Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Treasures Unknown (Open)

Started by Sheshia, February 15, 2017, 07:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Lumina pokes her head out of the bushes. Her ears flattened and her extremely long tail curled slightly. She was looking at her mate, Arashi, take a nap in the beams of light that managed to get through the jungle canopy. He was curled up into a tight ball.
Gathering herself up into a pouncing position she then pounces and jumps into Arashi who jumps up with a yell. When he realizes that Lumina was the one that pounced on him he glares at her and swats her ears, "Told you to wake me up gently not scare me out of my fur!" He griwls at Lumina who smiles, "Yeah but it would have taken ages."
She purrs and walks back into the ungrowth, "Besides Ive found something pretty dang cool." She disappears and Arashi follows close behind growling and lashing his tail.

The pair arrive at a enclosed area with Lumina looking rather please with herself and her finding. Arashi looks ahead of them in awe. There was a temple and a seemingly old one at that but it seemed in older condition. "You want to see if we can Find a way inside?" He asks Lumina who nods. The two booth agree to meet back in the location they were at in an houd which they marked a tree with claw marks before spliting up to explore around the temple.

Lumina took to exlporing what seemed like the entrance to the temple. It was up a seemingly large flight of stairs in her eyes. When Lumina got to the top she sniffs around the entrance.

Tags: