Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Shadow of his former self [M] [AevumEternity]

Started by Wycliff, May 07, 2017, 11:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wycliff

Aven allowed his legs to entwine with hers, wrapping his arms around her as the two of them became less than two people, but more than one. "I love you, too, Haki, I'm sorry for everything. It won't happen again, I promise!" The sentence echoes in his mind, reverberating through his being. He would keep that promise, no matter what, if only to never see Hakon cry like she had that night ever again. I'm a man of my word!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AevumEternity

She relaxed slowly, she could almost hear his promise. Always saying 'I am a man of my word', she could hear it even without his lips forming the phrase. Her fingers slowly laced through his hair as her muscles slowly uncoiled, pressing against hims lovingly as she carefully stroked out the knots in his hair. Her bright, gentle eyes searching his face as she falls to silence.

Several minutes of warmth and embracing later, she speaks, in a low, breathless voice," Close your eyes," her voice gentle and loving.

Wycliff

Aven unwinded as Hakon wove her fingers through his silvery locks, running his fingertips along her back in a light massage. He failed to conceal a small, anticipatory grin at her order, and he complied without a word, her voice soothing him almost to the point of falling asleep once more. His lips stayed light parted as he awaited whatever Hakon had planned. He looked so innocent with that expression, it was almost laughable to think he was a powerful user of Dark Matter.

AevumEternity

She smiled, sitting up slightly as she remained laying against him, carefully threading her fingers through his hair once more. He was- the love of her life. And though she had been tempted, she would not fall in love with another. Leaning downward, her lips pressed lightly against his forehead, trailing down to peck his nose, lingering particularly upon his lips- down his chin, his throat, his chest- squirming slightly in the blankets as she made her path down his body. Pausing just above his naval as her hands idly massaged his flanks. She looked up, eyes glittering faintly in the dim light before she slid up him once more, leaning over to grasp the ring upon the desk- sliding it over her finger as she moved to straddle him- simply hugging him tightly," My love-" she sings quietly, laughing weakly.

Wycliff

A bright smile spread over his features as she kissed him nearly head to toe, a few small giggles as she pecked his stomach, while her hands skillfully assaulted his most ticklish areas. "No, no, not there, Haki!" He opened his eyes to catch the twinkling hazel of Hakon's as she slid back up, a goofy grin on his face as he laughed, clear as a bell. That grin metamorphosed into a mischievous smirk. "So, that how you want to play it, huh, Haki? Have me let my guard down then strike?" His fingers traveled to her sides, where he proceeded to runs them playfully along her skin. "Let's see how you like it!"

AevumEternity

She arches an eyebrow, smirking faintly as he vainly attempts to tickle her into submission. Allowing him to try and search her body for a tickle-ish spot with a haughty snicker," You are weak and I am strong- I know all your weaknesses-" with a cat-like smirk, she brandishes her 'claws', crooking her fingers playfully at him as she sat upon his lap.

" Surrender or face my wrath," she giggles, sputtering with laughter more our of humor then stimulation.

Wycliff

His eyes widened in surprise. He was no great shanks in human anatomy, but he'd been positive that spot was a sure fire tickle zone. As she proceeded to counterattack, h wracked his brain for further knowledge. He, himself, was terribly ticklish in many zones: in fact, she was most likely correct in her assertion that he was weak on the battlefield of a tickle fight.

Realizing that his only chance to win would be to outmaneuver her, Aven beckoned forth four shadow tendrils under the covers, which brushed lightly along her feet. Aven glanced up at his overconfident superior officer, a triumphant smirk evident on his features. "You've underestimated my abilities, Haki!"

AevumEternity

She squeals and quickly begins to flail, attempting to scramble away to escape from the tendrils. Quickly rolling onto her side, she attempts to distract him by mercilessly assaulting his side, still squirming and squeaking," Thats not fair! You can't use Dark Matter!"

Wycliff

He rolls instinctively on top of her, laughing uncontrollably. "All's fair, don't- ahahaha!- give me that!" The tendrils sought out her feet, her body then trapped under his weight. The tendrils stopped, however, as Aven blushed, his mind distracted momentarily as his hand had been trapped grasping Hakon's breast under his bulk. The rosy color invaded his cheeks as mercilessly as her attack.

AevumEternity

Immediately, her face flushes a deep red, the blush spreading over the bridge of her nose like wildfire as she protests with a soft laugh," Now thats just unfair-" her soft voice a vague purr as she bites her lip and looks away again. Her hands rested flat upon his stomach, slowly curling into loose fists as she giggles despite herself- her toes curling and lower body squirming to escape the tendrils.

Wycliff

Aven slowly lowered his body down to hers, his eyes glistening. Hakon was so cute when she blushed, he couldn't help himself. "Haki..." he breathed, pressing his lips to hers in a deep, loving kiss. The tendrils receded back to whence they came, and his knees sank into the mattress as he straddled her, gently massaging her breast as his other hand kept him propped up, their skin less than an inch apart.

AevumEternity

" Aven-" she hums in response, biting her lip. That damn look her gave her only causing her to flush a further shade of red as she leans upward into his kiss, her hands wrapped about his back as she drew closer to him- entire body shuddering with his small movements. An entire year without such attentions would leave one utterly wanting- and desperate. Her eyes fluttered shut as a soft sound of pleasure lifts from her throat, pressing her lips more firmly against his. God- she missed him so much-

Wycliff

Drawn in by her arms, he deepened the kiss, his tongue dancing with hers as their bodies pressed tightly together. His hand traveled downward from her breast, resting on her clit, which he teased back and forth following the flits and darts of their tongues. Down below, his more private appendage became stiff, pressing high against her stomach. He may have lost his memories, but his body seemed to remember just fine, and he could feel himself pent up, all the time in the darkness, alone, drawing out a near primal need to show how much he cared for Hakon, to kiss her until the two of them ran out of breath to spare.

AevumEternity

The slightest touch upon the sensitive flesh caused her squirming to pause and movements to freeze a moment, a sudden flash of warmth and desire quickly blasting through her as she stiffles a small gasp. Pressing her hips unconciously into his hand, her body reacting to its need to simply feel him- to know instinctively that her mate was truly with her.... It was utterly intoxicating. Her thighs part slightly to make way for his hand as one of her own rests around the back of his neck, drawing him closer.

" Aven- I- missed you so much-" she breathes rather huskily, her voice low, as if afraid someone would hear. It was all she could do to keep from gasping out her desires- but she wanted to enjoy this moment with him.

Wycliff

Aven could almost feel the desire radiating from her body, the tremors that coursed through her body at his touch. The intoxicating scent of her breath as she whispered to him, her tone beckoning to relieve her. It was his fault she was in such a desperate position, he would make it right.

He leans down further, pecking her cheek in passing, before lightly nipping at her ear, his hot breath right beside her. "Will you accept me, Haki?"

AevumEternity

His words alone caused her to tremble once and groan quietly," Always- Always-" her voice a mewl of desire and affection as she turns her face to press her lips tightly against his. Her body began to move of its own accord, her arms wrapped tightly about his back as her legs aprt, body begging for him. Admittedly- she could not stop blushing, her dark skin flushed a vague rosy color due to it. But she couldn't help it- each time they made love seemed akin to the first, only they began to grow more and ore adventureous.

Wycliff

Her soft reply was all he needed, accepting the embrace of her lips and they become even further entangled. His eyes closed instinctually as they kissed, though not missing the need in hers. She'd been waiting for him, it was time to make her patience worth the pain.

He drew back his hips, allowing his member to slide past her naval and clit, resting at her entrance. No second thought was needed as their kiss intensified, and he thrust into her, a good six inches traveling within and parting the soft flesh. A small moan escaped his throats at the tightness as she clamped around him, but it was buried in the heat of their embrace.

AevumEternity

" Ah~" her lips parted as she gasps, biting her lip before exhaling and relaxing slowly. It was almost too much as her head sank back against the pillows of the bed, eyes fluttering open briefly before closing once more. One of her hands idly snakes downward, pressing flat against her stomach as she allows her body to adjust - it had been so long... It felt new again.

Shifting her hips into his gently, she pressed her legs together slowly, squeezing him as she leaned upward. Hakon's lips lovingly and heatedly pressing against his neck, his shoulders, his face- conveying months of pent up desire and grief- all for him.

Wycliff

Aven gasped as she tightened further, clamping down on him. He returned the shower of kisses just as heatedly, expressing his love and admiration for her, wordlessly thanking her for waiting for him despite her loneliness. As soon as the pressure from her hip relinquished, he pulled out slowly, and began to thrust in and out rhythmically, his heart beating ever faster. This time was different than the others, by the fact that there was no sense of battle, no losing or winning: it was simply the two of them becoming one, sharing in each other's love, pain, grief, and everything the other could possibly offer. He returned his lips to hers almost greedily, desperate to feel her kiss once more as they drew closer and closer together.

AevumEternity

Cupping his face in her hands, she leaned upward into his embrace once more- kissing her lover once more deeply, passionately. It was all she could do to keep from falling into her more primal self and utterly submitting. She loved him far too much to do that yet- she had to stay human long enough to show him how much she truly loved him. The first thrust caused her to pull away and gasp, ducking her head. It had been so long- she was thankful for the slow pace, slowly her hips pressing upward into his in response, relishing the feel of him inside her. Ah- it was all she could do to keep her voice down to soft, muffled moans that were stifled by her mouth pressing into his shoulder.

Tags: