Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Iridescent's plotty page

Started by Iridescent, January 13, 2017, 11:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridescent

Because I have WAY too many ideas and can't be the one spamming the plot chat all the time.

My current characters are:
- Corin, a confident and charismatic battlemage. Big fan of teasing banter, not a fan of politics.
- Adrian, a connlaothian mage with self-esteem issues, an impressive knack for learning and a gentle temper. Big fan of exploring ruins and the likes. Very curious
- Andrew, a young man with a sharp mind who is prone to obsessing over certain things. He is currently on a mission to prove that the suicide of his best friend was in fact a murder and won't rest until he has uncovered the truth.
(more on them in the links in my signature)
- Alandria, a damaged but fierce elven mercenary with a tendency to push both herself and others like a drill-sergeant. You can do better. You know it. She knows it.

Some ideas I have lying around:
1 Our characters find a strange map and proceed to follow it's instructions. Would likely require the characters to get to know one another first. Something I think I'd use either Adrian or Corin for.

2 One of our characters is set up/framed for a crime they did not commit. The other is willing to help out.

3 Our characters are lost and band together in order to find their way back.

4 Our characters run into eachother in what was supposed to be an abandoned ruin. They're not alone.

5 One or both of our characters find themselves to be the target(s) of a stalker. Local authorities do not take things seriously.

6 A killer targets powerful fighters in what seems to be a strange attempt to profile himself as some apex predator, yet he does it in a sneaky way that attracts little attention. Just enough, however, for our characters to want to figure out what's going on.

7 A thief steals some very strange things. Not only is he doing an impressive job in getting away with it, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the things he steals; their value is all over the place and they seem to have more personal value to their owners than actual monetary value. Again the characters investigate.

8 A shapeshifter uses people's identities to commit crimes. Our characters are among the people who's identities have been stolen and are under pressure to prove their innocence.

More probably coming soon.

Iridescent