Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

"I Can't Believe It's Still Cara" Cyclical's Looking For More Threads

Started by CyclicalCycal, January 31, 2017, 02:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyclicalCycal

Alternate title: "Cyclical Only Has One Good Character, And That's A Fact"

Pretty self explanatory. Once more into the breach and all that. I'd like to have more threads with Cara and the best way to do that is post in this forum and say hello to you lot, and wait for any PMs or replies that may or may not show up.

I'm fine with most all threads involving Cara within reason. Throwing a little girl to, say, some world-ending evil is probably not a good idea. Otherwise, if one were to ask my humble opinion on what would work nicely, probably slice of life things, currently. Smaller, more simple threads. However, I'm fine with a lot of stuff.

Though, I am rambling into a keyboard now so I'll be more concise now and just say please toss me a PM or reply to this thread if you're interested. And have a nice day, you deserve it for reading all this.

FightMilk

I've got some characters underway right now that might be suited for this. If you're still looking for people when I'm done with them I'll let you know.  In the meantime could you provide a link to Cara's page? I can't seem to find it.

Also I'm SUPER new. Thought I'd let you know just in case you prefer seasoned RPers.

CyclicalCycal

Of course! Here is the link. http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=21638.msg326730#msg326730

Note, it's a slight outdated

Additionally, I don't mind if you are new or not. The amount of time you're on the forum isn't a sufficient gauge of skill, so, there's only one way to find out.

FightMilk

Okay so two of the characters I'm working on might be good fits.

There's Connel Dugard, an aging hedge knight. He's mostly abandoned his hopes of glory and uses his cheap, iron battleaxe for the modest work of felling trees.

Then there's Alaysia al Bari, the daughter of an Essyrni slave trader who uses his daughter's beauty to draw in very wealthy suitors. Alaysia is very naive and does not realize what she is being used for.

I have a feeling Connel might be better as he has no likely tragedy in his near future unlike Alaysia who's facing a neglectful father and the beginning of a slave uprising. I wasn't able to get a solid idea of Cara's situation so these characters might not suit your needs at all.

And I just realized that there was a link to Cara on your original post the whole time!  ;D Sorry!