Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Demon Hunters (Open)

Started by Sheshia, January 15, 2017, 07:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Time: Evening
Her paws ached and her fur felt numb. It was freezing up in the mountains. Melkwag had choosen to tag along with Chiuki for a while since she had taken a liking to the assassin. And not just for the souls she gets to eat also which kept her going most of the time. Her stomach growled slightly and she immediately wish that there was a spell that held souls or at least a type of container that held the souls she depended on. "This is nothing like where I am from Chi! At least there I was able to find prey! When are we gonna get back to Morton's Hallow!? And more importantly in the warmth?"

Kowareta

Chiuki glared at Melkwag and sighed "we have at leasta days of travel left" she said quietly and sits down. "We should set up camp here" she takes off her bag and throws it to the ground.

Sheshia

"Finally!" Melkwag collapses on the ground. "You got anything to eat? Well for yourself that is." Human food tasten digusting to Melkwag. It did not taste like any souls she had in her short demon life. "If not Id glady eat your soul when you die." She waits a moment then Puurs, "Just kidding. You know what I really do." She curls up and wraps her tails around her muzzle.

Kowareta

Chiuki glared at her friend and starts to gather some wood for a fire. "You're lucky I consider you a friend" she mumbles as she places the wood in the desired place. Using her magic she quickly ignites a flame, taking care she doesn't use to much energy. "And I ate earlier" she answered Melkwag's question as she  sat by the fire, heating her hands as an attempt to get warm. "Can you set up the beds?" Chiuki asks her demon friend.

Tags: