Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Shadow of his former self [M] [AevumEternity]

Started by Wycliff, May 07, 2017, 11:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wycliff

Aven smiled softly, his gaze holding a multitude of feelings for Hakon he didn't have the words to say. How could mere words convey that she was his reason to exist, his whole world? They could not, not if he had a million years to do so.

After a few intense minutes of the slow pace, Aven's hips began to pick up speed. He restrained himself as much as he could, but her walls seemed to pull him deeper with each thrust, beckoning him to give in to his own desire. Indeed, he didn't know just how much longer he could keep himself in check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AevumEternity

Releasing an audible gasp, biting her limp to attempt to stifle her quiet cries, Hakon leans upward, pressing her face into his neck. Trembling faintly as her muscles contract with each forward movement of her partner, she begins to swivel her hips into his. Pressing him, deeper, further into her - it was becoming too much, her hands curling in the sheets as she squirms and moans, begging him breathlessly," Please-..."

She was unable to meet his eyes, so bashful as she was. But with the small gestures - the soft butterfly touches, the way her body contorted against his to draw him closer - that was enough to convey her love and affection for him, even if words refused to bubble from her throat.

Wycliff

With a labored breath, Aven thrust as deep as he could, hilting himself within her as she twisted and bucked under him. Her contraction brought him ever closer, he could feel the inevitable rising moment by moment. A small chuckle escaped his lips at the embarrassed tinged of red painting her cheeks, and he kissed her left cheek gingerly, huskily whispering assurance. "Ah...Haki... together?"

AevumEternity

Hakon turned his face away, though a small smile curled her lips, causing her to chuckle softly though it was interrupted by another delighted gasp. She wrapped one arm about his neck, drawing him closer as she captured his lips with own for a long moment, her tongue gently probing his- teasing him. When she pulled away, her tongue protruded ever so slightly from her lips as she flashes a playful wink," Together~" she answers quietly, her voice a mere breath of wind.

His words caused a shiver of anticipation to drive through her, she wanted him so badly. Arching her back, her legs wrapped about his torso, drawing him closer as her toes curled.

Wycliff

Aven gritted his teeth as pressure built up in his groin. She was teasing him, that little scamp: but then again, that was just one more thing he loved about her. His smile returned as the pressure was relieved, releasing a load directly against her deepest recesses. He relaxed down into her side, exhausted, drawing her lips into another soulful kiss. "I love you, Hakon..."

AevumEternity

The pressure that built within her lowerbody from his release caused the young woman to utter a quiet cry, her back arching and fingers grasping at the sheets as she buried her face against her arms- one hand clawing the sheets above her head as the other grasped his shoulder tremblingly. Her bright eyes flutter shut as warmth snaps free - her muscles cramping briefly as her body shudders with pure, blinding pleasure.

Slowly, slowly Hakon relaxes, gasping and staring up at him- but laughs weakly, pressing her palm to his cheek," I love you- so much,"

Wycliff

Aven rolled onto his back, searching through the covers to find her hand, and clasped it in his own. His hands were as soft and scarless as they'd always been, but Hakon would sense a strength that was not present before, as, though his grasp was still gentle, he was noticeably restraining himself. Aven himself noticed the change with slight intrigue, but such was a matter he could explore at a later time. He brings his other arm to wrap around her, along with his leg, cuddling closer to her, his muscles still visibly rippling from the intense session. He gazed deep into her eyes with a grin, a few small black particles escaping into his irises. "So, what are we doing today?"

AevumEternity

Steadying her breathing slowly, the young woman squeezed his hand affectionately, moving closer to him. Opening her eyes at his words, she smiles vaguely," I have the next day or so off- we could... Do anything," she hums softly, though perhaps it would be too much to hope for that she would have more then one day off without something being called to her attention.

Wycliff

Aven reluctantly separated himself from Hakon's embrace, and peeled the sheets away from his body, rising from the bed. "We shouldn't waste daylight, then, come on!" He made his way over to the wardrobe she'd pointed out the night before that held his clothes, but after he pulled them out, he paused. It was his usual noblewear, that much he could recall, though the cape seemed to be missing.

A vein in his forehead bulged as he stared at the cloth. How... do I put this on? He couldn't recall ever dressing himself normally, to his recollection, he'd always used his Dark Matter abilities to dress himself. It looked to be a multitude of complex, interwoven silk, he couldn't make heads or tails of how he'd get into it without ripping the fabric, especially when the inner cloth around the waist would obviously fit tightly around him. His brow furrowed increasingly for a minute while he wracked his brain, until finally, he turn to Hakon pitifully. "How do I put this on again?"

AevumEternity

Sitting up to observe him, she quirked an eyebrow as he seemed to struggle with finding out how a shirt worked. Rolling her eyes with a soft laugh, she rose to her feet, not at all minding her own nudity in the privacy of her quarters. The scars that littered her shoulders thickly and the rest of her body sporadically seemed to be further highlighted by the dimness of the room as she strides over, showing him how to unfasten the collar of the shirt and assist him in putting the light fabric on," You're like a child-" she comments softly, but warmly, standing briefly on her toes to kiss his cheek,"-  but thats alright... What else have you forgotten, I wonder?"

Wycliff

Aven blushed in embarrassment as she taught him basic skills even a child would know by heart, shying into the garments and sulking in the corner of the room as she dressed. "If I knew the answer to that, I wouldn't exactly have a problem, would I?" Even though he'd seen them countless times before, the scars were still a harrowing sight: not in the way that they would detract from how he viewed her beauty, but how he gauged his job at protecting her. Each new knick in her form spelled a failure for him, each an instance where he wasn't there to protect her from the cruel nature of the world. That alone tore his heart to pieces, and if he were logistically able to stay within her shadow and protect her from all harm, he wouldn't hesitate to do so. Not that she would allow him, of course.

AevumEternity

Smiling faintly, she grasped his shoulders," Well then- we may as well run through everything about you before moving forward any more, would that be alright?" she inquires softly, quirking an eyebrow.

Wycliff

Aven laughs, a grin spreading over his face at the idea. "A seminar on the subject of Aven Alveron, huh? I assume my proctor will be his lovely fiancé, Major Hakon Kilandre, herself?" He plopped down on the bed, gazing expectantly at her. "Then, tell me, professor, what do I not know about myself?"

AevumEternity

She sighs and rests her hands upon her hips, shifting to pace before him before sticking a finger in his face with a small smile," Now, now, don't sass me when we've just begun, eh?" she hums and shakes her head slowly.

" What do you remember of your childhood? Your family?" she asks softly

Wycliff

Aven shakes his head. He came up blank on his family, save their last name. He couldn't even match faces to them, let alone remember his rearing. The earliest he could remember was seven years, shortly before he left his home to wander, and even those memories were hazy at best. "I don't... remember anything about them. I know that you met them with me, but their names, their faces, even my childhood, it's all blank." The smile he'd wore was all but faded, replaced by a solemn bow of his head. It was cruel to forget, maybe crueler than death, in a sense.

AevumEternity

She offers a small smile, striding over and resting one hand beneath his shin- the callouses though hard offering infinite tenderness as she tilts his head upward," Do not fret, my love- let me tell you about your parents, about your home, we can even write a letter to your parents," she assures him, kneeling before him- now the patchwork of scars clearer then ever as she settled in that small pool of light.

Her shoulders were a patchwork of scars, cuts and skin long since rubbed away by heavy straps and armor. Her hands were cut, rough yet infinite feminine in their delicate handling. Her torso and back were all but covered in marks of lashings, ghosts of bruises, memories of pain. The worst was upon her thigh, her left leg all but missing a large chunk of flesh- a gnarled crater left from whatever attacked her.

Yet still she smiled with all the love in the world for him. And him alone.

Wycliff

Aven's eyes glistened in the light as they took in fully her form, and smiled gently at her words. "What did I do to deserve you, Hakon?" He swiveled his head to rest his cheek against the warmth of her hand. It didn't matter to him how many scars she accrued, he only saw the beauty of her form as he always had, and felt the tenderness of her heart. That was what drove him.

AevumEternity

Her thumb briefly strokes his cheek as she murmurs softly," Absolutely nothing, it's quite incredible how much you owe me," she teases quietly. Resting her hands upon his knees, she fell into a thoughtful silence," Well- I'll tell you what I know of your childhood, we'll have to run through everything I suppose-" and with that, she began to tell him what she knew of his parents: what the looked like, their past, what they did, trying to assist him in regaining memory.

Wycliff

Aven listened to his own past with a sort of aloof interest. It was an awkward situation, to say the least, to hear his life told to him in segments, and even more do when those segments sparked a flash of recollection. A few times, Aven had hurried her through parts, though graciously, as he'd already remembered some.

By the end, most of his childhood had returned to the forefront of his conscious, including a particularly riveting memory of donning clothes the normal way. To say he was bitter at the prospect of needing to be shown such would be an overstatement, but it would not be false.

Aven relaxed his head onto Hakon's shoulder as she finished, sighing. "Thank you, Haki... I can't believe I forgot my parents, my childhood friends... everyone." For the first time in his life, Aven felt a real fear of death. Before, it was simply an inevitability, one that he knew he'd eventually face. But with the knowledge that he may return after death each time, without memories? The prospect terrified him, a possibility that he could end up forgetting everyone he knew and loved, even become a different person. He shifted closer to Hakon, a worry blatant on his face. "What if this is my fate? To be reborn without memories whenever I die, for the rest of eternity? I'm... I'm scared, Hakon."

AevumEternity

She fell silent, she couldn't imagine that sort of fate. Her brushes with death were terrifying each and every time, new and horrible in its own way. But she wouldn't allow him to know her fears, gently resting her hand upon his cheek, she smiles faintly," But you remember, don't you? You're remembering now, I can tell- this is not your fate, my love, it is not..."