Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Forces. (open)

Started by Gawfy, January 05, 2017, 03:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallyD

Julien nodded and jogged over to Clue.

"Hey, you still there man?" He asked, reaching out and grabbing the man's shoulder. Julien yelped as Cule came to life, grabbing Julien and slamming him against the ground. The breath was kicked out of Julien but it still didn't stop him from talking.

"Hey, buddy. So I see that your doing well. I'm not actually in the mood to fight. I think we'll call it a draw." Julien nodded to Clue's side. As Clue had grabbed him, Julien pulled out his sword and had it's point at Clue, ready to skewer the man. "Plus there's currently something out there. I think you want to kill it. Not me."

Gawfy

Gawfy turned around to see clue now on top of Juilen. As he did the hairs on his neck stood up as he turned his head back again. The same hooded entity was back with a blade readied above its head. It began to swing downward as gawfy threw up his arms over one another to block the blade. The blade was then caught in between his arms. With his sword on his back he had no way to immediately kill the thing. He would then force the blade away with his left arm and grab the man with his right Throwing him  away with all of his force. The thing landed gracefully roughly ten meters away. Gawfy drew his sword as the thing started running at him again

Grgr

Clue grunted with an nod of apologies to Julien and leaps off of him. Clue looks around and see's the fight with Gawfy and the shadowy figure.

"Let us go and help." Clue says to Julien. Clue draws his chained sickle and dashes off to help. With his other hand, Clue grabs a couple of throwing daggers and he tosses them at the figure, only for it to smoothly dodge them, but it did it by leaping even further back. Clue slides to a stop at Gawfy's side.

"You okay?" Clue asks, while 2 more throwing knives appearing in his hand as the thing starts to move forward once more, at an even greater speed than before.

WallyD

Julien stood up and brushed himself off. He then watched as the other two fought the figure. Julien put a hand on his hip, sword still in it, and with his other shielded the sun and squinted, trying to see what the figure was.

He noticed that it held a double blade, making it look more like a giant fork. It had a black cloak, though it was more like a sheet from a bed, allowing Julien to see a hat underneath that held it up. It was fast, but it was definitely human, and sometimes Julien could see the figure's feet, wearing gladiator shoes. Julien sighed, putting his hand down. The figure had magic, but it was from other objects, meaning Julien couldn't negate it. Julien raised his sword and whistled.

"Don't you love nature, despite what it did to you?" Julien said pointing at the figure. "I mean, that must be why your mom gave you that cloak. You look better with it on than with it off. Make's sense. I'm guessing that you practiced being this ugly. Wait," Julien smiled and waved his finger. "Or does it come naturally. Ha! I wonder how many times someone came up to you and asked what kind of creature were you before you finally used that cloak." The figure stopped what it was doing and looked at Julien. Julien paused, turned around and ran, the figure running after him.

"Kill it! Kill it!" Julien screamed, not looking behind him.

Gawfy

Gawfy grabbed his crossbow from his side and followed the creature as it chased juilen. He took a shot. The creature responded as missed  the creature as it dodged to the side. Gawfy then dropped the crossbow and took his sword into both his hands as it turned to him again. Im fine. Ill make an opening with the cannon,try to find a window to strike. He said as he walked toward it as it ran toward him. When it got within two meters of Gawfy he fired again spewing smoke everywhere once more with a loud boom.

Grgr

Clue only had enough time to think 'Cannon? What cannon?' before Gawfy ran forward and shot off the cannon. At the loud bang Clue jumped. He was not expecting Gawfy to have a cannon in his arm.

'For gods sake... A cannon?!?!' but Clue was not one to miss an opportunity. Clue leaps forward into the smoke then smiles as, to him, the smoke cears up. Clue sees the figure trying to wave the smoke away. Clue frowns when he see that the was a giant hole in it's stomach and the cannon strike went right through the man. The hole looked like swirling smoke as it put it's self back together.

Clue lands on the ground silently before the figure and slashes his sword up at the man. Clue frown deepens when both of the figure's halves leap away. Clue stands up and dodges the figure's sword. The sword rotates midair and flys towards Clue. Clue flips backwards avoiding the sword. It fly's back to the owners hand.

"We're doing nothing to it. It just repairs it self. But... Something about it's sword is weird. It's like it's not even there. I can't place it, it's... It's weird." Clue shakes his head. "Maybe it's an illusion too?" Clue mutters as he rubs his hair that the sword should have cut off.

WallyD

Julien stopped running and looked back. He was a little way off, he could barely hear what was going on. Julien sighed and started to hike back when more movement caught his eyes. He paused and looked around, scanning the tall grass. After a beat, he shrugged and jogged back to the battle

Gawfy

This was getting to be a slog. If His arm wasnt broken before it was now, felt like his entire shoulder was on fire. Gawfy gritted his teeth as the being slipped closer to him, stabbing him in one of the opening in his armor, Its blade slicing into his right leg.
Gawfy Would respond by grabbing the blade still in his leg. With a nasty look on his face he then raised his sword into the air letting out a yell as he brought his blade down on the beast with a wet nasty Crunch.
Again.
And Again.
and one more time.
Using the Dull side of his blade he pummeled the being until it was just mush on the ground. Deeply he drew in breath standing over the now red robe.

Grgr

"......" Clue stares at the bloody mess on the ground that used to be a body. Clue then shrugs and walks dead thing.

Clue crouches and pulls off the hood, there wasn't much left but he should be able to find something out.

The body was completely smushed, a way only a extremely strong creature could do. Clue sighs and looks up to Gwafy.

"You okay?" Clue asks Gwafy. "What about you Merc?" Clue asks Julien as he jogs over. "It's dead. I have never seen something come back from being turned into a pancake." Clue stands up, wipping his hands clean from blood.

WallyD

Julien blinked. The blood didn't faze him but it was still unsettling. He shrugged, answer Clue's question and watched Gawfy.He was still a target and after this battle Julien could tell that he was hurt. Julien smiled lifting his sword.

"You want to try round three, old man?" He asked getting into a fighting stance. Before he could take a step, a rock hit him in the back of the head. Julien growled and turned around. "What is the deal with throwing rocks at me!" He yelled, as another one, much bigger, hit him in the face. Julien dropped his sword and cupped his nose, shooting curses.

Gawfy

Gawfy feel to one of his knees as his breathing started to get more labored.Im alive, but the arm is fucked. He said as he began to stand up once more. He then proceeded to pull the sword up from his leg. Active regeneration would be my bet. Gawfy said as he motioned over to the bloody robe. What kind of asshole would just let a cannon hit em like that? He then heard Juilen's challenge and a hollow Thwak of a rock. Clue would you check on him please? He said as he dug around in one of his various satchels for come cleaning alcohol

Grgr

"I don't know, but be careful if he pulled himself back together then, he might be able to do it again." Clue stands up looks Gwafy over checking if it was fine to leave him.

Clue was hesitant, but he still turns and goes to help the mouthy Merc.

"What's wrong Merc?" Clue calls out Julien as he jogs over to him.

WallyD

Julien turned to Clue, his nose had started to bleed. Julien pointed to a creature standing off to the side. It was about three feet tall and looked like a combination of a fox and monkey, red fur with long ears, a tail held a pile of rocks.

"He threw them at me!" Julien yelled. He turned back to the creature. "Your a butt ugly beast!"

The creature hissed back and did something like a laugh. It then continued to throw the rocks at him.

Gawfy

Gawfy could only chuckle as he watched the monkey like creature throw more rocks at Juilen.
He then poured The cleaning alcohol into his leg wound. He then proceeded to use his sword as a crutch to alleviate some of his weight. Do you think that was the last of our attackers? he asked Clue.

Grgr

Clue nods in Gawfy direction.

"All except that monkey and Julien, who's trying to kill you." Clue says. He walks over to the monkey, and crouches down in front of it.

"Shoo, shoo. Go away." Clue says. The monkey thing turns to him and the rock, that Clue was not expecting slams into his face with a loud crack. He stays still for a moment then blood started to pour down his face.

"... Well..." Clue mutters as he stands back up, his face a bloody mess. He took more damage from the rock that in the fight with the shadow thing.

"Wait!" Clue yells. "Did any of you get hit by that thing? None of us did right? I know you got hurt, Gawfy, but that was from your own cannon right?" Clue walks over to Gawfy, ignoring the fact that his face was still bleeding.

WallyD

Julien laughed out loud as the monkey threw a rock at Clue. He was still laughing when Clue asked if anyone was damaged. Julien sighed, trying to catch his breath.

"No, phff! I'm good-" He gasped, still giggling. Julien sat back watching the monkey closely, letting Gawfy and Clue do whatever.

Gawfy

Yeah it was, Damage varies on what round i use, And that last one was a pretty big shell. He said as he threw his glass bottle in the direction of the monkey. And the fucker  stabbed me in the leg. The only alarming this is where it knew where to aim. He said as he looked up to clue's bloody face. oh shit, that monkey got you good. he then pulled out a Rag and threw it Clue's way.

Grgr

Clue grabs the rag and uses it to stop the blood flow. 'Hmm.. maybe I was over thinking it.' Clue thinks to himself.

"It's just a bloody nose, it'll heal. How bad is it?" Clue asks as he looks at Gawfy's leg.

WallyD

Julien continued his argument with the Fox monkey. The thing hissed at Julien, barring it's sharp teeth. Julien leaned forward and hissed back and snapped his teeth. The monkey was still growling but it back down. Julien humphed and laid back again. After awhile he looked back the others, interjecting into their conversation

"I'm keeping him." Julien said pointing. "No matter how ugly he is."

Gawfy

Its fine. Gawfy said as he looked at his leg. Been through worse. Then julien interjected.
Well first you are gonna have to stop it from Throwing shit at you. He said as he looked down at the bloody robe once more.  I have a feeling he wasnt the only shit head dumb enough to wander out after me.