Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Unwanted Atention. (Open)

Started by Sheshia, February 19, 2017, 05:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Kraait shrugs She definetly wanted to get out of Connalth so either way was ok with her. She scratches the back of her neck and keeps an ear on the gobin. There was no way She would beable to swat the fae out of the sky without knocking or hurting Asta. "Im not completely helpless guys. I just cant see." She smiles, "Though I usually do hier help to make sure I dont walk over the edge of a cliff." One of the downsides of being blind for her. Her father would usually lead her after the accident but he was not around so it was up to her.

Grgr

They seemed to be at a stale mate, so after checking to make sure no one was watching him, Grgr reaches into his bag and pulls out a bag of dried jerky. Without paying attention to what was going on Grgr starts to eat, only after his 5th one he looks up to see everyone staring at him(Besides the blind one...).

".... What?" Grgr asks innocently.

WallyD

Asta looked away from the goblin, shaking her head, and over at her father. It was his decision if she could go along or not. She doubt that the fae was completely useless and Kraati wasnt either. Asta's father walked forward, standing next to Asta.

"We walk to the mountains. Then we decide. We'll make a deal there, besides, it is probably safer." He said reaching his hand up. "What do you say?'

MonochroMayhem

The Fae looked grimly at the man's hand. He wasn't sure to completely trust them, but when a hunter negotiated with trapped things like Fae, Torien had a good suspicion he could trust the father more than his daughter. Something about him was calmer, less temperamental.

Torien nodded and perched on one of the father's fingers. "You got yourself a deal. I think that you'll find me quite useful, sir."

His wings felt a bit heavier from the dew point and he sniffed the air. The smell of petrichor hung on his nostrils. "Weather's changing soon."

Sheshia

(I am sooo sorry this has taken me this long. I don't think I gotten the notification about the replies ^^ยด)

"So I am guessing that we have sort of come to terms?" Kraait asks smiling, "The more the merrier." She sits down, "So how do you guys expect ua to make it through a shift in the weather if it is turning. It could be rain or snow. And by the looks of it we sort of don't have many options considering the thieving ball of glitter here and the jerky goblin." She points at the goblin and point the wrobg was towards the fairy.

Grgr

Gr'gr finishes his piece of jerky in his mouth, wips his mouth and fingers clean with a piece of cloth. He puts the bag of jerky and cloth away. He clears his throat to get the attention of the large(and extremely tiny) people.

"Ehm. I might have a solution, to uh, your problem. If I may?" Gr'gr asks the worried folk. He was scratching his ear as he spoke.

Gr'gr had a place a couple of miles off, an empty cave he found and noted it in case he might have needed.

WallyD

Asta looked the goblin, no sure if he was still a threat but Asta's father placed a hand on her shoulder, shaking his head. She nodded and faced the goblin again.

"What is it." She said, still a little hostile.

MonochroMayhem

Torien grumbled. "I'm a bit more than a ball of glitter miss," he said, flying in front of Kraait. "It's not fair to assume I was thieving. I found a book and I wanted to read it, end of story."

He landed on the ground in front of her and flicked his wings. "The nerve of you tall-folk, accusing a seeker of knowledge to thieving. The only things that go missing under my watch are unimportant baubles, not precious gems or artwork like some more brutish faefolk."

Sheshia

"The last time I checked fairy was that I am blind and never seen your kind. And there is something called a library and I'm pretty sure if you asked Asta or her father they would've given you permisson." She smiles lookibg towards Torien. And lays down on the ground, "So don't blame me if I can't see you without touching your face." Man she was dead tired. It was getting a tiny bit chilly for her though and she curls up and lays there listening.

Grgr

"It's a cave." Gr'gr says to the savage trapper. "It's large, and will almost certainly keep us dry from rain and keep us warm if we have a fire." Gr'ge looks up. "It's quite a distance away. If we want to get there, we have to go now or we might not make it." Gr'gr was planning on going if they came or not. In fact the only reason he stayed was for the fae.

Gr'gr pulled his cloak closer, it was getting quite chilly and big storm clouds started to form over head.

WallyD

Asta didn't wait, she nodded to the goblin and walked over to Kraait.

"Come on, stay awake." Asta said, she grabbed one of the furs on the ground and handed it to her. Asta father grabbed some of the other furs, handing some to the others. "Let's go." Asta said helping Kraait up "Lead to way."

MonochroMayhem

Torien flew into a nearby bush and changed his form, growing in height. He had luckily stashed clothes there earlier, and he emerged from the brush in a dusty tunic and breezy trousers.

"May as well get myself dressed for colder weather," he said.

He looked to his pouch on his belt and looked to Asta. "I change my mind, I'm at least gonna pay some collateral up front." He hated to part with money, especially when the villagers back home needed the materials for their homes, but he was certain that they could take shelter in the already-built homes until then.

He held the coin purse to the woman. "Well, we don't have all day. The winds are getting thick and you're gonna need some sort of bargaining chips when the weather gets unbearable."

Sheshia

"Thanks Asta." Kraait smiles and she snuggles into the fur. They were warm at least. "Hey Twinkles," She talks to Torien, "please don't fly. I won't be able to tell where you are at which is very unsettling for me."
Kraait has always preferred to know where her allies are at at all times if they travel with her. If she can't feel their vibrations in the earth it's like she is completely senseless and sort of alone. A feeling she does not like at all.

Grgr

Grgr immediately started to head for his cave, while he can handle the cold, ice and snow, for some reason he absolutely hated rain. Moving at a speed barely followed by other people, Grgr made his way to the cave, only stopping once and awhile to let the others catch up.

When Grgr got to the cave he waited for the others to catch up, he decided to examine the cave for anything that might have happened while he was gone.

The cave was large, and went deep into the giant hill, maybe spamming across for around 50 ft while heading down at a slightly noticeable degree. The cave was perfect, formed just so to keep the air inside warm. In other words it was insulated. The walls of the cave where made with stone same as the roof, and the floor was made of dirt, or it is until one goes deeper. Then the floor turns to stone like the walls and roof. 

Earlier Grgr had made the starting of a camp fire, but never lit it. In the back of the cave sat his furs that he collected. And in the other corner sat handmade barrels used to store food. Obviously there was food in side, dried meat to be exact.. Grgr wasn't planning on returning here, but in his travel he found that it helped to set up little checkpoints, or so he calls them, for him to retreat back to, if something goes wrong.

Seeing that nothing has changed, Grgr gathers some extra wood that was still dry and tosses them into the cave, somehow in a rather neat pile. He enters the cave almost right when the rain started to fall.

"Come on, before you guys get totally soaked!" Grgr calls out to the people, if anyone, who didn't make it to the cave in time. Grgr quickly lights the fire to dry the said people off.

WallyD

Asta watched as the rain slowly started to fall. She looked at her father, his plantum hair started to stick to his head. He really hasn't been involved with the others and Asta began to wonder if he was testing her to see how she does outside of their sanctuary. He already saved her once with making the deal with the fae, she doubted he'll do it again unless he thought she couldn't do it.

Asta walked under the roof of the cave and started to take off her layers of fur, her size shrinking. Soon she was only wearing toursers that tucked into her fur and leather bound boots and a whiteish tank. It was now easier to see her muscles, though little. As her father did the same, Asta moved the furs closer to the fire so they would dry off, but not so much that they'll burn. She than sat down, fiddling with her manaia.

"It'll be awhile before the rain stops. We should rest, try to get so some sleep and continue tomorrow." She said, watching the fire.

MonochroMayhem

Torien carefully gripped the blind girl's hands. "It's alright, it's still me, just a bit bigger.

He was miffed that Asta hadn't bothered with the down payment, but he figured she would be the skeptical type.  It wasn't often that he found such curious individuals.

He moved with the girl to the cave and offered her the cloak that clung to his back. "It's cold out and with your frame you could catch pneumonia."

As he departed from the girl he began to find various stones and sticks inside the cave. The gears in his head began to turn, and he found himself stacking the materials, along with one of his boots, into a relatively stable shelter near Kraait.

"I sensed you could see through the ground, in a way. Can you sense this?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheshia

Kraait listens to Torien stack things to make a shelter, "It's not that I can see. It's more like I can feel." Kraait pauses to think of a better way to explain it. "If you ever been in a house or something like that and you feel the vibrations of someone walking near you or walking upstairs. It's like that." She feels around the cave and avoids the fire completely.

"If that's what's your wondering then I guess that's your answer. Though I do miss seeing colors and people faces actually. It gets sort of lonely not being to tell who people are based on their faces and not being able to see what you look like." She sits down near the shealter Torien was building, "I'd be a terrible witness to a murder or crime that's for sure."

She smiles  and touches one if the materials carefully looking courius, "What is this cave like?"

Grgr

Grgr walks over to the deeper side of the cave with the barrels of food. He lifts it up with one arm and brings it closer to the fire, using his knife he pries open the lid and lays it carefully down on the floor next to the barrel. Except in combat, Grgr had a sense of OCD, everything had to be perfect.

He pulls out of of the dried meat and stare at each of the people, and he slowly starts to pass out the chunks of meat to the people in the cave, and then he pulls some of the better furs from the pelts in the corner, his keen eye grabbing furs that fitted each people, which he also handed out.

"If you guys want more food, help yourself. Same if you want some more furs." Grgr says to anyone listening.

Grgr steps up to the fire and moves the logs around, and soon the logs were almost perfectly symmetrical, with the other logs. After a few quick movements of grabbing specific sticks, soon they were symmetrical too.

On the of the wall of the cave, stuck in it where metal rods put in there by Grgr when he was here last time. He hangs up his cloak and then he lays down on his 'bed' and eats his meat before turning over and closing his eyes, laying his sword down next to him. Grgr was almost instantly asleep, but he would wake up at the first loud noise that was unusual.

WallyD

Asta let Kraait and the fae be. When they got to the mountin pass, they would most likely be going diffrent ways, meaning the fae will be Kraait's only guide. Asta laid back, listening to the music that the rain and fire sung.

MonochroMayhem

Torien wondered what had happened to this girl so long ago. His magic was nowhere near the condition of other Fae, and thus there would be no way for him to do anything about the ailment.

Well, except help her of course. That was always a start.

He picked up a stone and smiled. "You can feel it if you try carefully," he said.

He pursed his lips and threw the rock hard against the ceiling, as hard as he possibly could. He took another and threw it against a few of the walls. He threw one towards Asta's left and against that wall. "Any vibrations?" he asked.

This girl didn't look like the type to smile. At the very least he was gonna try to buy her attention since he'd be stuck with her.

Tags: