Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Unwanted Atention. (Open)

Started by Sheshia, February 19, 2017, 05:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Walking down the streets of Connlaoth when She was passing through the city was always Kraaits favoriet pass time. Particulary when She was passing through. Though the only probleem for her is that She is blind and often takes the same route just to aviod getting lost. It was fool proof most of the time. But today it did not seem her lucky day.
Kraait felt her feet getting sore as she walked down one of the side streets. Often bumping into walls or trilling over her feet and lose stones.
After a few minutes of struggling she bumps into someone, "Sorry sir." She says quietly. The man glares at her and pushes her aside the small of drink radiating off him, "Your sorry?! Why dont you look at where your going and not look down at the ground little girl!"
He then proceeds to start to hit her. Kraait tries her best to Dodge only able to cocomplish it when she heard or felt him take a step which then allowed her to guess which direction he was going to attack from.
Eventually he grabs her left arm a pulls off the cloth covering the swirls and shadows emitting from it making her use her wind magic to blow him back to to cut his cheek. With a silent prater She sent to whatever god She could think of asking that the man wouldnt notice.
But her prayer went unanswered and the man takes a step back shaking whispering,"Demon spawn. Magic user."
With that her screams and runs down the street yelling about a demon spawn and that She was a magic user. He suddenly got quiet and a pair of mordechai comes running up the street judging by the weight of their footsteps and the amount of them.
Residing to her fate She sits down against the wall and listens to the sound of them coming closer. It wasnt like it was her fault She was blind and could use magic, plus had the black marking that was now emitting black mist on her arm. She had no where to go.

WallyD

Asta breathed heavily has the sun beat down on her. Somehow she forgot that the world was not as cold as the frozen tundra. Asta took her gloves off and took off a layer of fur, laying it on the carradge seat. Asta's father was currently making another deal with a weathly family, letting the woman feel the fur. Asta watch some more than slowly walked away, her father was all buissnes now, he wouldn't notice her missing. She walked down the street, watching the people. Some looked like they barely even worked a day in their lives.

She contunied to walk when she heard an commotion. She speed up and looked down an side street. There was a girl with a couple of men sourounding her. The girl looked defenceless and was on the ground. Asta ran forward and shoved one out of the way, standing infront of the girl and pulling out a hunting knife. She sneered at the men, one reach forward to grab her. She growled and snapped at him, her knife slicing air.

One produced a sword and came at her. Asta ducked and sliced his leg, and as he bent, she head butted him, making him fall over. The other three, one that looked drunk and cowering in the back, looked at her. The other two also produced swords, and ran at Asta. Asta quickly dogged one only to get hit whith the others sword hilt. She turned and slashed at him. The other grabbed her arms and tried to making her drop her knife. Asta jumpped up and flipped him over, his head slamming into the ground. The last man charged at her again. Asta tried to block the cut with her knife, the sword swepped past and sliced her cheek. She growled and lunged forward, biting the man's nose. He yelled and dropped his sword. Asta spat out his blood and turned to the drunk man as he looked paralyzed. Asta took one step towrds him and growled. He turned and ran, leaving the street. Asta then walked over to the girl and bent down.

"You alright?" She asked, noticing the weird mark on her arm. She silently hoped she did the right thing.

Sheshia

The sudden loud racket made Kraait flinch. Not to mention the loud streaming and the metallic smell of what seemed like blood to her. She felt another persons présence close to her and felt them step forward only to bend down.
She smelt odd to her not to mention her voice was odd. She nodded, "Just a bit brused but Im Allright." She feels her arm and around on the ground, after a minute She finds her wrappings for her marking and wraps up her arm feeling it carefully to make sure that She covers all of it and maken any fixes to any errors there was. The smoke disappeared and Kraait felt a but better and She motions to Asta to come closer, "Can I see you? I would like to know your face... miss....?"
She last her hands in her lap after getting to a sitting position while looking towards who knows where.

WallyD

It took Asta a moment to relize that the girl was blind. She scooted closer and shifted a bit. There was a low groan from one of the men. Asta tapped the girl's shoulder.

"We should go. I don't know how long these men will be out. Plus one ran off so there might be more coming." Asta said, standing up, holding out her hand. "Where do you need to go?"

Sheshia

"I need to leave this country for a while. Now that Mr.drunk decided to be a total pain. We probably have a good bit more unwanted attention.  I would have been out of her by now but sort of lost my way that I usually take" She feels around before taking Astra's hand and stands up, "Sorry but since you helped me out you might have to be more careful around here for a while."

WallyD

"Ha, like to see them try. Besides, we only come out here once a year." Asta answered, looking down the streets for more trouble. The road was clear so Asta stepped out and headed back to where her father set up the carriage. Soon she saw her father, packing up the leftover furs. She turned back to the girl. "If you want, I can see if my father would be willing to let you ride with us. We head north, past the Kilanthro Mountains. Our home is in Hyotie."

Sheshia

The idea pf finally getting out of the city made Kraair happy. She smiles and nods, "The only problem is I have never been north before somI dont have a lot of north bonus clothing." Kraait had to stay in the warm climates since id She got lost in the dessert or in a show storm shed probably be dead within a few days. "My names Kraait by the way."

WallyD

Asta smiled and nodded her head.

"It is nice to meet you." They approached the carriage. Asta's father was tall, his blond hair was put into a pony tail. He paused and looked pointly at Asta. She sighed and truned to Kraait.

"I will be right back, just wait here while I talk to father about the situation. Heres the carriage." She said, moving Kraait's hand. "It'll be just a moment."

Sheshia

"Okay." She feels the carrage in wonder and workshop her way to the horses and smiles as she pets them. "Take all the time time you need." She was a bit worried when She heard Asta sight but pushes it away.

WallyD

Asta thought that she would have to fight her father about letting Kraait come with but he was surprisingly willing to help. Asta walked back to Kraait and smiled.

"Father said that you can come with, but he says unless you plan on staying in Hyotie that you should follow the Kilanthro Mountains to Serendipity. We have extra fur so you can use that. Come, we leave now."

Asta helped Kraait into the carriage. Asta's father lifted the reins and the horses started off, heading to the gate of the city. 

Sheshia

"How long is the ride usually?" Kraait asks. The movement of the carrage made her uneasy and since She was not used to riding in one it might make her feel sick. So many questions were bunzing in her mind that She wanted to ask since She never meet anyone from Kyroite before. But She thought better of if to help keep Asta from getting over whelmed. Maybe I could ask her to let me use that spell so I can see what Hyroite is like but thatll cause me to much energy. She thinks. "Can you describe me the area when we arrive? I dont want to be a burden."

WallyD

Asta nodded.

"Sure and the ride the mountains takes about a day, and another two or so days to get through them. After that it depends how the weather is, how much you carry. Do you have the supplies to get through anything thrown at us, stuff like that. Anything else?"

Sheshia

"I dont Carry supplies. Lost the need to a while back when I lost my sight and got this stupid marking." She smiles. "But I do have poisoned knives and some magic."

WallyD

Asta shifted remembering the men from before. She was also wondering what that marking was on Kraait's arm.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but why were those guys after you?"

Sheshia

"I bumper into the drunk dude. He was one of those angry drunks. And he just decided to go on and start attacking me. Then he yanked the cloth on my arm off, I paniced and used magic. When I did he saw what the marking was and then he ran off helling for the Mordechai." She leans back, "I seem to have that effect on people."

WallyD

"Well, you clearly don't have that much of an effect on me." Asta grinned, "Actually, I have magic too. I just don't use it. No need for magic when all you do it trap animals.

Sheshia

"People usually know what my arms is. And you should practice using it a bit more. For all you know a dragon or something could attack." She plays with the handle of the door Some and when shenfigures out what it is She leaves it be. "Can you describe the carrage for me? It seems like a Nice one."

WallyD

"I probably should practice my magic, but I don't have time to. Same goes for your mark. I should know what it is but, eh. As for the carriage, it's a strong oak. Dark, not one for looks, meant to get jobs done. There's a driver's seat, then there's the back, full of left over furs. Its sure in hell not fancy. But there are two horses, one is a paint the other a chestnut. The paint is Marty, stubborn as a mule. The other is Gills. He doesn't have actual gills, but he loves the water. We don't own the horses, if we take them with us, they would most likely die. There's a stable where we leave them at, it's in the mountain pass that connects the frozen tundra with the rest of the world. We leave the carriage there too, easier to travel through the snow. Uh, am I talking to much?"

Sheshia

Kraait smiles, "No. You arent talking to much. Its been So long since Inactually got a chance to talk to another woman since I travel a lot. Its Nice. You gave the perfect Description also. Thank you." The only problem She had on her mind was walking through snow. With a yawn She leans her head against the wall of the carrage. "Sorry. This carrage is cozy. You dont mind if I sleep right? It seems like itll be a while yet huh?"

WallyD

"Yeah, go ahead. We're leaving the city now so we should be clear for a while. I'll wake you when it's time to eat." Asta said leaning back as well. She forgot how tired she was, especially after fighting those guys. Her cheek itched, the healing process already happening. Asta yawned and shook her head. "Actually sleep sounds good right now. I just might join you."

Tags: