Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

It is Tradition[m]

Started by Draconian, April 03, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

The compliment had his cheeks turn almost as bright red as his scales. Red looked at Minala before he went serious and looked away. They already whispered sweet nothings of being kept. And keeping. Red leaned over and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"We could talk until we fall asleep," he said softly, voice a purr before he nuzzled into her hair. It was sinking in, though slowly, how blessed he was to be chosen by her. And he prayed to the fire to bless them with life. His hand moved to stroke at her hip.

"I hope we made life," he whispered into her hair. That would mean more time with her. A child together. A blessed member of the tribe. Of course, the chances were slim. "Tell me... Did you know me? Before you Chose me?"

DragonSong

"Me too." She sighed and melted against him, pleased by the tingling vibrations his purrs sent through her body and reciprocating enthusiastically. "I hope so..."

She purses her lips at his question and tilted her head back to see his face. "Well. Sort of. A little. I knew your face, your name. You used to guard my door when we were younger, do you remember?"

Flushing a bit, she dropped her eyes. "I...wanted to talk to you, back then. But I was scared. The Elder had just discovered my Firesight, and I thought- everyone was treating me different. I didn't want you to be afraid to talk back..."

Draconian

Red smiled shyly. A silly thing to do now that they'd... Doing it. He closed his eyes and his hand continued with the sweet movements of his hand against her side. He blinked at her, eyes bright with the smile on his face before he did his best to snuggle in closer.

It was selfish of him to want more, but... He wanted to pretend, just for not. Just for a little while.

"Of course I remember," He whispered, "You're hardly forgettable. All... Pretty and shiny." Red chuckled and pressed a kiss to her forehead, "Do you know who you're going to Choose next?" He whispered, knowing that they'd only have a few days together until she chose her next mate.

DragonSong

Nala purred, quietly thrilled. Perhaps it had been a bit of a silly question, but his response made her toes curl and had her chest feeling all warm and fuzzy, tail wrapping around to stroke his leg. The little kiss to her forehead had her purring louder and she snuggled into him.

Then she froze. “Who...next?”

Everything felt wrong, quite suddenly. She wanted to cry.

“I-um...” she licked her lips and clenched her eyes shut. “I hadn’t really...thought about it.”

She didn’t want to think about it. She wanted to curl up with Red and talk and laugh and make love until her season was over, then- then...

Then she was fed to keep going. She wanted to see him during the day, out with the rest of the tribe, wanted to be able to talk with him and smile, and maybe he could hold her again like he was now. Was that really so impossible?

Draconian

It was easy to sense the difference. A moment again she was relaxed and loose and now she was tense and worried. Red shifted, nuzzling against her neck and he sighed, turning to look at the ceiling of the tent.

"You intend to keep me the whole season?" He asked with mild surprise. Didn't she want big strong babies? Which Red was not. As much as he wanted to take care of her during a pregnancy, he knew that he wasn't ideal. He knew that there were bigger stronger males out there that would be more than happy... "I'd be... okay with that. It's... A little odd but," Red shrugged and snuggled up against her tighter, moving so his knees were tucked behind hers and he could gently press kisses and nuzzle against her neck.

"Remember," He said softly, "I'm here for you. Not for them."

DragonSong

Minala's breath hitched and she went very still in his arms- not exactly tense the way she had been, just...waiting. "Would you...be alright with that? Really?" she whispered, afraid to turn her head and see his face.

She pressed back against the curve of his body and purred quietly as he nuzzled into her neck. "I'd really, really like that." Her voice was soft and she turned her face into their little nest, blushing.

Draconian

Red's hand smoothed down Minala's front, caressing her stomach and snuggling against her back, a content purr in his throat.  "It'd be my honour," He whispered against her neck, a happy trill and an exciting wriggling of his ears. A nibble against her shoulder and he kissed down her arm.

"What did you want to do for the rest of today?" He said softly, looking up at the ceiling of the tent, enjoying how the light filtered in to cast a gentle low on them. "I think they left food out," He smiled, nuzzling against her neck and moving his hands up and down her front. "I don't want to move," He admitted, "I want to stay like this forever."

DragonSong

What did she want to do?

Well, she could certainly think of a few things...

No, focus, Nala! That's not what he meant. Still, it was rather hard to focus on other things when he nibbled at her shoulder and peppered kisses along her skin.

She smiled and snuggled back against him. "I don't really wanna move either," she admitted with a chuckle. "But we should eat. C'mon." Reluctantly, she pulled out of his arms to sit up, then quickly twisted so she could drop a soft kiss on his lips, grinning.

Tags: