Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Culture Shock [m]

Started by Draconian, April 19, 2017, 12:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

The season thing made some bit of sense she supposed. Still, a pleased little hum at the kiss to her forehead and Puppy tipped her ears back, shivering at the pet along her back. Kartok seemed stern in his ways. Maybe he hadn't been lying.

Puppy smiled slightly at the idea, leaning forward again to press another kiss to the teal gem. The kisses moved higher on his throat until her lips met his pulse and then she simply snuggled into him, not moving after he shifted his hips away.

Puppy was curious as to who frowned upon sating desires. Surely not the Essyrni people. Curling her leg higher on his hip, Puppy finally gave a pleased little hum before she nuzzled against him. "You're very kind," she said softly, not quite sure what to do with herself.

Just being naked didnt arouse him - he'd gotten naked too but not for anything. He'd said he wanted her but it would be selfish if he did so. Puppy's mind wandered, while her new Kartok was in her arms, thinking of how to make him tick. Did he want to use her for something? She was a good pet. Did he know she was a good pet?

Did that matter to him.

"You'll have to tell me who's frowning after we sleep," she mumbled against his neck, eyes closed. Just who said it was selfish? Puppy's mind wandered to the human length pregnancy, her blue scaled boy. She'd been pampered the whole time. The healer had said it was simply not meant to be. The child just... Didn't move. The other those.

Master had been confused whens she'd shown signs of carrying. Though he grew impatient when a whole year had gone by and she was just barely showing. Even after he could feel his son move... Puppy frowned and curled tighter into Kartok. "Do you want young with me?" She asked curiously, "If it wasn't frowned upon." Sleep, apparently, was a far off notion. The answers only led to more questions and Puppy still didn't know why he'd purchased her.

Surely there was a reason beyond the cuddling - though she enjoyed as much as he did.

Zero

Why was it so easy for her to set him to purring? Kartok rumbled deep in his chest and throat from the trail of kisses, his ears twitching slightly. It felt good when she did that. All of it felt good. Even back when the tribe still accepted him, nothing had made him happier than being chosen by the females when they came into season. It wasn't just the chance to father offspring, but it was the only time he'd been able to just cuddle with them without being judged for instigating something that he really wasn't.

How he missed his beloved females.

He snuggled the little female tighter, nuzzling against her more. It didn't matter that she was out of season for this. Kartok could cuddle and pet Puppy to his heart's content – as long as she let him. There was no one to say otherwise. No one was there to tell him he was selfish for the other things too, but the worry of a bad pregnancy kept him from becoming eager.

"Thank you." Kartok whispered quietly into her hair. Would she think him kind if she knew why he'd been exiled or what he did to make the money he had used to purchase her? Puppy would find out quickly that he was a gladiator. He had to keep making money so that he could take very good care of her. Now that he had her, all he could think about was making her happy and keeping her safe from all harm. Even harm from him, which he was convinced he'd cause if he mated with her outside of a season.

It didn't matter how rare it was to conceive. Any risk was too much risk. At least he was firm enough in his belief of that so far. A seductive female could lead astray even the likes of him.

The question caught him off guard, his eyes had started to close and he felt himself drifting slightly. A hot afternoon was the perfect setting for a lazy nap and the female cuddled against him had certainly brought a calm and warmth to his mind. Kartok stroked her arm gently, pressing close to her. "If you wanted a young one, it would be a great honor if you chose me to father it, but only if you wanted one."

Draconian

The last time she felt content... Puppy couldn't think of it. There had always been a nagging worry about Master. When he was going to come. Where he was going to send her. Just what he was going to try to mix her with. The two children she'd given him had proven to be grand warriors and no doubt most of it was from her. Puppy smiled into Kartok's chest, her ear twitching and swiveling to catch sounds and listen to him breathe. Listen to his heartbeat.

Puppy hadn't ever slept with anyone. Not like this. Used and sent back to her room, sure.  But not... Cuddled. It was like a dream come true and she snuggled in tighter against Kartok, leaning back to glance up at his face, watch him talk. The words sunk in a little bit later. If she wanted a young one? He'd be honored? A little confused look before Puppy decided she'd simply ask later.

What a confusing man.

He wanted her. He thought her lovely. Just... He wouldn't. Puppy had never met anyone like him and it confused her. Wasn't she just a pet? Why wasn't he... Another little kiss was pressed to the teal cluster of scales - it fascinated her both because of it's lovely colour and because for all their similarities she didn't have that. Puppy wasn't aware when she finally drifted off to sleep, just one second she was nuzzling against his neck and the next they'd turned slightly.

Puppy had shifted, sometime during the nap she unhooked her leg from his hip. The sun was on it's way down and it cast a red glow to the room. Licking her lips, eyes still not open. Master had let her sleep with him? That meant... Puppy's hand moved from where it was on his side to his hip, reaching down from his navel, finger drip tracing down past his hip before she cupped him in her hand. A little frown while her hand moved about Kartok's downstairs and...

Puppy's eyes opened. That wasn't Master. A terrible way to recognize him, but she pulled her hand away and looked at Kartok though she quickly shut her eyes and let her hand rest on the bedding between them in a lame attempt to make it look like an accident. An unfortunately unwanted groping accident.

Zero

Kartok purred with contentment, his tail draping over her hip as she kissed his gem again. She seemed rather fascinated with it, and he felt a pang of sorrow that her beautiful onyx cluster was gone. It didn't make her less pretty, but it must have been an agonizing injury. He still couldn't believe she'd survived losing her gem. She probably didn't even know how lucky she was to be alive. It wasn't a common injury, but all those he knew of to have those scaled ripped out had died.

Her questions didn't really bother him. Kartok would have been happy and content to sleepily endure a curiosity fueled interrogation. When no more questions came, only more snuggles and nuzzles, he slowly dozed off, once again with his face nuzzled in her hair.

Being alone for so long, he attributed his utter infatuation with her scent to simple joy with having a female close for the first time in what seemed forever. He must have missed the scents of his own kind very, very much. Not unreasonable to assume, Kartok had lived by his nose all his life with the tribe. Scenting out females and tracking them down had been his life's work before his exile. It had been his role, his job, and his purpose; except he'd taken it upon himself to have the purpose of protecting them, which had gotten him in trouble in the end. He should have obeyed the Elder better and stuck to his assigned role.

Sleep was amazingly peaceful; naps with someone cuddled against him were much nicer than naps by himself; although the wake-up was just a little startling. Kartok let out a soft, huffing breath, his hips wiggling just a little as that hand cupped and felt around down there, his body definitely reacted to the groping. She'd probably have felt him starting to stiffen in her hand before she pulled away.

"Puppy..." He was almost afraid to even breathe as his violet eyes popped open. Kartok reached between them, pulling her hand up from where she'd laid it against the bedding and pressed a soft kiss to the beautiful black scales that covered her fingers. "Please don't do anything you don't really want to do."

Draconian

Damn. Caught.

Puppy cracked a yellow eye open and looked at Kartok when he said her neck. Moved to take her hand, she only half listened when he spoke and her ears pinned back and her pupils almost ate her irises when he spoke.

Dont do anything she didn't want to do?

A confused noise leff her throat and she simply remained on her side for a while. A lingering look to Kartok's face and then she leaned in to press a kiss to his neck and curl her hand around his dick. "Kartok," she whisepered against his throat before her teeth glazed the flesh she found.

"I can make you feel good," her voice was soft and she worked her hand over him gently. Did she want to do this? Well, she wanted her master to be happy. Master was a man, which meant he would like this. Puppy concentraded while she worked him, breath coming out in strange bursts of purrs.

"I have to show you," she admitted, looking down to appreciate him with a little posessive smile, bright eyes turned to his face, "Please let me show you?" Not that she was really giving him much of a choice, what with how instantly she'd dived in. Puppy wanted to do this. The reasons why she wanted to, however, weren't from arousal or wanting to touch him curiously.

"I can be good for you," she whispered, kissing his chin.

Zero

A shuddering groan pushed past his lips at the soft kiss pressed to his neck, and his body jumped slightly as her fingers curled around him. He panted and let out a soft mewl as her teeth scraped along the sensitive skin at his throat. The way she'd whispered his name had made his ears twitch and he hardened involuntarily in her grip.

"I know you can." Kartok groaned again, closing his eyes and letting his ears pin back. It had never been a doubt that Puppy could make him feel quite amazing. Just cuddling with her made him feel good, just not in the same way.

His ears were still flatted to his skull when she persisted. Why did she have to show him? There were a thousand reasons to protest, to pull away, and to stop her. She had been used and abused for so very long, even if she didn't realize it. It was not her season, if they mated, even if it was a very low chance it was still a chance that he would accidentally impregnate her when her body was not ready. Listening to any of those reasons was hard with a gorgeous, willing female begging to please him.

"You're already good for me." Kartok whined softly, eyes still squeezed closed as he tilted his head down so that the kiss to his chin quickly became their lips pressed together as he kissed her gently. Tingles raced through him at the contact, making him shiver. She was his female to love and protect and take care of, even if she didn't understand.

Perhaps he had not thought that taking care of would involve more than simply keeping her safe and fed and happy. What if she needed? Should he not take care of that too? Was it wrong to? "Why do you want to do this, Puppy? You don't have to do it to make me happy."

His voice was a little hoarse, but he wasn't trying to pull away from her, wasn't fighting her attention. Fire, how could he even begin to?

Draconian

The kiss caught her off guard.

For the most part, kisses were a rarity. A small sign of 'this is mine' from her master. He didn't kiss her unless he was showing her that she was his. Showing her or someone else. Puppy closed her eyes and hummed into the kiss, eyes falling closed while she moved her hand slowly. Listening to his breathing. Feeling his heartbeat.

"I... Want to," She stated simply, like that answered all the questions. Puppy moved her hand away to  kneel beside him, pushing at his shoulders so he was mostly on his back. A frown when she looked at his hips. Right, this one had a tail. Puppy puffed out her cheeks and tilted her head at him, the setting sun cast a red glow on her scales and she eyed him hungrily.

Still, she didn't see aroused in the slightest and if anything, Puppy was looking at him like he was a puzzle to solve more than someone to slake her lusts upon. "Kartok," she said softly, looking at him, shifting so she was sitting on her hip with her legs under her tail while her hand went back to his manhood. He seemed to like it. Puppy watched his face before she continued.

"I just want to," She shifted, looking to her hand and concentrating, "You might like it."

Zero

Feeling his heartbeat was easy, as it was pounding fiercely as the kiss ended. Kartok felt the barest flicker of relief as her hand removed itself from him, but at the same time he let out a soft whine at the loss. Despite his protests to the contrary, he was more than eager for the attentions. Years without a single female to mate with after spending most of his life frequently chosen had left him more than sad and frustrated. His own hand hardly satisfied the urge to breed.

He rolled onto his back, tail twitching a bit before settling more comfortably. Looking up at her was really breathtaking, with the fading sunlight making her black scales glimmer in the most beautiful way. The sound of his name pouring from her lips made his eyes flutter closed again and he gave a soft hiss as she once again took him by his cock, which was standing quite at attention now.

It, at least, definitely wanted to breed with her – much to his frustration. She wasn't in season. This was wrong. His nose twitched and he couldn't even scent arousal on her. How could she want to do this if she was not even lusting for him?

Kartok swallowed thickly, his expression was one torn between pleasure and uncertainty, but he opened his eyes to look up at her again. She just wanted to. He might like it. If he'd been capable of it in that moment he might have laughed. He already liked it, even if it was wrong. How much he liked it should have been quite obvious with the way his erection strained in her hand, twitching and throbbing eagerly in her palm.

His own manhood betrayed him.

"Puppy, stop." He huffed softly, hand wrapping around hers as he tried to pull her hand away as gently as possible while he sat up. "If you really want this, I will let you pleasure me, but only if you let me show you what pleases me most."

Draconian

Yes. Good.

Puppy froze when he grabbed her hand and she watched him sit up. Eyes wide, head tilted. Her tail gave a little tictok as surely as her ears moved up and down curiously. A look at him, Puppy let her eyes wander over his form, licking her lips when she looked at the scales and she smiled at the little flutter in her tummy when she looked at his face. The scales. The eyes. Sure his were a lovely violet but... They were the same and Puppy just smiled at him. The make up from earlier had wiped away a bit on his bedding and the reds weren't as pronounced but Puppy perked her ears up like a bunny and nodded.

"Show me," She insisted, giving a little nod, "I want to" Puppy gave a little pleased wiggle and put her hands on his chest, looking at him expectantly. If she learned how to please him, he would keep her forever maybe. Maybe not even share her. Practically vibrating with anticipation she leaned in and looked at him, eyes wide, "Show me what pleases you the most," She whispered.

It would be good. They'd get along. Maybe even be friendly and... Puppy smiled at the idea. The fact he was aroused wasn't exactly a concern to her when he was talking, oddly enough. Though she cast him a glance and then looked back at him. "You're big," She announced plainly, "Everywhere."

Zero

Everything about the situation still felt weird and awkward to Kartok, it was not the way things were supposed to be. Not on so many levels, but he couldn't deny Puppy's eagerness to please or his desire to breed. Out of season pregnancies were super rare, surely it would be fine if they did this just once.

Kartok did let out a soft, chuffing laugh as she proclaimed that he was big everywhere. She'd be able to feel his chest vibrating in a deep purr under her hands. "I hope that is a good thing for you."

His hands came up to gently cup her face, careful of his claws as he had never once harmed a female while breeding her and did not intent to start now. Leaning down, he pressed another kiss to her lips, smoothing his thumbs of her cheek scales as he did, enjoying the close connection before kissing her even deeper, snaking his tongue out to tease at her lips for a moment before pulling back.

"I really like kissing you." Kartok purred, shifting his hands back along her head until he could gently rub and stroke over her ears before dipping his head back down to kiss at her throat, tongue flicking out over the old scar where her gem should have been. "You're very beautiful, Puppy."

The name had at first seemed a little derogatory, being called after a baby animal, but it was the name she knew and if it didn't bother her then Kartok decided that it was fine. He ran his hands down from her ears to her shoulders and gently nudged her down towards the cushions. "Lie down, let me get to know you. Tribe females don't have your curves; all the females I knew were leaner. I like how soft and warm you are."

Draconian

Puppy enjoyed his purring.

It was easy for her own softer purr to join his - a thing she had been aware she could do but didn't know she could do so often. Was this pleasing him? At first she was going to protest, just a little. The kiss distracted her though and she pushed into it, breath coming out hitched and her hand moving to his arm to gently stroke the flesh at his bicep. "I like you kissing me," She whispered, letting him move her and guide her.

Yellow eyes closed when he pet at her ears and she shifted her back, hands going to his and to comb through his hair when he paid attention to the scar at her throat. What was he doing? She wondered. He was talking and kissing her and... Why? Still, confusion was bright in her eyes, but if this pleased him- and she wanted to please him - Puppy would... Deal with it.

"I'm beautiful?" She whispered, of course he'd said that before, right? But... Now he was kissing her and touching her and Puppy tilted her head, puffing out her cheeks. Was she? Master had never said that. "Master would just say that I'm 'tight' or 'a good fuck'," She got comfortable on her back and moved her hands to rest below her breasts, "beautiful sounds nicer." Another tilt of her head and she lifted her head to look down at herself.

"I like how... Sort of green you are. Teal?" she said, reaching to touch his leg and drag her blunt nails over his scales. "Kartok?" Puppy whispered, moving her hand back to rest against her ribcage, "How is this pleasing you?" Her voice was small, like asking him would be a mistake, "I'm not even touching you anymore."

Zero

A little hum of pleasure escaped Kartok when she said she liked him kissing her. That was good; he wanted her to like his attention just as much as he liked hers. Even if she didn't realize it yet, he was determined to show her that she wasn't just there to be used – not by him or anyone else. He watched her do as he asked, violet eyes roaming up and down her body hungrily as he was laid out for him. It was always going to have been impossible to resist her, but he had hoped that he'd have held out for a while longer.

Of course her whisper snapped his attention back to her face and he smiled softly. "Yes, very beautiful." He assured her, though he made a face at the crude words her master had used to describe her. That was not how you treated a female! His gaze softened again. "I'm sorry you haven't been told how beautiful you are."

Kartok grinned at her compliment of his scales. "Yes, Teal is my title; it is what I was called before I earned my name." He purred at the stroke to his thigh, and shifted his position so he was stretched out on his side beside her.

"Because I am getting to touch you now, and that pleases me." He explained very simply, leaning in to kiss her deeply again, while his hand stroked its way down her throat before gently sliding over the soft mound of her breast, thumb brushing over a nipple with a soft moan against her mouth. Definitely softer than the tribe females, and Kartok really liked how the felt like they had a little weight to them as he massaged and squeezed gently. He lifted his mouth from hers and looked down at her very seriously. "Do you not like it?"

Draconian

Touching her pleased him?

Puppy tilted her head at him, giving him a curious look but the curious look was quickly covered up by his lips to hers and she melted into the kiss. The hand on her breast sent little shivers through her and she pressed more eagerly into his lips, her hand rested on his arm. Puppy moved her hand over his, breath picking up. When he pulled away, she gave a little noise of disappointment, but her yellow eyes met his violet and she just blinked up at him, looking a little confused.

A sleepy blink up at him and she was flushed. "I do!" she said, insistent. The flush on her cheeks was telling, her nipples were hard little pebbles in his hand and Puppy moved to curl her arms around his neck to press her lips to his again, curling one of her legs over his hip. "I like pleasing you this way," She said softly giving him a little smile, "It makes me feel nice." A wiggle of her hips and she smoothed her hand over his arm, to his chest, to circle the cluster of teal scales.

"Kartok," She said his name again, "I am yours," Puppy's voice was soft, "and I think I like that," and she pressed in for another kiss, curling her arm around his neck as surely as she curled her leg around his waist.

Zero

That nagging voice in the back of his mind, the buzzing of disapprovals that he'd summoned up coming from the Elder and all the tribe members, had faded to almost nothing. Kartok was purring heavily as they kissed, drinking in the moment and savoring how sweet it was. Her taste, her scent, it was all intoxicating. Maybe it was due to how lonely he'd been for so long.

Kartok didn't think so. A somewhat goofy grin tugged at his lips when she said she liked pleasing him like this, and he felt a swell of pride that she was enjoying it.

It was the last things that truly hit him, though. Honestly the feeling was almost like a blow, things crashing down as his heart thundered. Kartok should have told her that she did not belong to him, that she was free to choose any male she wanted, but he could feel the lie inside himself without even letting it spill out of his mouth.

She was pressed so close to him, her arms around him like that and his hand between them as he plucked at her pebbled nipple gently. Her leg over his hip wouldn't stay that way, because Kartok pushed her back down to the bed as he rolled them so that he was poised above her, easily kneeling between her legs as he looked down at her with a huff. Puppy would be able to feel something hard poking at her thigh as stared into her eyes for a moment.

"I am yours." Kartok finally said, dipping down to kiss her deeply again.

Draconian

"Yes," Puppy agreed, arms curled around his neck. Pushing her tongue against his lips, she shifted her hips and curled her ankles aound his thighs. The kissing was nice, but why hadn't he touched her? Wasn't he supposed to get hed ready for their coupling? She could feel him right there!

A little confused, Puppy moved a hand to venture betweem them. A little frown was on her face and she pressed her fingers to herself, well, she felt wet because... Puppy brought her hand up and she looked at it off to the side. "I feel full of butterflies," she admitted to Karok after she wiped her hand off on her belly.

The second time her hand reached between she put it on his cock, giving a little purr of delight. "That feels like it will be nice," she breathed out, eyes closing. She moved her hand along his length, shifting her hips to line them up. "Kartok," Puppy whined, eyes still closed and face turned away, "don't you want me?" She breathed, shifting hee hips impatiently.

Everyone else had gotten right down to it! What else was there to do!

Zero

Their tongues entangled softly when Kartok parted his lips, giving a soft moan as her hips shifted again. He could barely move with her all wrapped around him like that. There had been so more things he had wanted to show her! Well, it could wait, he supposed. She seemed far too eager to just get to it.

Truthfully so was he, and her hand guiding him made him groan softly. He could feel how wet she was, had seen it on her hand when she'd touched herself.

"Yes." Kartok hissed softly when she asked if he wanted her. Fire did he want her! Well, they were all angled correctly thanks to her and she definitely was ready if her squirming was any indication. He shifted his hips, pressing against her heat before sliding slowly inside. The feeling made him let out a low whimpering groan. "My Puppy is so impatient."

Draconian

The sound of her breath hitching carried through the room and she moved her hands down his back, along the scales at his spine. Puppy kept her eyes closed while she shifted her hips to grow used to the feeling again. Slowly she opened them, looking up at Kartok, mouth slightly open, pupils almost eating up the yellow of her iris.

"Kartok," she whispered, voice feeling heavy. Puppy's ears and face were expressive and she arched her back, gasping softly. "I'm not impetiant," her voice was hitched and she shifted her hips again. She twitched her ears and licked her lips, teeth sinking into the bottom one.

What if she gave him a child? He'd want to keep her then, right? Puppy rocked against him eagerly, fingers digging into his back. His name was a heated pant. "Please," she whimpered, eyes closing, "please keep me?" Her arms curled back around his neck and she nuzzled against his cheek.

Zero

Fire, she felt amazing. Honestly Kartok couldn't move past that initial sinking of himself into her at first. His eyes were squeezed shut as her hips adjusted until she was comfortable, and he shivered as her hands trailed down his back. The stimulation was almost too much after having been denied for so long.

What? Keep her?

Kartok moved to wrap his arms around her, one under her shoulders so that his hand could grasp the back of her neck gently while his other traveled down her back to her tail, stroking it gently and pulling her hips tighter against his. "Puppy...I am yours. For as long as you want me. I'll never leave you."

His voice was a soft rasp against her ear, and he nibbled softly on the tip before nuzzling her cheek, then down to kiss her neck as his hips slowly gave a few experimental rolls. "Ooooh...you are amazing. And Mine."

Draconian

It was strange, being so close.

It was also strange being under someone but still facing them.  Puppy looked up at Kartok when she could, looked sideways at his face when he leaned in, shifted her back so he could hold her.  A soft noise was pulled from her when he adjusted her hips and she swallowed thickly, feeling her heart pick up. Puppy smiled at his words, though she expression quickly melted into one of pleasure and her eyes fell closed.

With her hands pressed against his back, she gave him encouraging movements of her hands. Dull nails dragging across his skin, "Kartok," she moaned, head tipped back, when he started to move. Of course Puppy had had sex before. On many occasions, not within the past few months - they wanted to make sure she hadn't conceived for sure before they sold her - but... "It's never felt like this before," she breathed, voice soft and curious.

Sometimes it'd hurt. Sometimes it felt nice but this was... Puppy didn't have the vocabulary. The words didn't exist for this, she turned her head and nipped at his ear, reaching up with her hands to push through his hair and cradle him against her while she gave encouraging rolls of her hips. Before, she figured if he'd used her, he'd like it and not want to give her away so easily.

Puppy had been convinced that he'd breed her and give her away. Now though, holding her so close. Puppy whimpered, her arms fingers tightening in his hair, his name another heated whisper against his cheek. The words he spoke, she knew they were false. He would leave her eventually - everyone did - but at least for now it felt nice. Being with him felt right. There was no wrongness feeling in her chest and she turned her head, mouth open and breath coming out in soft pants, "Kiss me," She demanded, curling her legs tighter around his hips to hold him closer.

Zero

The position wasn't strange to Kartok. He'd been with many females and they all had favorite ways to be taken by their mates during their season. Personally he enjoyed ones that let him see his precious female's face and to lavish her with kisses while he lovingly bred her.

He felt her nails dragging across the skin of his back encouragingly, the sound of his name moaning from her lips stirred a primal lust and pride. His hips rocked against hers eagerly, enjoying the way she rolled hers against his. It helped reassure him that she truly wanted this with him. "This is how it is supposed to feel." He cooed softly.

Kartok's violet eyes slid closed as her fingers pushed through his hair, a soft moan escaping him at her nip. Without hesitation he tilted his head so he could kiss her deeply.

His body moved against hers, clutching her close as he gently drove into her again and again. She felt wonderful, and the soft moans against her mouth would be testament to his pleasure. He pulled his lips from hers to pant hotly against her. "Mine."

Tags: