Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mordecai Grand Master's Inauguration Ball Mini-Event! (civil war)

Started by visualspice, April 16, 2017, 07:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

It's year 10 in the civil war and the former mordecai Grand Master Artorias Frostmane was found guilty of breaking the law. All of those recruited beneath his ruling of any questionable background or reputation are being tried through the military. The Grand Master position itself has been reviewed and a new leader appointed and with this new announcement, a celebratory ball shall follow.

Those invited:
High ranking military officials (not actively out on duty)
Mordecai (not actively on duty)
The Grand Duke
Dukes and their families (but only those not opposing the crown)
The lesser nobility ( but only those not from duchies opposing the crown)
The upper tiered wealthy Connlaothians (again, so long as they are not in any association against the crown)
The church (any members of the church are invited, as the mordecai are seen as blessed by Ansgar himself) *This is presuming the church officials that over see particular ranks would allow them to participate
Foreign diplomats and nobility that is in good relation with the crown

Duchies Against the Crown
Turgall
Orchy
Ahjfeld (conquered)

Please note because this is a military event, the location of the event (The Grand Duke's palace) will be under heavy military protection and each guest will have to go through a military check point before allowed to even enter)

That being said, spies are allowed but note you need them preapproved by me before they can participate since they'd need to be able to pass a realistic military background check, etc.
Also, please be aware, if you present a character to participate and they're reviewed and fail to meet the criteria, then I will have to decline allowing your proposed character to participate in the event. *This is a strict event, due to the military and mordecai involvement.

This ball is different from past balls as it is more military and church focused where as most from the past were simply 'royal's partying!' oriented
That being said, the event will run on a more rigid platform but will still, obviously, allow for much fun schmoozing between characters :D

Official Guest List
Mordecai, Adhara, Generals, and Soldiers
Alanna Mercer- Mordecai Grand Master (and guest of honor)
Zannrick Austengarde - Grand Duke's personal body guard (mordecai)
Hakon Killandre- Captain of Ansgar's Hand
Dylan Winterbourne- mordecai
Methwald Allaen- War General (army is in charge of keeping the capital protected during the event)
Toma Stark - mordecai and potential heir of Ahjfeld
Kentamin Dhelsbar- templar

Dukes and Heirs
Calent Allarrick- Grand Duke (host)
Edward Draven - Duke of Highheart
Leif Arrant - Duke of Castavar
Daemion d'al Astarot - Duke of Vythe
Andreas Marcell- Heir to the Duchy of Allar

The Ladies
Adalia Draven - Duchess of Highheart
Elenoir d'al Astarot - sister of the duke of Vythe
Minerva Avarali - daughter of the duke of Folkvar
Gavriella Marcell - Daughter of the new Duke of Allar
Ethalind Shanley - cousin to the former Duke Conall Shanley of Ardal
Margaery Grey- heiress of the Barony of Groby
Lily Hartnet - lady
Yvaine Devereaux - lady

Palace Servants
Shyirin

More Coming Soon
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Jounin64

Remember our Stark family? lol I think I'll offer Toma into this.

visualspice

Toma wouldn't be invited, unfortunately :(
Ahjfeld has been conquered and Toma would be on active  military duty (and the only army men invited are the mordecai, unless he is part of the military that are under General Allaen's command. (This character is in charge of safety check points for this military event). So if that works, he could go but wouldnt be a guest, he'd be working with the rest of the soldiers.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Jounin64

Toma is a mordecai though, or would he have to return to his duchy? I'm a little behind on the civil war lol

visualspice

I forgot he was a known mordecai XD
Then yeah, if he's not on active duty, he would be invited.

Jounin64

It's ok XD, and awesome. I think we'll have if he's on active duty or not figured out once we decide what he's been up to.

Moccasin

hey is it too late to hop in? I'm thinking I try out this new character I have, maybe find some love?

Ethalind Shanley

DragonSong

Hey!

So, I'm betting if Gavriella's going then Andreas is probably going too?

And I was wondering if I could throw Lily in here?

visualspice

It is not too late to jump in! We've only just begun to plot :D
And both characters proposed will work!

Oh and @DragonSong of course Andy is invited :D

visualspice

I got pms for this and will reply when I can! I apologize I've been busy!

BUT I'M SO EXCITED FOR PLOTS

Draconian

Imma tag into this with a list of characters who would probably be there/show up. All can be found in my signature! Its alphabetical. Also Ill just probably link them later.

Dylan - mordecai ( probably on duty, hes seasoned like chicken)

Sunniva avarali (maybe, which also means Krah)
Kairius avarali (maybe, which also means Kella ((  if they are engaged and or married)))
Minerva Avarali
Duke Avarali (my NPC since he hasnt needed to be directly involved with anything)

Maaaaybe Medina? Up to Spice and Mr.GrandDuke.

Aaand Adalia, poor Serenian that she is, since shes married to Edward!

pomelo

Quote from: Spicyspice on April 16, 2017, 07:44:34 AM

Turgall
Orchy
Ahjfeld (conquered)

FYI, it might be too much to say Wulfbauer is "opposing the Crown," but they are actively non-cooperating with the Crown, have withdrawn their army, and are no longer arresting mages and the like.

(Sorry, not super related to this event!)

visualspice

When I have time to review this I'll update the list if you have character profile links please post him here, as it'll help mr immensely. Thanks!

visualspice

AevumEternity

Major Hakon Kilandre will be attending.
She is currently not on active duty and has served for the past 9+ years on active duty within the Civil war as both a soldier and Major of Ansgar's Hand. She also represents the low Nobility family known as Kilandre.

glorilyss

visualspice

Quote from: pomelo on April 21, 2017, 02:17:35 AM
Quote from: Spicyspice on April 16, 2017, 07:44:34 AM

Turgall
Orchy
Ahjfeld (conquered)

FYI, it might be too much to say Wulfbauer is "opposing the Crown," but they are actively non-cooperating with the Crown, have withdrawn their army, and are no longer arresting mages and the like.

(Sorry, not super related to this event!)

@pomelo  so they could be invited, presuming the crown would want to try to coerce them into being moar supportive D<

visualspice

Moving forward with this event (as I'm excited to see lots of people interested!) I'll probably run this similar to how I ran my other ball events (assuming we get a lot of people involved!)

There will be a series of 'open' threads for all invitees to openly post in, but one on one private threads influenced by this event will also be encouraged! The open threads generally go by location (ie- a ball room thread, palace gardens, dining hall, etc )
So basically you can post your character doing things in one location and if they leave, just link them to where you introduce them in another open thread location during the event (or even to a private one on one thread if it results in that from an open thread)
I hope that makes sense XD

You can view the set up for the 'dessert themed' masked ball (an event from the past) here. It will give you somewhat of an idea how this will be layed out- though I don't think they'll be quite as many 'open' threads to hop into- but we'll see!

I may or may not go with a naming theme this time around but I kinda like themes so I might <3

visualspice

This is going to be an 'Autumn' event- meaning the season is fall, just so we're all on the same page, weather wise!