Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When Noodles Clash With Kat's [PM to join, Post volling, 15+]

Started by Grgr, April 10, 2017, 04:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grgr

Madame Farstay raises her eyebrows and looked Noodles up in down.

"Hmm, my apologies, but just to let you know, its impossible to tell your age. We're prostitutes and mercenaries. It's surprising how much those two things go hand and hand. Welcome to the crew we needed some one who could cook. When is the soonest you can leave the city. We got a job in Thanatos. It's going to take awhile, but you'll get paid for every meal you make." Madame Farstay was ready to get back to work, but she wanted to make sure that Noodles was A okay. Kat was getting a little bored and some other others girls had already walked off.

(OOC: Imagine she gives you enough time to respond to each question before she goes on. Too tired to make it proper.)

WallyD

Neppie nodded and saluted Farstay.

"All ready. Everything is already packed and ready to move." She said grinning.

Grgr

Kat watches as Madame Farstay walks back into her wagon. She turns to Neppie.

"Let's go get something to eat! We have some time until we have to leave, and I'm hungry still." Kat says excitingly to Neppie. Her stomach grumbled, mainly because one needs more than flour and soup to feed them. Or at least that's what Kat says.

"You know I spent two hours trying to get Madame Farstay to accept me, the power of good food is amazing!" Kat says as she pulls Neppie away from the wagons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unnoticeable by Kat, some people wearing guard uniforms, stalked after Kat and her new friend.

WallyD

Neppie cooked up some more and watched as Kat and the others who gathered ate.as she did this she noticed a couple of guards walking up. She quickly filled more bowls up and hopped out of her cart. She walked to them, only two, and held out the food.

"Here, you must be hungry." She said. The guards looked down and at each other.

"Out of the way child." One said, trying to wave her off. Neppie puffed out her cheeks and held out the noddles.

"Eat!" She said again, stomping her foot. She hoped that she distracted  the men enough for Kat to leave or something.

"We said move!" The other guard said, reaching for his sword. Neppie saw and kicked the guards hand. She then jumped up and kicked him on the head twice, his helmet ringing. He groaned and dropped. The other on looked at his friend then back at Neppie.

"You little shit!" He said, pulling out is sword and charging Neppie. She ducked, kicking him in the back, making his stumble. Neppie jumped on his back, and sat on his shoulders,  wrapping her feet around his sword and twisting it out of his grasp. She then kicked him in the chest with her heal, making a dent in his armor. He bent groaning. Neppie the twisted, bringing the man with her, and let him drop to the ground. While all of this was happening, Neppie still carried the noddles, not one even dropped.