ones around her arm before giving her a painful expression. "T-this is gonna h-hurt..." He warned before he softly pressed the ice against her ruined, swollen arm.

"I'm sorry..." He murmured, leaving the icy block upon her flesh for a minute or two before removing it and applying the fresh bandages as carefully as he could. Now, he had no idea how long it would take for her to heal from these new afflictions. In fact, he didn't know if that arm would be useable at all anymore... With an exhausted sigh, he fell over beside Silver on the floor next to the bedroll, completely wasted by today's events... Now, all he wanted was a good nap besides the woman he loved... and besides... she'd need one too after.... her arm...

"Y-you n-need some s-sleep..." Aeizith whispered to her with the smallest of grins, gently poking her belly with his finger. "A-and..... um..... I-I'm tired too...."

Blink

Walking in silence Silver was beginning to come back to her senses. What she had just done to herself... forced herself to relive why she felt the way she did, it was all for a bigger cause. She had to keep her resolve on what she had decided many years ago. Love was weakness, love was painful... love was not something she wanted again. But still that didn't mean she couldn't let Aeizith love her. She knew he did, it was practically written all over his face. At the end of the day it was his weakness to bear, not hers. Did that make her a horrible person? To know that someone loved her and that she could never love them back, at least not the way they wanted her to.

She let him carry her back up, she didn't have the will to try anyways. He was so delicate with her, just as she told him he did not have to be. Oh well, his choice to treat her this way but still... it was nice. Then he went into Dr. Aeizith mode unwrapping her arm and looking over the wound before creating a bit of ice to ease the swelling and pain. He warned her it would hurt, but it was a pain she welcomed. She was still slightly numbed by what had just happened and so any feeling was better than heartbreak. At least she thought she wanted to feel the pain from the wound but the moment she was aware of how damaged her arm was the pain seemed to raise at least 5 levels on the pain scale. She would have pulled her arm away but she couldn't really feel much of it to do it anyways. All she felt was the burning like it was going to explode off of her body at any given moment. It throbbed and quite honestly she wasn't handling the pain as well as she thought she could.

It seemed as though every time the ice touched her damaged skin it shot a pain so intense up her arm and into her shoulder that she wanted to scream. Her thoughts then became reality as she was no longer able to keep her comments in her head alone. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow! I lied I don't welcome the pain!..." she lifted her face to look at the ceiling somehow thinking it would help to not see what he was doing. But the moment the ice touched her skin again her entire body recoiled. It went on like this for a few minutes before he was done and started wrapping her arm again and then he apologized. "It's not like your hurting me on purpose. I did this to myself."  She had managed to get a good look at her arm before he completely re-covered it and the sight of it alone made her uneasy. Never had she endured lighting damage as severe as she had but now on top of that she was sure she had shattered the fragile bones in her hands. "I don't think its going to be a cool scar anymore..."

The thought that she would never see her hand the same way again haunted her. Taking her other hand she started slapping her forehead only to remember she had punched that darned tree just as hard with that one too. "Stupid stupid stupid!" followed by "Ow.. ow... ow!" She really was quite a pathetic mess and for the first time in a few hours she was actually laughing. Perhaps the pain had made her hysterical but she was truly laughing at her stupidity. "I really am ridiculous..".

Then Aeizith suggested they get a bit of sleep and he was probably right. She knew if she refused to sleep though that he would simply stay up with her until she did, and she didn't want to do that to him. So instead she laid down on her back not even attempting to lay on her side knowing the pain alone would be unimaginable. Resting each of her hands on her stomach she turned her head away from Aeizith staring at the wall. She couldn't look at him, not like this.. it would only make her feel things. And so she stared at the wall for a long period of time until she finally drifted off to sleep.

Throughout her slumber she awoke a few different times from a pain in her hands, the swelling seeming to reach a tipping point before dying down after a while. She would have woken Aeizith up to cool it down but she didn't want to disturb him, he always seemed so peaceful sleeping. The pain though was not something she could ignore any longer so she turned her head to look at him instead. It took her a few different tries before she finally decided that was what she was going to do and stare at him. "So stupid..." she whispered to herself as her eyes watched him. Was this feeling in her chest not the thing she was trying to avoid? So lying there she continued to watch him as the storm from earlier continued to roar outside. The thunder outside was not so loud now, more melodic really. The rain was still in an outright downpour and it was actually quite calming to Silver. It was enough to keep her sleepy, but not enough to completely lull her to sleep. As the hours passed she continued to drift in and out of slumber each time she woke up she found herself staring at Aeizith, her eyes searching for him to still be there.

"... still stupid..." she whispered each time she caught the fluttering in her stomach rising up again. Finally giving up she re positioned her head to stare at the ceiling and picked up her bad arm and held it above her staring at it. "... yep... stupid..." It hurt so bad and the burning was starting to come back again at full force. She knew Aeizith was trying everything he could do to heal it but it just wasn't working. She would have to find an alternative and soon, if only there was a way to heal it... something other than medicine because obviously the medicine wasn't working.... maybe something left in the ruins of that demon's oddities shop?

Salzem

Aeizith curled up besides Silver and together, the two of them fell asleep to the sound slow claps of thunder and the pattering of rain upon the roof. For only a little while did the little dragon sleep, but he didn't open his eyes for fear he'd give himself away. He could feel the half-elf's gaze upon him, hear how she commented on how something was stupid... Internally, he smirked, knowing exactly what she was talking about. As if he were still asleep. The little dragon scooted a little closer to Silver, now laying right next to her on his side, his arm resting gently on her stomach. A small dreamy smile curled upwards on his lips as he felt her firm stomach, no doubt honed by hours of rigorous exercise. But somehow... with all of nature's relaxing sounds, the warm darkness of the house and the presence of his love right beside him... he couldn't fall asleep. Instead, he peeked a sanguine eye open as Silver seemed to turn her head away, commenting that something was still stupid. He grinned a little more mischievously, slinking up so that he was now eye-level with her before planting a soft kiss upon her cheek, winking at her playfully before sitting up. He raised his arms and yawned, stretching out his body  before immediately turning his attention to her wounded arm... The swelling had gone down... but only a little. He could read the pain on her face, even if she tried desperately to not make it obvious... Her wound wasn't getting any better and the medicine wasn't helping at all. It wasn't that the doctors in town were incompetent, but maybe the damage was far more extensive than they initially thought... Aeizith hated how much she hurt, inside and out... It was as if he could sympathize... feel her agony if only a little bit. If what he was feeling right now was anything like what she was... He needed to help her now.

"Hey..." He murmured, poking her side playfully with a finger, the tip surprisingly cold. "L-lets head back into town... okay..? Um... t-there's something b-back at the oddity's s-shop I w-want to get f-for you..." Aeizith had heard legends amongst the people, stories of humans with unique blood properties, each of them different, but immensely powerful in their effects. Some could bring back the dead, others could give a man foresight... Some have the abilities to heal fatal wounds in a matter of seconds. Tainted bloods were what they were called... and back at the shop, he vaguely remembered seeing a jar labeled "Tainted Blood." It may have been a long shot and perhaps he had taken the name incorrectly, but it was the most immediate cure of Silver's plight. If he could heal her up right now, he'd take whatever risk.

Aeizith smiled softly as he swept her off her feet once more, giggling somewhat at how often she allowed him to do this... Quickly, the little ice dragon dropped from branch to branch, landing on the ground quickly, but not exactly letting go of her either. He wanted to waste no time getting there, especially when the cure for her wounds was just within reach.

"H-hold on..." He murmured and in an instant, it was as if the world had slipped away around them, and no longer were they in a forest... Now, Aeizith held her back in front of the shop the demon had held them captive in... The oddity's shop. The little ice dragon smiled softly at Silver before opening the door once again, holding it open for her to enter before going in himself. The place looked exactly as it did when they first walked in: Massive, unique items everywhere, bright and colorful... But there was no sign of the demon proprieter at all... Immediately, Aeizith went to searching the shelves without a word, scanning them, moving products until he pulled out a small jar of seemingly fresh, preserved blood.... Gods, it smelled so healthy to him.... it was as if he could drink this and become a new man... If he popped the cap.... No. This was for Silver, not for him! Yes, he was thirsty, and yes he was holding the best smelling blood he'd ever seen, but... she was more in need than he was... She was in terrible pain and he was merely hungry.

"H-here..." Aeizith smiled, handing her the small jar of blood. "D-drink this..." He knew how repulsive it might seem to readily devour someone's blood like they were....... a vampire, but this WAS her medicine! Surely it wasn't any worse than all the other herbal stuff she was forced to rub or ingest. "I-It'll help.... I promise..." He would know, after all... His senses would have told him if such a thing would do her harm...

Blink

Silver practically jumped out of her own skin when Aeizith scooted closer to her before resting an arm over her stomach. She laid there for a moment frozen and then relaxed thinking he was still asleep. "... stupid..." she whispered again before he planted a soft kiss on her cheek. The act alone made her jump all over again this time sitting up and looking at him and acting like a child who had just been caught in the act of doing something wrong. Aeizith seemed to ignore her response and instead went on about looking at her arm as if he could sense her discomfort.

The boy then suggested heading back to town even in the midst of the storm brewing outside. But, she knew deep down he would never lead her into a situation that was bad on purpose. He clearly had something in mind and maybe whatever it was he was thinking of would help. "If it's for more medicine I don't think it's going to help anything. I fear that I have really done it this time... I'm not going to bounce back. Maybe we should just cut off my arm and quit while we are still ahead?" Silver was actually completely serious with her statement. True to the way she was raised injuries were a sign of weakness. Maybe that's why she wasn't letting on to how bad it was hurting. Cutting her losses and chopping off her harm would simply prevent further damage to her shoulder. Yeah it would suck to only have one arm and it would probably make it difficult for her to use her magic at first... but she would learn.

Without resistance she allowed for him to pick her up and carry her down the tree. She knew she could have climbed down herself... maybe. Even with busted up hands she refused to let anything be a struggle. Then before she knew it they were back on the ground and instead of him setting her down he simply stated that she needed to hold on and then... the world zipped by. Wow, Aeizith could move quickly if he really wanted to. Maybe it was his dragon magic or perhaps a perk of sharing that magic with Vampire traits, either way it sure was convenient. If Silver could run like that then well... she would simply be unstoppable.

Once he finally set her down he opened the door to the shop and waited for her to follow him in. Just as before the shelves were lined with many artifacts that stacked hundreds of feet high. She was just as in awe as the first time if not more because there was no longer a creepy man beckoning them. Her nature simply took over as she skewered the shelves looking for something interesting or unique to take, there was no shop owner after all... all of this was free for picking. Her attention though was taken by Aeizith holding out a vial to him full of a crimson liquid. At first she wanted to vomit when she read the label 'Tainted Blood'. What on earth was a Tainted?

"Uh Aeizith I think you forget I'm not a vampire. I don't drink blood..." she was confused but still listened when he promised it was safe. "... fine" her last statement before placing the cold glass of the vial to her lips and then raising the base to pour the liquid down her throat. The taste alone made her want to vomit it all back up, she could feel it sliding down her throat and into her stomach and it was the worst feeling ever. As if she had just taken a shot of a potent liquor she puckered her face before wiping any spare liquid from her lips.

And then almost immediately she felt her body come alive as if filled with an almost itching sensation. Every single inch of her skin was immediately tingling and the feeling was unwelcome. "I thought you said this was safe!" she screamed throwing the glass vial onto the floor having the shards from it scatter about. From there she lifted her arm and noticed something... the worst of the feeling was there.

Unwinding the bandage, she watched as her split skin began to heal itself before her eyes. The redness was disappearing and she could feel her bones beneath the skin snapping back into place and solidifying. That sensation was shared in both hands as bones mended. The discolored almost purple looking lighting shaped scars trailing up her forearm and over her shoulder though remained. I guess even Tainted blood could not reverse the after effects of a spell like that. The other scars on her body though that were scattered about all seemed to have smoothed over, not even visible anymore.

After essentially everything on her body was healed with the exception of the scar Silver remembered only having one thought first. "Too bad it doesn't heal the scars on your heart" It may have been cold the way she said it but she meant every word of it. Her sorrowful statement though quickly was blown away by the other energy that was now coursing through her. The way her pupils dilated first followed by the feeling of every hair on her body standing on end made her feel... empowered. The energy that was now flowing through her was unlike anything she had ever felt before... she had never felt so alive in her life.

Overwhelmed with the power surging through her Silver could hardly be held accountable for what she did next. Aeizith was standing pretty close to her so it only took milliseconds for her to reach him before pushing him into a shelf causing its contents to fall to the floor. Shattered jars and scrambled pages flew around as she made quick work of pressing her lips to his with even more passion than she had the day before. She was hungry... starving really and the only thing she wanted was Aeizith. She let one of her hands run through his hair while the other started tugging at his shirt. It also seemed as though her force was accompanied with a bit of wind as it snaked through his clothes, up his shirt and down his pants. Silver's wind was touching him everywhere she wished she was in that moment.