Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Path Less Taken (Catalina)

Started by Ice, February 20, 2017, 06:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

It was a pretty warm day as a young traveler found herself stepping off a boat onto an odd land. She had traveled here in search of adventure and a way to make some much needed money. Now she did not one thing about this odd place. It was warmer her than in the north. That bothered the cold natured being a little bit. However as long as it did not get too hot she knew she would be fine. Now she needed to focus on exploring this place.

So she walked along the dock looking around at all the sites and sounds that were around her. She did not like being around this many people at one time. So she opted to go in to a tavern that looked like it was not all that busy.

As she entered she tried to find a place that was away from everyone else. She was relived to find a small corner table. The kind waitress took her order . Which was something to  drink  and whatever she thought was best to eat here. As she waited for her order she took the time to just sit and watch the people around her.

Sheshia

Kraait calls over a waiter, "Can I have another glass please?" The waitress pours her some more wine and walks away, "Thanks." She mumbles. She points towards Artisia, "You don't seem like your from around here. I can feel that your a but uncozy." She smiles having notices the woman walking in and having a uncormfortible aura around her. It did not take much to notice for her. Not to mention the slight drop in temperature. When she geta up one of the waitress walk over and help guide her towards where Artiasa was sitting and lead her hand to a nearby chair which she sat in and smiles, "I don't mean any trouble but you seem like your from up north somewhere judging by your stance and comfort." She had this weird thing in which sje was interested on leadnknf from others about where they came from.

Ice

She looked over when she heard one of the people in the tavern address her. She looked over to the other women with a frown. She tried to force her self to be calm as the girl who seemed to be blind made her way over to where she was sitting. She listened as she spoke to her now. " I am from the far north. But I am currently traveling to see the rest of the world. " She said with a soft smile.

She then looked down and kind of smiled. " Are you from here?" She asked the girl now. It was obvious that she was not used to talking to others very much.

Tags: