Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A slight mistake and an Unforeseen consequence (Alma)

Started by Gawfy, January 23, 2017, 05:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

Well i would like somthing practical and powerful, i Trust that you The great and beautiful Nix,could retrive me such a spell? He said as he could now actually looking at the demon he summoned Also if you could get me a bottle of booze that would be wonderful

alma

Nix smiled as she was called great and beautiful and she was filled with a sense of duty. She was going to help her human and later she could consume his soul, get served by him once he dies or something like that, she was not very sure right now how it worked.

" Okay, you wait here " and then she flashed off, vanishing, leaving behind a light grey fog that smelled like sulfur.

Gawfy

Alder started coughing up a fit when the sulfur  hit him how he distested the foul chemical,but it was necessary. Doing as the demon commanded he squatted down in the field and waited for her return.

alma

Around 40 minutes have passed when the leaves of a nearby bush started shaking and Nix popped out of it carrying a pile of big and old scrolls. " GOSH " she said placing her loot in the ground, near Alder. " During my return I warped to the wrong place and had to search all over for you, thanks evil I'm here now again, hihihihi " 

Some scrolls were ancient and looked like they would fall apart, most of them were written in tongues yet unknown to man except one of them, that rolled closely to the boy's foot.

" See, see? Any spell here that will help us doom humanity? "

Gawfy

Alder sighs as he stood up to look at the little demoness. So no booze then? He asked as a scroll rolled up to his foot. He picked it up.  Jeez I only asked for one Nix, Going over board a little dontcha think? Still with a bag full of spells at least one of them could be useful. Alder then opened up the scroll while looking at nix. Whats it with you and dooming humanity? Im a piece of that cake you keep wanting to doom.