Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

It's time for another Good Idea/Bad Idea! [M] [Aeyt!]

Started by Rhindeer, April 21, 2017, 07:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

It as going to be a while before she got used to all this magic, of traveling by portal. It was wonderfully convenient, but until she met Rit, she'd never known anyone who could do this.  Apparently magic was more common in other places, so portal travel was probably nothing unusual elsewhere?

She hesitated only a moment before she stepped through the opening with Rit and into a lush island paradise.

His own private island! His pockets must go even deeper than she knew if his family could afford an entire private island! Was that boat his, too? Song was too enraptured and excited at first to notice how empty the island was, her thoughts racing. An island home did complicate matters some; she would have to make a very good escape plan when she finally did rob him and run, because she certainly couldn't swim back to Suna carrying a bunch of goods! She'd be caught easily, or be weighted down enough to drown. No, she would have to get a boat of her own...somehow...hm. This was an interesting problem...

She'd have to give it a lot of thought.

"It's so beautiful here," she said at last, tearing herself from her thoughts and staring out over the water at the city they left behind. "So quiet--and the view! Inima certainly blessed your family."

But it was, indeed, a small island. Small enough that she could see quite far, and as she began to really examine her new surroundings, she began to notice how...sparse it was. Aside from the natural vegetation, there...

Wasn't...much...?

She blinked. Where was it he lived again? Surely she should be able to see his home. A rich man like him had to have an impressive abode! "Where is it you live again?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"I live here on the island," Rit said, leading Song further inland. Though the island was small, it was larger than most pieces of land owned on any of the other islands. If the soil was fertile, it could potentially be the site of a large plantation. With it's quick and sharp elevation change from coast to inland, it was likely protected from large scale flooding. Other than storms that blew in from the ocean, it was an ideal location for anything at all. Yet there was nothing here. Not a single structure on the entirety of the island.
        A short trip inland from the sloping beach that lead to the dock, Rit lead Song to a small campsite. The circular clearing was covered in the softest grass. A fire pit sat in the middle, lined and rimmed with bricks. Suspended above the pit on a rod, was a black sphere, made of a dark metal, with a grated door. Beside the pit was a plush orange cushion, and a low table made of a deep red wood.
        "Feel free to use my cushion there," Rit said. "Would you like anything? Perhaps some tea?" He reached into his bag while moving toward the fire pit. "I can make you just about anything you like. Or we could walk around the island. It really is beautiful this time of night."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

...was he quite serious?

Song followed alongside Rit with building horror as it slowly dawned on her that there were no homes here. No buildings. Just vegetation and plants and insects and birds, and...oh no. Was that a campsite? He was leading her to a campsite. Don't tell her he lived off the land, camping.

Song paled. She was, if nothing else, a city girl through and through. A city girl who enjoyed all the comforts and conveniences of city life, like beds and shelter and freedom from dirt and insects and food served on a proper table. This couldn't be right. This had to be a joke. He was rich! She was that with her own eyes! Why, then, didn't he have a home filled with possessions?

Wide-eyed and speechless, Song took a slow seat on the cushion after examining it for debris. Then she just stared at Rit.

"Tea would be...lovely." Where did he stash his money? His goods? Was this really where he slept? Did he expect her to sleep outside? Like animals?

"It truly is lovely here. Such a wonderful site for nature-watching! I bet your abode is just as lovely!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"The entire island is my abode," Rit said, smiling as he prepared some tea for Song. He made the motions of using his oven to heat water and steep tea, but he was really just using magic. This was not the time to be waiting for water to boil. "There are no structures on the island," he continued, as he poured hot jasmine tea into a porcelain mug. The mug was glazed in a bright scarlet and on the side of it was an intricate painting of a white tiger. The tail of the tiger came off of the mug to form the handle. He brought it to her holding it out for her to take.
        "Careful, it's hot."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

The island was his abode.

There were no structures.

The words echoed hollowly in Song's head as she took the mug by the handle and stared at the design. It was beautiful, a mug she could have picked out herself--and that was what made it unsettling. It was exactly to her tastes. Exactly. She could smell jasmine on the steam--her favorite tea. Her favorite colors. Her favorite animal. Even the clothes and earring had been to her liking. How...?

Was this...was this a set-up? Did someone slip him a tip? But...how? []Why[/i]? And who? Suna was a huge city, and she kept to herself, and certainly didn't give out personal information flippantly.

Maybe it was all just coincidence and she was being paranoid?

"No structures," she repeated, and blew on the tea. "So, ah...where do you...live?"

Aeytrious

"To be honest," Rit said, "I travel quite a lot. I have no use for permanent structures." He poured another mug of tea for himself. A white tea with hints of pears, he sweetened it with pear blossom honey. Rit's mug was the black of empty space with stars glittering across it like diamonds. As he sat across from Song, he brought the mug to his mouth for a sip, revealing the bottom of the mug, and the swirling purple nebula that was actually moving.
        "If you wish to travel with me for the year, we will have a wonderful time, and you will experience amazing things," Rit told Song. "You can remain here for the year if you prefer of course. I will visit as often as I can. Since I use magic to travel, it's not very difficult for me to come back quickly."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

...So in other words he lives a nomadic lifestyle. Okay. So did she. She always kept moving. That wasn't the horrifying part.

Where was all his stuff?! Who ever heard of a rich guy with a pauper's belongings! Rich guys were supposed to have roots, permanent homes where they could store and display all their expensive stuff! It was beginning to dawn on Song that her entire, simple plan of "marry guy, con guy, run away with guy's money" was swiftly unraveling, and that she might end up actually having to stick around him for...way longer than anticipated. That she might have to actually travel with him. Because there was no way she was staying alone on some stupid, deserted island.

She could do a long con. But this was ridiculous! And dangerous!

...And might be well worth it, wealthy as he was.

Song, who had been staring at Rit and his fancy, starry mug, finally blinked. "I'll confess I'm a local girl. I've never done much traveling..." she said, and scooted closer to him. She bit her lip, eyes downcast as she pretended to fidget with her mug, before she peered up at him through her lashes. "Will you keep me safe on the road?"

Aeytrious

"Of course I'll keep you safe Song," Rit said putting a strong arm around her shoulders and gently drawing her in closer. "There is nothing on this world that could harm you if I'm there to keep you safe." Rit's finger lazily grazed along Song's neckline and up to her ear, caressing her. He put a little bit of magic in his touch, to heighten the sensation of pleasure she felt. Effortlessly, Rit caused a chilly breeze to drift across Song, while increasing his own body temperature just a few degrees. She'd be drawn in to his warmth, and discover he smelled like a fresh ocean breeze.
        "I could tell that you were expecting a home, here on my island." Rit's caressing of Songs neck moved into the edge of her hairline. "If you like I could conjure up a house. I'd not want to leave my new wife disappointed or unsatisfied."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

A chill shot down her spine clear to her toes when Rit caressed her neck, the sensation almost electric--but soon she was shivering for a new reason when a chill breeze made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. It was getting later, and the breeze coming off the ocean was cooler out here on this lone island, but it felt colder than usual. Maybe it was a warning of a distant storm moving toward them? Without even realizing it, she pressed in closer to Rit, his body heat inviting, and idly reached up to place a hand over his.

Warm skin. So much warmer than her hands, which were chilled.

She shivered again as his caress traveled up, to her ear, to her hairline, and she tilted her head into his touch like a cat. Hm...well, he wasn't bad looking. No, that was wrong--he was attractive, and even if she weren't out to use him, she would have found herself checking him out if she passed him on the street. Maybe even go out of her way to talk to him. Maybe she could let herself enjoy the other perks a little. It had been a while since anyone had touched her like that.

She just wasn't sure how far she could go.

"A house? You...you could conjure a house?" That snapped her from her thoughts. She looked up at him, eyes wide. "A whole house? Just like that?" Was he joking?

Aeytrious

Rit smirked at Song's shock. He could also feel the underlying excitement at the prospect of a house mixed in as well. He set down his mug and extended his hand toward his Haversack. The bag flew to him, and he reached inside and grabbed several little objects. Rit sorted through them in consideration. He chose a few and dropped the rest back in the bag. When he said strange garbled words the small blocky shapes flew away from the two of them off into the surrounding darkness. Then suddenly there were sounds of scraping against dirt and the shapes could be seen getting larger.
        They were buildings. The largest one appeared to be a home. It had two levels, was raised a few feet on stilts, and had an exterior design common in Thanatos. There was also a bath house, a small store house, and another little structure. Rit separated himself from Song and stood, slipping his bag in his back. He then took her by hand, and helped her to her feet. "Come," he said with a smile, "I will show you around."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Stunned, Song let Rit pull her to her feet. What had just...had he just...? And how? She knew he was a mage, and a powerful one, but to just magic up a house? From tiny little blocks? That was something that only happened in Serenian fairy tales.

Who was this guy?

"Oh...oh, yes, please," she said, hardly hearing her own words as her mind raced.

Aeytrious

Rit lead Song toward the house, his fingers laced through hers. "That's a store house," he pointed at the small building that was raised higher than the rest. "It contains a supply of food and other goods that it's critical to keep dry. That's my treasure hold," he pointed to the smallest building. "I keep personal treasures there. Some are extremely valuable, but most are simply sentimental." His extended finger pointed to the bath house, "that's the bath house." They we're close enough to it to hear what sounded like a waterfall inside, and as they approached the house, a raised and covered platform extended to connect to the bath house.
        The short steps up to the front of the house were a shining lacquered wood, and made not a creak as they ascended. Rit slid the front door open, leading Song inside. While the construction of the building in its entirety was Thanati in design, right down to paper doors and woven mats covering the floors, the furnishings were anything but. The colors and designs were again Thanati in style but the plush couches and pillows were Serenian and Essyrni. A large standing clock of Connlaothian engineering, but made from Thanati wood and carved with Thanati design, stood ticking away the time. A religious altar to some unknown Goddess was decorated in swirls of pinks, and blues, and purples.
        Rit led Song through many rooms. A study, a sitting room, a meeting room, a dining room, each as extravagant as the one before. The kitchen was filled with foreign contraptions she'd never seen before, made of bright metals that were surely precious. One made fire with the turn of a knob, another was cold inside, and another had whirling blades inside a glass chamber. Had he not called it the kitchen, Song may have thought it a torture chamber for all the knives and tongs and wicked objects. There was a small library of books and scrolls, with many plush spots to rest and read. It was a thoroughly lavish home. Finally Rit brought Song to the bedroom.
        Beautifully carved furniture covered in Thanati religious depictions decorated the room. A bureau, a dresser, a large chest, a folding screen, lanterns, plush chairs, and right in the middle, a huge canopy bed. Rugs and cushions covered so much of the room, making just about any spot you chose to sit or lay soft and comfortable. There was the faintest scent of spring time in the air. The smell of new growth and blooming flowers.
        "This is where you will sleep," Rit said to Song, his electric touch running up her arm to her neck. "When you're comfortable, I will be happy to join you." The smile he gave her then was so sweet and genuine it was impossible to assume anything more than wholesome intentions, but Rit was much better at the long con than Song.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Treasure hold. Noted. Song committed it to memory. She would have to explore it when Rit wasn't present--just to scope it out, not to steal. That would come when she'd grown tired of the arrangement and needed her freedom again, but for now...this was going nicely.

Especially since he could apparently conjure houses from nothing? Fully furnished and filled with foreign amenities? No, she didn't anticipate she'd get bored for some time now, unless this all turned out to be a facade and he was truly a jerk or just plain annoying. Right now, she was intrigued--and wondered what his limits were. Where did his magic end? The only mages she'd ever known were fortunetellers and flesh sculptors and mediums. This magic didn't seem elemental or forbidden. It was just...

Something she didn't even know the name of.

Awestruck, she kicked her shoes off at the door and let him guide her through the home and its many rooms. She hadn't had much interaction with foreigners, definitely not enough to know which items were Connlaothian versus Essyrni, but they all drew her fascination. And the kitchen...

...Well, he called it a kitchen, but she couldn't make sense of what half the contraptions did. Except that they all looked some degree of lethal. She paused to squint into the glass container with the blades. That...looked dangerous...

Moving on.

The library was beautiful and comfortable, but the books and scrolls were useless for someone who could only read signs and write her name. The bedroom, on the other hand--Inima. It took every ounce of restraint not to throw herself onto the bed and roll around on it right then and there. Most of her nights were spent holed up somewhere cheap and questionably clean, with lumpy mattresses that killed her back. She couldn't remember the last time she had gotten a decent night's sleep, and from the way her feet sank into the carpets, she was sure even the floor would be more comfortable than what she was used to.

And a canopy!

Was this what it felt like to be royalty?

She jolted at Rit's touch, shivering as the chills spread through her, and looked up at him with a smile. "Well, I think I'd definitely like to use the bath house first," she said, and leaned more into his caress. "Wash the festival off me. This place is beautiful. How did you...? I can't even wrap my head around how you made this. You're...a very powerful mage."

Aeytrious

Rit didn't hesitate to lead Song away from the bedroom toward the bath house. "You've actually not seen me perform much magic. Just the teleportation. The rest were magic items I used, including the buildings." Upon exiting the house, it was readily apparent how much warmer it was inside. The chill air bit into Song driving her close to Rit again. He was still warm and his fingers danced lightning across her skin, filling her with subtle pleasure. The covered path helped block some of the wind but that did little for the outside temperature.
        Stepping into the bath house they were immediately enveloped in warmth again, the chill quickly chased away. Through the steamy air that didn't quite reach them, the vast bath house could be seen to be significantly larger on the inside than it was on the outside. A pocket dimension made for bathing was not an original idea, but it was always a good one. Multiple large pools at different levels with waterfalls and fountains. Stone benches were everywhere and basins for individual use were interspersed along the walls. The entryway they stood in, magically protected from the moisture in the air was dry and warm. There were stacks of clean towels and cubbies for bathers to store there things.
        "The place is large enough that you can avoid me if you like," Rit said. He stepped into one of several curtained areas, taking a towel in with him. In less time than should have been reasonable, he emerged with the towel wrapped around his waist and bag in hand. The perfect specimen of a Thanati male, skin tanned by the sun, corded muscles lined with scars from numerous battles, Rit stood almost as if posing for a moment. Then he moved to put the bag in one of the cubbies and spoke as he turned to head to the water.
        "Are you going to stand there all night gaping, or are you going to take the best bath you've ever had."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Oh! Oh, ah, no. No, of course not," Song said, Rit's words snapping her out of her silent gawking. She had been doing a lot of that today, hadn't she? She wasn't normally one to gape like a fool, but today had been full of surprises she had no frame of reference for. Even the bathhouse was elaborate and impressive! More pools than a person could ever have a use for! Fountains! Waterfalls!

And then there was Rit, who shed his many clothes far quicker than should be possible, and was now clad in only a towel.

Face heating from more than just the steam, Song cleared her throat and grabbed a towel. Oh no. He was even more attractive without his clothes, even with those scars--and though her eyes lingered on the lines of his body, it was his scars that drew her curiosity. How had he gotten those? Was he a Warrior?

"Be right back!" she said as she slipped behind the curtain to change, her heart beating just a bit faster.

He had scars. Then maybe...he wouldn't care about hers? She stripped from her clothes, putting them away into a cubby, and reached behind herself to feel at the raised marks on her back, frowning thoughtfully. She really should have had a flesh sculptor remove them for her years ago, but that was costly, and she'd needed to spend that money on other things. It had been cheaper and more meaningful just to slowly cover them up with ink, in the constellations that had made an ugly thing beautiful rather than erasing that from her being. And after so many years, they were so much a part of her that she often forgot they were there--until she got naked with someone else and they felt where her skin was raised and rough.

It wasn't so much that she was self-conscious of the scars themselves as she was of the questions that followed. Or worse, the disgust.

She frowned, hesitating. Well. They were married. It was generally expected that a fertility festival would be consummated, and she wasn't opposed to that--he was totally her type. It was just always better when both she and her partner were too tipsy to care about flaws and insecurities, and even though she didn't plan on staying with Rit long term, it didn't mean rejection and disgust still wouldn't sting.

She wrapped the towel around herself, covering her breasts and much of her back, and stepped around the curtain. "So, what's the best spot?" she said as she made to follow him. "I don't plan on avoiding you, unless you'd rather be alone. But that sounds awfully lonely."

Aeytrious

Somehow, probably by the use of his teleportation magic, Rit had already reached the top of the highest waterfall. He stood there, towel set aside, in all his nudity. He bent and flexed touching his toes before springing out into the open air. He sailed through the air, until he parted the water with hardly a splash. When he should have hit the bottom of the shallow bath far below, a portal opened and he appeared from another, zipping along the bottom of the water. He breached the surface at the bottom of the steps in front of Song. As he ascended the steps, water cascading down his nude body, he reached through a hole in the air to grab his towel, and wrapped it back around his waist. Not before Song got a good look at his manhood.
        Rit reaches out and took Songs free hand, leading her along the outside of the baths. "I think you'll like the center bath waterfall," he told her. "The water is hottest there but the waterfall is the coldest, and the water has the subtle scent of plum blossoms." Rit let go of Song and cast his towel aside again as he stepped down into the hot water, his muscular glutes on display as he descended. He waded toward the chilly waterfall, the cloud of steam created by the difference in temperature partially obscuring him from view.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

...Oh. She had been talking to air.

Because Rit wasn't there.

Instead he was up, diving fully naked off a waterfall in a move that at first drew Song's awe and quickly her fear because that pool looked shallow!

She slapped a hand over her mouth, certain for a second that he was going to smash his head against the bottom (well, guess if that happened she'd be down a husband and get to raid his belongings a year early...) but instead of smashing he went through a...door...? that she hadn't seen. In moments he appeared from another bath, unharmed--and glistening as he climbed from the bath and gave her a full, good look at the entire package.

Literally.

It was kind of a shame when he covered himself again, but she'd seen enough to decide that consummating the marriage might not be a chore after all.

Lead to the waterfall, Song could immediately smell the fresh scent of plum blossoms, and she took a deep breath and let it out in a sigh. Strange, how he seemed to know her so well after only meeting her today--but she supposed most women would like this, so maybe he was just a good guesser. She watched him as he once again discarded his towel, not following at first but simply studying, before, after a moment's hesitation, she shrugged and tossed her own towel aside to join him.

Not like much could be seen once they were immersed in the steam. And if was disgusted, she supposed it would just be her cue to leave earlier.

Stepping into the warm water, shivering as her body adjusted to the temperature change, she sank deeper into it as she waded after him. "How did you do that? The trick you did while diving? The pool doesn't look deep enough for that. Are there tunnels?"

Aeytrious

"Teleportation," Rit said from behind Song. He'd done it again, moving effortlessly through space, appearing some place he shouldn't be. He gently slid his hands around Songs abdomen, pulling her back toward him. "It's also how I undressed so quickly. I teleported out of my clothes. Getting dressed takes much longer." Then he released her and was gone again. He stepped out from the steam in front of her, hand extended, and as Song accepted it he led her to the waterfall. The water coming down was as cold as ice, while the water they waded through approached uncomfortable heat. Where they splashed and swirled together they created interesting sensations on the skin. Shivers of pleasure at the contrast were visibly apparent on Rit's skin, goosebumps rising.
        Through the frozen waterfall Rit led Song, drawing her into an inclosed space of twilight lighting and tinkling music. There he turned and faced her, drawing the nude woman in close. Their bodies were close, but not touching. His hands traced swirls along her back, following the constellations rather than the scars, like he'd studied her back in great detail. His fingers electric on her skin, he smiled sweetly.
        "You're a beautiful woman Song. You deserve happiness. I can give it to you. Along with anything else in the world you desire." Rit kissed her then, gentle and tenderly, the same electricity in his lips as they pressed into hers.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Song jumped when his voice came from behind and not in front, and then his hands were on her, tingling delightfully as he guided her back--and then was gone, appearing again in front of her. Teleportation, huh? Of course she knew he could do that--he had teleported them both over a great distance from the festival to eat! But it was still kind of jarring to see such a blatant demonstration! She wasn't sure she would ever get used to his magic, and still felt like she might be dreaming.

Or hallucinating.

Guided further to the waterfall, where the water mixed and the temperatures combined, Song let out a sharp gasp when the cold water cascaded onto her and had to fight hard not to squeal. It was cold--but the rest of her was in the warm water, keeping it from being outright unpleasant. She shivered with Rit, letting him draw her to the other side, into a space that didn't seem real. Pale light, tinkling sounds, Rit's hands on her, so gently tracing along her back. She jolted and tensed at first, a knot of unease in her throat--he would feel the scars, he would know--but she had traced her own scars enough to know their patterns by heart, enough to realize moment's later that that wasn't the path his fingers were following. His fingers were tracing the paths of stars. Her tattoos?

...He had hardly seen them, though. Not enough to trace them without sight.

Her breath caught, torn somewhere between trying to puzzle it out and enjoying the physical sensation, his fingers like little pleasant jolts sending chills down to her toes. He had to have felt the scars, but if he did, he showed no sign of caring. She looked up at him, and some of the tension eased at his smile.

He hadn't pulled back. He hadn't questioned. There was no pity there.

It really was a shame their interests conflicted. He didn't seem like a bad guy.

But there was no shame in enjoying this for now, right?

He kissed her, and she melted into it, enjoyed the contact and the praise. The praise was rare; there usually wasn't much talking in her encounters, and she usually liked it that way. Moaning softly against his lips, she boldly closed the distance between them, looping her arms around his neck, pressing her breasts against his skin, and curling her hands into his hair. She tasted him, tongue flicking against his lips, letting him know she wanted more.

"I want this," she said simply, her indecision erased as she trailed her hands down his back and over his ass. She kissed him again, then pulled back to look curiously up at him, head tilted.
"What was your reason?" she breathed. "For entering your name? Everyone has one. I know mine. But what was yours?"

Aeytrious

Rit didn't answer, instead he kissed Song again, more passionately. His tongue slid into her mouth gliding across hers. His full erection pressed into her abdomen. It had been impressive before, and now was a size that would push her to her limits. A hand found it's way down to her ass. He squeezed gently, and with the buoyancy the water provided, lifted Song off her feet. Rit deftly wrapped her legs around his waist, his erection now pressed against her sex, his pulse felt through the hard member. He broke his lips from hers as he carried her over to a shallow divot off the side of the pool that he could lay her in. Hot water only rose a few inches in it, enough to keep her bathed in its heat but not enough to interfere with sex.
        After laying her down, Rit put his mouth to Song's sex, sucking and licking at her clit and the lips of her pussy. He was going to enjoy the sweet taste of her for a while before filling her with his cock. After she was spent, he'd tell her that he entered his name just to marry her.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Tags: