Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Unwanted Atention. (Open)

Started by Sheshia, February 19, 2017, 05:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

"Go ahead. I don't judge." She heard what Asta said before that but she didn't feel like acknowledging. She was scared of course since she had never been up north and the mordechai would have their eyes open for them both probably in the future. But this was the first time she felt safe enough to sleep mostly because she was always on the road and woth beasts prowling about also the Inns made her nervous since she would have had no way of defending herself efficiently. She cloeses her eyes and starts drifting off.

Grgr

Gr'gr hicked up his pants.
"Go to Reajh, they said, it's going to be fun they said, you'll like it there, they said... Why the heck did they think a goblin from Hyroite would like such a warm place... Ugh more bugs!"

Gr'gr slaps a bug that had latched onto his arm, making it pop off.

"All righty then..." Gr'gr mutters as the 2 foot tall bug gets up and started to fly towards Gr'gr again.

"You asked for it." Gr'gr slips his hands under the cloth of his robe, and pulls they back out. Only this time they had worn out brass knuckles on them. Gr'gr cracks his neck and slams his fist into the bug's face. The bug flips and goes flying.

Gr'gr starts to run towards the giant bug and slams his fist into the things gut, and off it goes again, flying another few feet away. Onward Gr'gr ran, and the bug keept on flying, but no matter how much or how hard Gr'gr kept on hitting it, the danmed thing wouldn't die.

Unfortunately Gr'gr did not know about this type of bug, so how could he know that this bug had one of the toughest exoskeleton amoung the bug kind, and his fists where not really hurting it... Also Gr'gr wasn't the most smartest being around...

Eventually Gr'gr runs the bug all the way to they road, where in the distance a carriage was slowly but steadily heading towards the goblin's path.

WallyD

Asta woke as her father shouted something. Asta sat up quickly and looked around. There was still light outside and Kraait was still asleep. Asta reached out to wake her but there was another shout.

"Begone bug! I will eat you and your minon!"

It was her father. Asta stood up and looked out. Her father was chasing a goblin while fighting off a large bug. Asta pulled out her hunters knife and jumped out. She ran at the goblin.

"I got him father! He's mine!" She yelled as she attacked the green thing, teeth barred, growling.

Sheshia

Oh for the gods sake. She was literally a sleep for what seems like to her a minute or two. She hears commotion outside of Asta helling and her father yelling. Kraait grumbles a bit and stumbles out of the carrage healing the sounds and breathing. She feels for the knives on the back of her belt and grabs on and runs towards the bug and aims to stag it in the gut or through the shell if hard enough.

Grgr

Grgr frowns when the man calls him the minion to the stupid bug. But his expression changes he he sees the supposed 'civilised' Human bare her teeth and growls at him. His eyebrow raised, he leaps back and raises his fists. She seemed to be more savage than the others Humans he had meet, but that could be because she grew up in a savage Human tribe? Grgr looks at the Human in front of him with disinterest, but his eyes crinkle with interest when he sees the obviously blind girl climb out of the carriage. Maybe she was kidnapped by the Savage Humans, and was now taking revenge against her capturers?

Unfortunately for Grgr interest the girl lunges at the bug. Grgr sighs and turns his attention to the girl. Lucky he did it then, the Savage Human was faster than he assumed. She lunged forward and would of killed him if he hadn't leaped back in time although he was a little too late. The blade cuts a deep gash down his chest.

Grgr looks down at his chest and his eye turn red, literally and figuratively. Grgr looks up from his wound and glares at the Savage Human. His eyes give off natural intimidation as they glow red. One could literally see his muscles start to expand. His originally untoned self, turns buffer and ripped, his brass knuckles automatically to fit his knuckles, along with his clothing expanding with his body. Even someone without knowledge of magic, one could tell that they were all magic, not to mention someone with magic. Grgr leaps forward and attacks the Savage female Human.

WallyD

Asta attackes the goblin. She noticed that he looked at something behind her. She looked quickly and saw Kraati stepping out from the carriage and attacking the bug.

Asta turned back to the goblin and saw it still distracted. She reached out, cutting his chest. The goblin looked down and when he looked back up, his eyes turned red. Asta took a step back as she watched the goblin's body seem to change. He grew bigger, his muscles becoming more intune.

"Father?!" Asta calls out, looking at her dad as to what to do.

MonochroMayhem

Torien smiled from his perch in a nearby tree. His form was rather tiny and difficult to spot, but the right glint from the sun could have reflected his wings to the ground and made his presence known.

"Geez, what a sore sight," he muttered, crossing his arms. He'd been through hell before, but seeing it as a bystander was a different story altogether.

Still, the prospect of plundering the carriage was looking awfully promising. He carefully flew from tree to tree, his amber wings skittering loud and strong. He playfully shushed them as though they were thinking on their own before he descended through the window of the carriage.

There were a few things here and there, and at least one old book hidden beneath one of the seats. The tarter spine of the blue bindings drew him closer and he grinned. "Jackpot," he whispered.

Carefully he yanked the hardcover open and began to scan through the pages for anything interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WallyD

There was a loud snapping sound and everyone seemed to look at once. Since both Asta and Father are trappers, everything that they basically owned, was a trap. It was a combination of hapit and hobby.

The trap was sent for anything to be picked up that was not fur, Asta's families lively hood, then the trap would be triggered. The trap itself was of iron bars, it was quick, spring traps tend to be.

The iron was hidden between the wood, meaning when it was set off, the carriage would be destroyed, the horses loose, and what ever inside, brusied from the sudden jolt and knocked around some.

Asta watched as the last piece of wood and fur fell from the sky, the cage trap rocking slightly. For a moment Asta panicked, thinking Kraati might have picked up something she was not to, but it was only a fae. Asta smiled.

Fae are harmed by iron and are unable to touch it, leaving them weak and Asta has had her own experience with iron.

The fae was small, but not small enough to escape without getting a few burns. Asta's father quickly finishes the bug and started over to Asta and the goblin, his face red with anger.

Asta ran back over to Kraati, trying to watch her father and the trapped fae at the same time.

MonochroMayhem

Torien yelped as he was jostled within the iron confines of the trap, the iron screwing with his head. While for him it didn't burn to the touch the same way a hot poker would, the presence of it made his skin burn like a rug burn times a thousand, and his head ache from the metal's resonance. The headache got so bad that he couldn't see, and he stumbled to the only safe spot of the trap, which lay between two bars that leaned against the ground. He breathed.

His lip quivered as Asta approached, and his wings skittered in nervous anticipation.

"Hehe.... tada!" he muttered to himself.

This was really bad. The anticipation of placing traps could only mean that the ones who sent them were professional trappers. Judging by the tall-folk around him, he knew who set those traps.

His glamour had absolutely no effect within the iron trap. He couldn't transform. He couldn't even fly from the weakness the iron cast upon his skull.

His adrenaline addiction had finally painted him into a precarious corner.

Grgr

Grgr jumps when he hears the snap from the carriage. He turns and looks to see the carriage collapse.

'Oh no! The Savage Humans caught a Fae!' Grgr was once saved by a group of Fae from some hunters, so even though goblins and Fae have absolutely no kinship, Grgr still feels kindred with Fae. To see that small Fae trap pained Grgr's heart.

Grgr glares at the iron cage, and using his berserker speed, he runs past the human man, and leps to the side of the cage. Grgr quickly scans the cage and see how to open it. With a quick pull and a pop Grgr yanks open the cage gate and quickly scoops up the Fae. Grgr leaps away from the cage, making sure not to hurt the small Fae. One couldn't see it, but Grgr squeezes his fists before he picked up the Fae and his brass knuckles, which are actually made out of iron despite it's name, disappears from his hands. Grgr scans the surrounding and moves away from the Savage humans.

"It's okay, I know a Fae clan and have gotten their blessing." Grgr mutters to the small Fae in the Fae language. Grgr cups the Fae in his hand, protecting him, but in turn makes it almost impossible to escape his hand.

MonochroMayhem

Torien jumped at the sight of the goblin reaching his hands into the cage. Although he was plenty grateful for being freed, he soon found himself in the man's cupped hands. He wasn't quite sure of whether this was a good thing or a bad thing, considering that being kidnapped was still being kidnapped no matter who it was, but he was far more willing to trust someone who broke him out of a place that hurt him.

He rubbed his head and stood up carefully. "You didn't have to go through the trouble, sir. I can't imagine what they'll want from you after that stunt. Even so, thank you. I don't think things would have been so smooth if you'd not taken the risk."

He leaned and looked over the goblin's shoulder. "I think they are still after ya," he said.

At least he wasn't being squashed or squeezed tightly by the fellow. Crumpling his wings would have severely handicapped his mobility and forced him to walk. Goodness knows what he would have encountered as a groundling.

Sheshia

Kraait glares towards where the carrage was, "Where are they? I wanna slap em silly." She puts her hands on the ground and concentraties her feeling and hearing. In the very leest She did not want the demon in her to get hungry for blood. So She usually found other ways of obtaining blood from theives or even mordechai if it came to it as a final resort. She hated it but what was She going to do? She turns her head towards all directions.

MonochroMayhem

Torien managed to squirm out of the goblin's fingers and fly up into the air to get a better vantage point. "Uh, mister goblin, call it a hunch of mine but I think you'd either stay still or flee."

He flew toward Kraait and flew quick circles around her. "You know," he said, adjusting his language to the proper one for her, "I may not be too keen on my own safety but I know supernatural when I see it. Whatever you're up to, I would definitely advise against it."

He hovered in front of her face. "Besides, it didn't seem like the poor fellow was doing anything harmful. He was caught in you louts' clumsy crossfire. If you're looking for a transgressor, you're not going to find it in him. Well, at least besides the fact that you were jerks to him. No wonder he fought you, it was in self-defense."

He flew a bit to the left. "In any case, it's clear your searching for a target, so I'm doing this as a favor for him saving me from that hell-trap you tall-folk put me in." He kept himself still and smirked. "Well, if you can actually find me."

Grgr

Grgr was surprised when the Fae wiggled free, but let him go. It's not like he meant to hold him down. Grgr, unfortunately, calms down and his size reverses. Grgr nods to the Fae telling him to leave. Grgr starts to back up, then turns and starts to run in the opposite direction.

To bad he was no longer in his berserk form, because now he is not as fast as before. Someone could probably catch him.

WallyD

Asta growled as she watched the fae and goblin. She took a dangerous step forward and the air became thin. The air temperature also dropped suddenly. One could bearly see their breath, Asta glared at the fae that now spoke to Kraati.

"I will not tolerate theaves, fae. If you think that is a hell trap, just wait till I get my hands on you. I will excuse the goblin for his actions, but that still does not stop the fact that you thouched something that did not belong to you."

The air became more cold and thin as Asta's anger rised. She hated this the most, she was usually more calm, not letting her emotions consume her. Heightened emotions like anger or love is enough to trigger her powers. She didn't want her father and new found friend to become harmed because of her actions.

Slowly she calmed, and the air became warmer, more easier to breath. Asta was still mad, but at least she was not about to commit murder, and kill the fae.

"I suggest, fae, that you pay for the carriage." She said her voice now flat.

MonochroMayhem

Torien frowned and faced Asta, hovering high as to avoid being reached.

"I don't know if you get this but it isn't really stealing unless it is important or useful. From what your trap looked like, the book was tattered and torn. Also, do you expect someone as small as me to carry ANYTHING away?"

He flew up to her face, close enough to touch her nose. "I left my coin purse at my home in Serendipity, so if you expect something up front, I'm sorry to say that I have no desirable option for payment."

He turned around and slowly began to hover away, knowing full well he was within capture range. At this point, the adrenaline was captivating.

He faced her again and sighed.

"I could offer myself up as a plunderer, or we can head towards Serendipity, or some combination of the two. But as for payment right now, that is absolutely impossible."

He held a hand to his back, where a dagger was clipped to his belt.

Spoiler
((OOC: I was told I posted far too early. I have gotten this mistake taken care of in terms of future reference.))
[close]

Sheshia

"How big is he? I wanna swat him out of the sky." She whispers to Asta father. Listening to him and Asta. Having lost the vibrations that indicated someone or something was in front or around her She could only guess that he was flying. But still She was looking around even though She could not see anymore out of what She had used to do when She could see. It also helped her hear better So She tilted her head to one side like an owl.

Grgr

Grgr alternates between the Fae and the Savage Humans. He wanted to go, but he did not want to leave the Fae behind. So Grgr settled for backing up, but keeps the Fae in sight in case the Savages tried something.

WallyD

"He's about uh, 3 feet. His flying, near your left, he's in front of Asta." Asta's father whispered quietly.

Asta started to feel like she was swatting at a fly that refused to go away. She looked over at Kraati and her father. She turned back to the fae.

"How about this, it's an offer you can't refuse. We're heading up north, and my friend here needs help getting to Serendipity. Instead of paying for the carriage, you take her there. Safely. If not, what ever happens to you is of your own decision, I am not responsible."

MonochroMayhem

Torien frowned. "You expect me, a helpless little Fae, to take her there by myself? Judging from the trap earlier, goodness knows how difficult it would be to defend myself without a weapon. How do you expect me to defend myself AND her?"

He flew up to Asta's shoulder. "Why don't we all go, I can use my sweet talking to haggle the price down on overnight accommodations, we safely take her to Serendipity, AND you get the money for your carriage back? There's an offer you can't refuse."

He smirked. He had another form, something larger and more stable, so his claim of defenseless was was only a half-lie. Still, they didn't know that. They probably just assumed his kind was always so small.

"That way you get your payment and she stays completely safe."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags: