Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

~~~ Bedroom - Amnestria and Delilah (PRIVATE)

Started by Anonymous, February 25, 2006, 04:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Reserved Thread, please do not post without permission.  

Branch from main topic " Military School - A Girl's Arrival to a Four Year Prison"

This thread is a location used for the specified characters' bedroom and any private conversations between any classmates that doesn’t necessarily have to be inside the bedroom

Anonymous

After reaching Amne's room, Itska opened the door like she owned the place and waltzed on inside, throwing the bags on the floor. She closed the door behind her, figuring that Amne and Delilah were going to take a while.  Once in private, she threw off her uniform shirt and pants, tossing them by the hamper. Then her underwear and bra.  Se rummaged through Amne's clothing, finding a nice large shirt to slip into.  "Ah, it feels great ta get outa that stuffy thing!" she sighed, felling much more free in the shirt alone.  She gave a good stretch and then sat down on the bed to unbraid her French-braided hair, which took her a while. But once she was done, her hair was beautiful and wavy, the exact thing she hid in public.

Amne and Delilah would have probably gotten back when she started with her hair, unless they got distracted somewhere, which Itska didn’t think was too hard to believe.

Anonymous

Amne walked into the room with Thinker still on top of her. She removed her cloak then put down her furry roommate. After that she removed her chainmail with a sigh of relief. Even though it was fine for armor, it still weighed ten pounds, all on her shoulders. She rolled her shoulders with relief before she sat down and took off her boots. After that she stripped out of her uniform. Even though she was allowed to wear the far more comfortable uniform of teh Lonwatch, she was glad to be out of it. She started to undo her single combat braid ot reveal her straight long hair that fell all the way to her behind. Once she was comfortable she finially turned to Itska. "I see you made yourself at home." she said with a grin.

Anonymous

Itska smirked. "Course I did!" she nudged against Amne when she sat beside her.  She was still working on unweaving the tight braids that covered her whole scalp.  "I don see why ya wear that thing anyway?  I'd kill if I had ta lug that thing around all day." She commented.  She'd finally gotten to the base of her head and was now undoing all the folds of hair.  "Yer jus so stubborn when it comes to wearin the uniform here. I don see why ya wear that stupid thing, it's uglier than ours." She teased.  Itska was asking for it.  She loved to erk Amne, when it came to things like these. It always made Amne treat her more aggressively, like that time Amne tied her up.  Oooh, that was fun. Itska grinned, and blushed, unable to hide it.  That would be a downfall.  Whenever she blushed, it meant she was thinking against herself, the kinky little kitty.

Delilah was set on the table and hopped down, turning human again, with just the pointed ears and tail. She stayed in her uniform and sat on the table's edge, watching with mild interest.  Wow, Amne's uniform looked heavy.  She wouldn’t want to wear that.  True. Why DID she wear her own and not the School's?  She started thinking about what they did to her last time she got dragged in, and made sure to keep her distance this time.  It might not work, but she'd still try.

Anonymous

"I wear it for many reasons. For one thing, it reminds me of home and looks better to me then the crap you guys wear. Now watch it, or you will regret it." Amne said with a grin as she motioned Itska to sit on the floor so she could take a seat on the bed behind her and helped her with the braids.

Anonymous

Itska giggled at Amne's answer and shook her head.  There was no use arguing with her.  Amne motioned her and she slid to the floor and leaned forward for Amne to sit behind her.  Her shirt came up when she slid, revealing her bare bottom, but she pulled it back down and crossed her legs when she sat again.  She had a feeling Amne might try to get her back, but let her get close anyway.  She was cocky at times.  She sighed and relazed, putting her arms down, letting the blood back into them.  She hated doing her hair.  Her tail swayed and she smiled, closing her eyes while Amne's hands roamed her scalp.

Delilah just watched. He rubbed her own head of hair and smiled. Hers was short and choppy.  Not long and beautiful like Amne or Itsy.  She couldn’t maintain beautiful hair like that. It would only make her clumsier.  Then an idea struck her.  She scampered off the table and went to her bag.  She brought it back to the table with her and sat down and pulled out the project she was working on last.  She pulled out the blueprints and the calculations sheet, and the small started pierce of mechanical wonder.  She pulled out her pencil and began writing again, progressing on her work.  

She had made numerous things so far, most of which failed.  And even worse, the one that did work were 'toys' for Amne and Itsy or special combat items that were difficult to master.  Her access to parts was incredible.  She could make the material out of thin air it seemed, and then she built her creations piece by piece.  It was an amazing feet.  Delilah was a super genius when it came to anything mechanical.  Realizing she couldn’t see, Delilah dug through her bag and felt around for her glasses.  She searched, but found nothing.  Oh yeah, that’s right, She'd forgotten to bring them to class and had to do her work blindly.  She got up again and looked around, thinking of where they might be. Then she remembered.  She looked at the opposite corner of the table, where she left them by the other project she had pushed aside before going to bed late last night.  She always forgot to put them in her bag because of that. She hopped up onto the table and grabbed them, returning to her chair.  There, now, back to work.

Itska's eyes opened at the little spaz and she smiled again. "Delilah hun, you are THEE most resourceful person I know." She watched her unorthodox actions.  "Nothing simple suits you, does it?" she giggled.  Delilah could have easily walked around, but instead, she chose a faster way to get what she wanted.  "Yer just the silliest li'l thing!" she complimented cheerfully.

Anonymous

Amne’s soft hands flew over Itska’s skull as they long slender fingers undid all the braids in her beautiful hair. She had noticed the view of  Itska’s firm little behind but didn’t say anything about it. “Enjoying yourself?â€? the naked elf asked her teammate, noticing her tale waving back and forth. “You know Tink, you should let your hair grow in. I’m sure it would be nice.â€? She said when saw her bedmate rub her own hair.

The blue hair royal smiled when she saw Delilah get to work. “Making us a new toy?� she asked with a rather wicked grin. Amne started laughing outright when Tink just jumped onto the table instead of going around it. “Why don’t you at least take a break until you change? That uniform must be killing you.�

Anonymous

"Meeebbby." Itska grinned. Her tail kept the back of the shirt from covering her butt all the way, but she ignored it, figuring it gave Amne something to look at.  "Nah.  I think Delilah looks good in short hair.  It gives her that look." Itska couldn’t quite place it, but it made Delilah all the cuter.  She liked short hair herself, just not on her own head.  "Besides, its be another thing ta inhibit her in training." She giggled.  

Delilah smiled sheepishly at all their comments.  "Heh.  Yeah, Itsy's right.  I'd prolly jus trip over myself." She knew it was true...  But she let them make fun of her...  She then put her glasses on.  They added to her cuteness, as well as gave her a look of intelligence.  Delilah right out blushed when Amne asked her if it was a new toy. "Heh, um... Not this time.  B-but if you guys have any ideas f-for any, jus say somethin."  She explained bashfully, her expressions altered by the glasses.  "No, I-I'm good.  The uniform isn’t too bad." She made an excuse to not take it off.  Both Amne and Itsy wanted her to, she could tell.  Amne was already nekkid, and Itsy was nearly there.

Itska sighed and shook her head.  "Yer too nice, ya kno that?" She smiled.  Her tail then playfully brushed against Amne's body, teasing her, although she could always tease Amne with her powers, but this was more 'accidental' Itska grinned, her eyes glancing behind her at Amne.

Anonymous

Amne loved teh tail that Itska had. It allowed for more of a show among other things. She finished removing the braids from her hair. Amne always had a thing for long hair, but she had to admit that Tinker pulled of the short hair look, especially when she put on the glasses. "Oh sure it's not. Me and Itska couldn't wait to get out of ours and mine is more comfortable then yours." Amne replied knowing that Delilah was just shy. She felt Itska's tall brush her and smiled. "Nice? Don't be so sure about that. Come to think of it, I don't remember giving you permission to wear my shirt. I might just have to make yo utake it off." She said with her eyes dancing.

Anonymous

"I-its not.  I-I'm comfy in it." Delilah stuttered.  If it didn’t come off, then she wouldn’t be prone to their affection.  It always happened. It was her downfall.  All they had to do was pet her and snuggle and she was putty.  . Delilah blushed at Itsy's comment.  She WAS too nice, she couldn’t argue.  They were lucky she was so loyal though.  Who knows how many secrets may have gotten out if she weren't.  Then Amne answered the comment.  She was confused a little now.  Was it for her or Amne??  

Itska quirked an eyebrow when Amne replied. She opened her mouth to get a word in, but Amne said something that made her stop. She had glanced behind at Amne, her hair now loose and wavy.  She was just about to say 'I was talking ta Delilah.' But after Amne finished, Itska had a look of embarrassment that was quickly hidden by a smug smile.  "No.  You are far from nice." She replied instead.  She gave Amne the look of 'You did NOT just say that to me' as well as 'Yeah right'.  Itska crossed her arms.

Anonymous

It seemed that Delilah was two afraid of what might happen ot take off her uniform. Amne decided to shame her out of it instead. "What you think you're better then the two fo us, wearing that fancy unifrom? I never thought you were so arragont." Amne smiled when itska stared her down. "Think I won't do it? how about this?" Amne challenged her before mummering something under her breath. The speel that she casted caused all of the buttons to fly off the shirt.

Anonymous

Amne hit Delilah with a guilt trip then.  She shrank back and frowned.  "N-no...  I-I'm not...  I-I jus don’t fell the need to..." she tried to explain.  She couldn’t concentrate on her work now and twiddled her pencil.  She was such a sucker.  Now she contemplated taking off at least her uniform shirt.  It WAS kind of hot in here...  

Itska called Amne's bluff.  What would she do?  Right before Itska could say 'You got nothing', her shirt practically ripped open.  Good thing her arms were crossed.  She meeped in surprise and covered herself so Amne couldn’t get the eyeful she wanted.  Her legs closed and she sat on her knees now.  "W-what the hell was that??" she blushed again, blinking at Amne and then smiled a bit.  

Delilah's fingers roamed over her shirt as she contemplated.  It couldn’t hurt, could it?  But then she heard Itsy squeak and torned to see what was going on.  Buttons bounced all over the floor and Delilah stared curiously at the two girls. "W-what happened...??" she asked timidly.

Anonymous

"Sure you don't." AMne dimissed Deliliah's answer before turning back to Itska.She was a bit dissapointed when itska covered herself up. well that and teh fact that she ruined one of her silk shirts. Nothing ot be done about it now. When Tinker asked what happened, the blue hair elf smiled a wicked grin and said "It appears I didn't do that good a job sewing on teh buttons on my shirt."

Anonymous

WARNING TO ANY READERS.  THE CONTENT OF THIS PAGE MIGHT GET A LITTLE MATURE

Delilah shrank back and was quiet.

Some excuse... Itska quirked a brow. "Yeah, riiight.  You think yer SO funny, donchya?"  Itska grinned.  "You were hopin fer a peek.  I can tell."  A sudden wave of pleasure shot straight through Amne's vagina and Itska smirked.  "Oops." She smiled an evil smile. She scooted closer and grabbed the most likely hunched over Amne's chin and held her face up.  "Something the matter, hun?" Her arms were no longer crossed and the shirt's middle opened, still hiding her bosom on each side.  Her crotch was slightly exposed and her legs were spread slightly, only to Tease Amne.

Anonymous

"I don't know what your talking about." Amne said with a grin before she felt a wave of pleasure unexpectently rush thru her body. She huncehd over and felt Itska's hand grabbed her chin. "Not at all. I like what I see." Amne said before she whispered something under her breath. A slight brezze came and swept across itska's exposed crotch.

Anonymous

Itska meeped, jumping a little at the sudden breeze.  She shivered for a second, but didn’t let go of Amne.  "Cute..." she remarked.  "So those lips are good for something after all." She teased.  "But...lets see how ya fair without them." A small pinch paralyzed Amne's vocal cords.  Itska had worked on her precision manipulation, but she still had to work on her control over more massive objects.  "What? No sly comeback?" she almost laughed.  What Itska DID work on was creating a set control.  Which means she didn’t have to keep the pressure on Amne.  She just had to add time to it every so often.  Her tail wagged confidently as she made fun of Amne.  This was priceless.  She removed her hand from Amne's chin and tapped her nose.  "How do ya like it?  Yer the second subject." What?  She had to test it on herself first.

Anonymous

Amne started to respond with a comeback, but nothing came out. Her lips still worked, but the vocal cords seemed to stop wprking. Her mind raced as she thought what cantrips she could use with out a verbel or material component. She finilialy settled on a weaker version of a stronger spell and started to move her fingers very carefully to avoid notice. She was lucky and got the spell off with out itska stopping her. Itska's hands were jerked behind her back and met her feet. The effect was that Itska was hog tied withan invisable band of force. Amne smiled at her. She still couldn't speak, but her hands moved in the slient laungue that the People  sometimes used. Now what?

Anonymous

Itska's hands were yanked behind her and her wrists pulled to her ankles.  W-what the???  Her Shirt flew open and her back was arched a little.  Her ankles were pulled together, so she spread her legs at the knees to keep from falling over.  Her cheeks flushed red on her dark colored skin after she realized the position she was now in.  Her tail lowered and she fidgeted, finding it impossible to move.  Her legs were spread and her limbs were bound, the silk shirt sliding of her breasts.  Itska wasn’t expecting this.  But Stil, Amne couldn’t speak, and as long as she added time to her telekinetic spell, she would remain that way.  But then...how long would she remain bound like this.  It turned her on greatly.  She liked to be abused and violated, as it seemed.

Anonymous

Amne grinned at Itska's condition. It was easy to tell they where both enjoying this. Amne gentely ran her hand down one of Itska's dark smooth breast. They looked like choclate and Amne knew from experience that they tasted far better. She glanced at Tinker and started to flash her hand signs. Are you going ot join me, or do I have her to myself?

Anonymous

Delilah glanced over when she saw the sign language.  She smiled nervously and shook her head.  "Y-you can have her to yourself.  I-I need to finish this project anyway...  Miss Fytte wants to see it tomorrow..." she informed, turning back to face the table and write the diagram.  Her glasses slid down her nose and she pushed them up and tried to ignore the two girls and focus on her work.  She really needed this to work, for her own benefit as well.  She wanted her creations to be successful.  So she'd have to work hard for it.  Phew, hopefully they would leave her be.  

Itska jerked when she was touched, still tugging at the invisible binding.  It looked like she's have to stop Amne's hands too.  But that was slightly more difficult and involved after affects.  She was still unskilled when It came to manipulating the nerves and she might break something... That wouldn't be too good for Amne.  What to do, what to do?  Hmmm...  She was getting uncomfortable...  She took a moment to rest and think clearly.  Her body was so easily stressed when it came to things like these.  She had a slight case of claustrophobia and being unable to move made her heart race.  Maybe it was a cat thing...  Whatever the case, her body got frightened when she couldn’t move.  She'd never actually admit it though.  Her breathing grew slightly heavy and she gazed at Amne, slightly defensive.

Delilah could feel it.  It was pouring out of Itsy...  It was a strong emotion and Delilah wondered why she didn’t say anything.  She didn’t like this feeling.  It made her queasy.  She continued to push it away and ignore them, but it was eating at her.  Delilah couldn’t bring herself to say something.  Another emotion kept her from it...  Another one behind Itsy's fear.  She was afraid Itsy would hate her if she said anything, so she kept her mouth shut.