Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Shadow of his former self [M] [AevumEternity]

Started by Wycliff, May 07, 2017, 11:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wycliff

Aven tightened his own grip on her, as though the world would attempt to rip the two apart. His voice was a hot breath in her ear. "I won't get lost again, either... maybe we don't need to rush this, seeing as I'm not going anywhere?" His hand traveled down to her lower cheeks, gripping one of them provocatively. His eyes glistened as he pecked a kiss onto her temple, his voice husky a soft. "Business can wait... I want you pressed against me just like this, Haki."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AevumEternity

As he spoke, her lips pressed against his collar and throat, leaving soft, tingling trails where herlips had made heated contact. A quiet smile curled her lips as she sighs faintly. She had no idea just how bent up she had been, it was rather incredible and infuriating simultaneously. Her hands curl about his back, massaging the muscle there as she mutters humorously," We may as well just stay locked in that room for the rest of the day, eh?" Chuckling quietly as she pressed more firmly against him, giggling quietly.

Wycliff

Aven chuckled, kissing her neck and rotating their bodies, pushing Hakon lightly against the wall in return, right next to the door. He kissed her cheek, then her chin, then her neck. "I'm glad you agree..."  The door creaked open without them touching it, Hakon maybe catching the brief sight of a tendril receding back into the darkness. Aven practically carried her into the room, regaling her with light pecks and sweet nothings as a tendril closed the door behind them, before they both fell onto the bed.

Aven grins softly, immediately immersing himself in her lips as he shifted on the mattress, pulling her body closer to his own.

AevumEternity

Laughing softly, she presses closer, already her fingers beginning to deftly release him from his shirt," Aven~" pressing her face against his neck, she nuzzled his throat lovingly - simply repeating his name in a sweet mantra. The realization had yet to settle, she was almost afraid he would disappear again, causing her to press to him more tightly.

Wycliff

"Haki..." He breathed her name, the mere sound of it intoxicating to him. His lips blazed a path down her body as he helped her out of her clothes in turn, the two of them twisting and intertwining as they shed the barriers that impeded their skin to touch. His lips eventually found their way to her breasts, where he began to suckle greedily, savoring to taste of her flesh. His hands wandered aimlessly, massaging and gripping her body seemingly at random.

AevumEternity

Occasionally, the movements they made turned to an Awkward pause as they squirmed from an especially stubborn sleeve or button. Hakon would laugh softly in these moments, offering him back a rain of kisses as she drew ever closer, eventually straddling his waist as her knees hugged his body closely. In response to his attentions, she almost immediately flushed a deep red, her arms carefully wrapping about his head as her body arched with the stimulation of sensitive flesh - causing a soft gasp to ride from her throat which she quickly stifled by placing her hand over her lips. Simultaneously, her other hand trailed down his chest, feather-light touch a sign of holding back as she traces patterns upon his pectorals and abdomen, trailing carefully down to the hem of his pants.

Perhaps she was impatient, or simply a year of utterly no action was getting to her. Ah- she'd know soon enough.

Wycliff

The tingling of her fingertips along his chest caused Aven to laugh softly, coming up for a breath from her tit. He switched his attention to the other, bringing up his hands to massage them as his tongue darted along the surface. His member, already having been stiff for some time, twitched in anticipation as Hakon's hand neared the area.

AevumEternity

Squirming in his group, exhaling in quick, sporadic gasps- Hakon shifts slightly off of him, one leg still hooked about his waist as her hand trails down to grasp his member. Her fingertips idly teasing the highly sensitive flesh as she hooks one arm behind his neck, leaning downward to press her lips to his head. Shivering faintly as her hips work unconsciously. Even as she whispered sweet nothings, her more primal instincts caused her to shift against him, struggling to not simply pounce atop him

Wycliff

Aven was forced onto his back once more as she shifted to face his lower section, a slight pout forming as he hadn't been finished with her wonderful breasts. Ah...! Her lips were so soft on the sensitive tip, he couldn't help but release a small gasp of pleasure.

He leaned up off the bed and showered her body with kisses, tracing the scars on her body fondly. Each told a story, and while they were failures of his to protect her, they were also proof of her efforts, proof that she lived. He spoke gently in between kisses and heavy breaths. "Haki, you're so beautiful... everything about you," He traced the gash in her thigh lightly, "Down to the last detail."

AevumEternity

Hakon blushed profusely, unable to answer or perhaps too embarrassed to in the first place - her tongue lightly tracing along the sensitive flesh of his member. Her bright eyes flickering to his face - the slight part of his lips, the heavy blush across his skin, the way his chest rose and fell deeply, the way her looked at her. It all was overwhelming, in a wonderfully warm way. Nonetheless, she flashes him a small smile, chuckling weakly as she nuzzles his stomach briefly before returning her attentions back to his member. Random shudders passed through her body, causing her to gasp slightly.

Wycliff

Aven's member twitches randomly as she services it, along with his brow at the same intervals. Perhaps it was his imagination, but she was much better than he remembered at that... they'd been apart so long that both of them couldn't get enough of the other. He shifted as her tongue passed over the tip, the odd sensation of wanting her to continue, but also escape the embarrassing action. His hands strayed, one to her breast to massage, and the other to her own lower section, two fingers sliding in, and beginning to pump as the blood rushed more and more to his groin.

AevumEternity

Unable to bare the prolonged teasing much longer- she pressed her lips to the head member one last time, slowly drawing away as her tongue flickered across the sensitive flesh one last time. Making a small sound of surprise as his fingers press into her, she ducks her head and stifles a smile, a soft sound. Her back arches and muscles briefly coiling as her thighs press together, squeezing his hand as she turns to him, breathless, flushed and asking quietly," Ma... May I..?" Her voice quiet, quavering as she shifts her body toward his- she wanted more. Perhaps she was greedy and impatient. Hm- but it had been so long-

Wycliff

Aven blushed further, but leaned forward and smiled, kissing her deeply as he shifted, allowing her to position over the shaft. Breathlessly, he recedes from paradise of her lips. "Of course... I belong to you, remember?"

Under her sex, Aven's miniature twitched excitedly, a mind of it's own. Specifically, Aven had shifted his body to prop himself up, in order to keep himself from thrusting upward in desire. He'd taken the lead last time, it was Hakon's turn, no matter how much his other half wanted it. They would go at her pace. He took the chance, however, to once again lean forward and latch his mouth onto her breast happily, the sweet taste of her skin gracing his tongue.

AevumEternity

Leaning over him, both her hands rest upon either side of his head flatly as she leans down, smiling affectionately at him. As she was about to reply, he latches onto her breast, quickly her mouth shuts and she utters a quiet laugh, hugging him to her chest as she slowly lowered herself atop him, shifting her hips comfortably as she felt him slowly penetrate- a soft moan rising from her throat as she instinctively squeezes his length- muscles tightening faintly in protest. She stopped and simply held him still, just wishing to tease him a moment- just let him wait.

Nuzzling her face into his hair as he latched upon her chest, she begins to slowly flex her thighs and hips, raising herself before pushing herself back down- drawing him in and out with torturous slowness.

Wycliff

Aven whimpered into her breast as she trapped him there, his member throbbing impatiently. She was going so slow! It was almost as if she was moving at a snail's pace to tease him, keeping him suckling on her tit to prevent him from thrusting upward. Aven was stuck, completely at her mercy, pacified by the mesmerizing allure of her bust. The idea of helplessness, to his surprise, was not unpleasant, and his member hardened a bit more, still begging for a faster tempo. Aven wrapped his arms around her, an embarrassed moan escaping his throat as she repeatedly rose and fell painstaking slow.

AevumEternity

Smiling faintly, snickering at her own mischief, she begins to work her hips more into his, each movement becoming increasingly swift. Her nails dig lightly into his back, dragging him closer with each sweeping movement of her hips. With a soft laugh, she buried her face into his hair, murmuring softly," Do you... Want something?" Her voice a teasing purr.

Wycliff

Aven whimpered, managing to detach his mouth from her breast long enough to answer. "Yeah..." He sighed the words out, his sentence interrupted by a thrust down on his throbbing member. "Mmmm..." She'd picked up speed, clamping down on him extremely hard. He couldn't respond any more, being brought steadily closer to climax with her relentless onslaught. She'd made him nearly beg to go faster, then delivered with prejudice. Hakon was playing his fiddle like a fiddle. Another thrust coaxed a cute little moan from his lips again.

AevumEternity

She giggles despite herself, flushed and utterly breathless- she gently pushes him onto his back, her own arching rather elegantly as she continued to idly draw herself up and down his frame- slowing down every so often just to ensure he wasn't particularly bored.

Wycliff

He thumped back onto the mattress, devoid of strength as her passage masterfully stroked his shaft, coaxing him to give in to his instincts, let his primal side take over. The pull was hard to resist as Hakon's breast bounced enticingly before his eyes, his rod begging for release. However, Hakon started to alternate her pace, keeping him from climaxing. Every cycle, he would get so close, only for her to slow, and bring his appendage to a ball aching halt as it continued to build up. Where did she learn how to do this? It was torture, but... it only turned him on further, periodic gasps and whimpers escaping his mouth as he voiced his begrudging approval.

AevumEternity

She eventually began to feel a slight pinch in her stomach, a pleasant tightening sensation that only expanded as she teased him, her hands resting flat upon his chest as she worked and played with him at her leisure. A rather violent shudder passes through her, causing her to gasp audibly and tremble, her body tensing before relaxing slowly. With a small smile, she leans downward with a smile, her lips pressing against his ear,"... Please~" she hums, warm breath brushing over his skin as she worked her hips firmly against his, goading him to the edge a final time.