Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

It's time for another Good Idea/Bad Idea! [M] [Aeyt!]

Started by Rhindeer, April 21, 2017, 07:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"It's not my first time," Song admitted slowly, with another shiver as his tongue brushed her ear. "I've, er, done it before. I just...well, some find it shameful to talk about, so I was just making sure." She cleared her throat, fighting down a blush. "In any case, you should probably be gentle anyway. You're...not small. It takes some getting used to."

She scooped up a rice roll stuffed with vegetables and fish and dipped it in a brown, salty sauce. But she paused in eating it, distracted by his words—and his hand as it idly played with her breasts. It made it difficult to focus, at first because it just felt wonderful—and then because his words made her freeze.

Wait. Two? "Two doses"?

She chanced a look over her shoulder at him. "Oh. I...didn't know you came twice." Inside her? Had he come inside her? Shit. She stuffed the roll into her mouth. "You have impressive stamina."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Rit gave Song a wink. "You have no idea my dear. Your immense beauty inspires me. I could fuck you for eternity, filling you to bursting with my seed without growing tired." The hand idly fondling Song's breasts slid down her abdomen in a slow caress. With his other he picked up a piece of barely seared fish, covered in a sweet plum sauce. "Take a bite of this." Rit held it in front of Song's mouth, the sauce dripping into the water to instantly be cleaned away by magic. "It's from a large land locked sea in a country far to the east. It takes many months to sail to that land and weeks beyond to reach the sea. The fish must be salted and dried or kept fresh with magic, otherwise it will not make the journey here."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

A pleasant shiver went through Song as Rit's hand caressed lower, belly sucking in in response. Oh, she wouldn't mind at all if his hand continued that path; she hoped it would.

Of course, she also appreciated the chance to eat; they had already burned a lot of energy, and no doubt they would burn some more. Goddess, she still couldn't believe how lucky she had gotten--even though she would definitely have to be careful with this one. Good thing she had the appropriate herbal concoction in her possession--though at the rate they were going, she would burn through it fast.

Opening her mouth, she took a bite of the fish, and her eyes fluttered shut in pleasure. That was divine...she was so used to cheap, stolen meals and scraps. Goddess, she was going to get so fat if she wasn't careful...

"Oh...that's good," she said, swallowing it down. "Have you ever been there? The place this fish comes from?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Of course Rit had been there. He'd been everywhere. He couldn't tell her though that he was currently the only character to have ever been to that far away place. Or that in truth the place had only come to exist as his creator typed in the words. That was not something he could easily explain. Breaking the fourth wall this much was already pushing the limits on the rules but Rit did do it somewhat frequently.
        "The trip was made long before many on Thanatos alive now were born," Rit said. "The fish is now found in two places. That faraway sea, and a magic pond inside one of my magic buildings." Rit was reading Song's mind of course, so he knew she wanted his hand to drift lower. He waited for her to finish the food in her mouth, and then slid his fingers down to touch her pleasure bead. His other hand took the remainder of the rice ball from her hand, and set in in front. Rit bit Song's neck and sucked fiercely as he worked her clit, pushing her quickly toward another climax.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Song had been about to ask if it was his grandfather who made the journey--he seemed such an adventurous sort, from Rit's past stories--but she didn't get a chance to open her mouth. She gasped as his hand slid lower, fingers knowing exactly where she wanted to be touched, and she barely noticed when he took her rice ball from her and put it safely aside. Indeed, all other thoughts vanished as soon as he bit her neck and stroked her clit, his touch like magic, knowing exactly how to work her as though he had known her body far longer than just a day. Knowing exactly how she liked to be handled.

It wasn't long at all before she was crying out breathlessly and shuddering anew, head thrown back against his shoulder and hips rolling against his hand. "I-I thought we were supposed to be eating," she panted.

Aeytrious

Rit bit down hard, pushing it right to the edge of Song's enjoyment. As he continued to work her clit he also played with her breasts, making sure to give each nipple plenty of attention. Pushing her quickly to an orgasm was easy now that she was so sensitive. He didn't even need magical assistance to so thoroughly send her wailing. When the orgasm had passed, Rit finally answered Song's question.
        "We are eating," Rit said, as he picked up a lobster tail and took a large bite of the buttered meat. "You should make sure to get your fill, you're gonna need the energy."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Shivering and panting, the last thing on Song's mind at that moment was eating, and she wasn't sure how he could be so nonchalant. She slumped back against his chest, her skin still tingling where he'd touched her and neck stinging where he'd bitten her—not in a bad way, as she enjoyed the roughness, in a way that told her she'd certainly been marked. Well. With his libido, he was probably right that she'd need the energy, lest he fuck her until she passed out.

No complaints there, though, really.

"Well then," she said when she could breathe again, flashing him a wry, over the shoulder smile. "You're going to have to actually give me time to eat, my husband."

Aeytrious

Rit could definitely let Song eat. He enjoyed watching her eat things that made her excited. New and delicious food could open up so much for a person. There was no food in existence that he hadn't eaten, and he enjoyed them all. When he'd visited Libra Station, he'd tried some foods that were truly alien to earth. The orcs would probably love them. He conjured up a delicious coffee milkshake for himself. It was made with real espresso, blended into a rich vanilla bean ice cream with crushed gingerbread cookies mixed in. It was topped with a white chocolate whipped cream and a butterscotch drizzle. The glass looked like the kind you'd get from an authentic soda shop, but the straw was something you'd more likely find provided for boba. After taking the first drink, and it was a big slurp, he offered it to Song by saying, "Suck this."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

It was going to be a while before she got used to that, she just knew it. Rit's ability to just...magic things into existence was not something she was used to. Such magic was rare in Thanatos--and blasphemous, in fact--but Song had done so much blaspheming in her life, she couldn't find it in herself to be appalled. Instead, all she felt was awe, and a sense of disappointment that such things were so widely rejected. She understood the reason, of course...

...But as Rit offered her a taste of whatever fancy deliciousness he'd just conjured, she couldn't help but wonder why Inima would forbid this. Wouldn't She want Her children happy? Especially over something so innocent?

She peered curiously at the glass and the strange, hollow stick poking out of it. It was like nothing she'd seen before--but she could smell the sugar and spices. Rit told her to suck, and she snorted back a laugh (all things considered, it wasn't her fault her mind went there!) and tipped the straw toward her.

"What is it?" she asked, sniffing it curiously, before she took that first, cautious sip.

Oh.

It was like an orgasm in her mouth, flavors she couldn't even begin to describe exploding on her tongue. Her eyes went wide, the cold a little intense on her teeth, but she hardly cared in the moment as she took another large gulp. "Oh my goddess, Rit, what IS this--augh!"

The pain struck without warning like a knife between the eyes, and she doubled over with a groan, clutching at her forehead, as her brain exploded in icy agony.

Aeytrious

Rit couldn't help but let out a little laugh at Song's expense. With less than a thought he healed her of her pain. "Sweet Song," He said tipping her chin up to get a look in her eyes, "that is what happens when you eat or drink something very cold too fast. In some places they call it Brain Freeze. Have some more, but slower this time." Rit offered the straw to his wife again.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

The pain vanished as quickly as it had come, and Song peered into Rit's eyes as he explained. "Brain freeze, hm? Oof, well, that was definitely unpleasant. But...worth it."

Cautiously this time, she took a sip from the straw--slowly. This time, she let the flavors roll on her tongue as she held it in her mouth to savor it, and this time there was no agony-explosion when she swallowed. "Goddess...I've never tasted anything this good. How did you come about it? What is it?"

Aeytrious

"I'm sure you've heard of the sweet frozen treats of the north. Then in Essyrn they have their delicious coffee beverage. This is a combination of the two with sweet ginger cookies crumbled in it. The topping is whipped and sweetened cream mixed with cocoa butter and vanilla on top, and the last bit is butterscotch, which is butter cooked with vanilla and sugar." Rit reached for a roasted fish skewer, and pulled the salty sweet meat from the wood with his teeth. He set aside the empty stake and reached next for habanero pepper stuffed with tuna and backed in cheese.
        "Careful of these," Rit told his wife. "They are very spicy, and can burn both on the way in as on the way out."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Ooh, I like spicy!" Song said, picking up one of the stuffed peppers. Be careful, he said. It's spicy, he said. As if she was a beginner here! "I think I can handle it. The spicier the better, I say!"

She took a bite, thinking nothing of it, for though it was bigger, the pepper was the same color as the ones she grew up on. Fatal error.

The heat was like nothing she had experienced. Little did she know it was a pepper that wasn't even native to Thanatos.

"Shit!" she choked out, and spit the pepper out into her hand as she gasped and fanned her tongue and then, desperately, grabbed her dessert-drink and started to chug--though it didn't seem to help at all! "Hot! That's hot! That's not a pepper! What is that?!"

Aeytrious

"Well it's not as hot as the bhut jolokia, but I doubt you eat those often without cooking them into your food." Rit leaned in and kissed Song, slipping his tongue into her mouth. The capsaicin from the habanero vanished as he pulled away, taking it's unpleasant burn with it. "I think this was definitely a lesson in trust. I'll never steer you wrong. Perhaps try one of those peppers." He pointed to a plate of jalapeños stuffed with goat cheese. "I think you'll find those more to your liking." He took one for himself as well, then moved on to several slices of tomato dipped in balsamic vinegar and sprinkled with salt and pepper. He let Song, eat at her own pace, as he too reached for various things to put in his mouth. His magic servants brought out many delicacies, and when they were finished eating the food, was taken away.       
        "I think we should just enjoy lying in the water while all that settles, and then we work on pleasing that beautiful ass of yours."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

From the way they were feasting, Song knew that if he ate like this regularly, she was going to have to be careful or she'd grow fat. But for now, she indulged, finding the jalapeño more tolerable--less spicy than she liked, sure, but the flavors were delicious and vastly preferable to melting off her tongue.

With a happy sigh, Song stretched like a contented cat and slipped off Rit's lap and into the water, taking him up on his suggestion. "Yeah, wouldn't want to get a leg cramp and drown," she teased, before she turned onto her back to float, arms and legs splayed. "Goddess. That was amazing. This whole day has been amazing..."

Aeytrious

"It's been a pretty good day for me too, though I think each day after this is going to be better than the previous one." Rit lazily drifted over to Song and with a wave a soft buoyant mat drifted up in the water and he laid on it. It held him up enough that he could float on his stomach and keep his face above the water. Even as he leaned on it to bring his face above Song and place a kiss on her lips, it kept him afloat. "The power and wealth to have every one of your needs met allows for a life filled with adventure, unique experiences, and all the enjoyment a person can get. The tough part is finding fulfillment. For some it's love. For others children. Yet others seek to find duty or greater purpose, and others still find it in charity." He drifted away from Song as another flotation device drifted over. "What would you do with unlimited wealth and power?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Unlimited wealth and power, hm?" Song mused as she climbed atop the flotation device, arms folded over it and head resting on them. She let herself drift where the water carried her, sighing in contentment.

"Good question! The usual, I'd imagine. Have an amazing home, all the food I can eat, all the fancy clothes I could wear, never have to worry about wanting or needing anything...travel a lot, too. See the world! See everything I can possibly see before I die! Try everything at least once! Oh, and since it's unlimited wealth and power, mm...make sure no one's starving on the streets, that everyone has a home, and that child-abusing bastards get the shit whipped outta them to see how they like it."

She paused, realizing what she had said, and cleared her throat. "Oh, and, er...world peace?"

Aeytrious

"It's nice to know my new wife has some altruism in her," Rit floated over and placed a sympathetic hand on Song's shoulder. "It saddens me to learn that your father was cruel to you." He gave her a gentle smile. "I promise our children, when you're ready for them, will have a loving family and happy home." He drifted by on his flotation mat and placed a sharp slap on Song's bare ass. "For now, I think I'll focus on your pleasure and happiness."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

That sounded nice and all, except there would definitely be no happy family and absolutely no children. She valued her independence far more. A shame, really. Rit was kind; it would have been easier to con an asshole. But that was just how things had to be. She was who she was, and Rit could do better, she was sure of it. He would be fine, and he would hardly hurt for money.

The slap on her rear drew her from her thoughts with a yelp, and she flashed Rit a wry smile. "You're off to a good start," she said. "That did make me pretty happy!"

Aeytrious

"Next I'm gonna fill that gorgeous ass up," Rit said as he slapped Song on the ass again. He abandoned his mat to wade into the water close to Song. He grabbed her legs and lifted her slightly, her mat responding to keep her head above the water as he bent low to bury his face in her ass. Rit's tongue swirled around her puckered ass and then found Song's pussy for a quick few licks. He released her then, her mat jostling slightly but keeping her mostly above the water. "I hope you're almost ready," he told her. "I don't know how much longer my cock can wait."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey