Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Galixa Expedition

Started by WallyD, May 10, 2017, 06:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

This whole thing was becoming a freak show. They are deffinetly going to stick out and get some unwanted attention at rhis rate if they walk thriugh a town or city. Shyirin and the old man would get dragged into it and things would not turn out so pretty as he would personally like it to. He stifled back the urge to sigh and back down just at the aspect of weird creatures appearing for the job. He walks over to the wall and leans on it just listening to what was going to be said.

He felt that he was in the way again and just took up what space there was available to the larger newcomers. He made a promise to himself, the fist thing he sees going wrong in towns he would turn them all in, tale the money and run. He wasn't much for that but if it kept him alibe for his future plans in the civil war in cannolath then he would do anything to get out alive.

Vixus

(Meddler lacks a wants/limits page, so I hope I'm not stomping on toes here)
Cyg noticed the... horse that appeared behind him in the doorway, so he picked up the cat and stepped out of the way with a curt bow.
He also took a moment to acknowledge all of the senses he had been bombarded with the moment he walked in. He definitely smelled more than Leonard's dog in the room.
Hoping to break the ice just a little, he decided to speak up with a small quip. "A house cat, a werewolf, a cursed warrior and now a horse all enter the abode of an aging wise-man... sounds like the opening to a notably shallow joke." He ended there, petting the cat that was cradled in his arm and hoping someone would pipe up. "Man, I could have sworn I remember one like that... what was it?"
As for the money, he gently shirked around it. "You can keep my cut for now. You would find far better use for it should my journey end early."

(Edit: please note that I have updated the character bio to include a cloak... quite essential for a low-profile monster.)

Mtabrak

"Oh. This is your home?" Buxise asked "I thought nobody would live here." He looks around at the grimalkin, a strong looking cat-person, a human, a dog, and another human. "Now just what is going on in here?" He asked. "Oh, and I am Busixe Retkiras." He said without waiting for an answer, trying to direct the conversation to himself like usual. Silently wishing that they would not castigate him like some others have.

WallyD

Leonard blinked at the talking horse then listened to the terrible joke. He groaned and pinched his nose, shaking his head.

"Let's just... let's just talk more tomorrow. I need to sleep in this." He said waving his hand at the horse. "There is an apprentice room downstairs, so you'll have to share a room. But you." Leonard said pointing at the horse. "Are sleeping outside. I will not allow a horse to sleep inside. There is a small stable out back, you'll go there. Now move, get down the stairs, I'm to tired to deal with you."

Leonard walked over to the door and started to shoo the horse down. He then waited for everyone to walk out of the room, including the cat and his dog, who was the last one out. As soon as everyone started down the stairs, Leonard closed and locked the door, following to show them their sleeping quarters.

Grgr

(OOC: Nah man, I wanted to be picked up. That was the point of rubbing against your legs. If you did not pick me up, then I would have just leaped up to your shoulders. Also thanks for letting me know about my Wants and Limits. I had forgotten to upload it.)

It purrs and  borrows deeper into the tigers warn fur. It was very lazy and would like nothing more than to stay there all day.

Its feelings were very conflicted when the horse started talking, as it also could talk. Unlike the horse though It knew that talking from animals was weird, but It felt like the horse was trying to one up It.

It rolled its closed eyes and coverd its ears with its paws, hoping to block the sound of the weird talking horse.

It shifted slightly when it heard Leonard say that the horse had to sleep out side. 'Ha! Even though your bigger that me, and you talk openingly, I get the advantage of sleeping indoors!' It thinks to itself.

Sheshia

"At least one of us is human technically!" Shyirin says with a wide grin on his face. "As of for the tiger. Man you should keep that nice mouth of yours shut about other people's business. Especially mine." He laughs light heartedly then becomea serious, "It's something that I very much rather not have said aloud. Or I might get imprisoned and well it won't end happy for me." He says coldly. "Hell only two other people knows what I am and one was in the same incident. Hell it'll be a great story around a campfire one day!" He laughs again as they walk down the stairs examining the walls and area.

Vixus

As Cyg was ushered down the stairs with the house cat tucked in his arm and comfortably under his cloak, the young man complained about his small icebreaker. "Apologies sir, I have such a keen sense of smell that I often forget others smell all of it, and I am no stranger to your curse. I too was human once upon a time."
As he reached the base of the stairs, he noted the nice cool temperature of the outdoors, and he spotted a pile of hey just inside the stable. He kind of felt like sleeping outside. Oh how he missed those days! at the time sleeping on the ground was uncomfortable, now it is a comforting nostalgia of his past when things were so simple, people weren't afraid of him.
"It is a little close quarters here, I think I'll join him. it's been a while since I enjoyed the luxury of open air."

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

Mtabrak

"But-" Buxise sputtered. "Horses-" He looked at the people ignoring him. "But you let a TIGER stay inside. a WEREWOLF. Killers. I wouldn't hurt a fly. Well flies are gross and icky. They are also gooey. But I don't as much mind killing other things as long as it's not messy." Buxise rambles on and on. ''so yeah, I mean,'' Buxise absent-mindedly walks out the door and the old man closed it be hind him. ''And besides that fact, I really am beautiful. Wh-'' He looked at the closed door. ''HEY! I'M A HORSE! I CAN'T OPEN DOOR! HEY!''Busixe turned and sighed. He looked around and pulled out a blanket of his bag and set it on the porch. He sat down on it.

Buxise woke up in the middle of the night and screeched. Laying beside him was a bunny rabbit with a beautiful white coat. It stured and settles again. He looked at it then looked around him then dosed back off.

WallyD

Leonard didn't bother to stop the warrior from sleeping outside, but as soon as the horse stepped outside the door was closed. Leonard turned back to the warrior and smiled.

"Your are more than welcome to sleep outside. I'll bring you blankets, it tends to get cold outside. And I'm still assuming that you want to sleep inside," he said turning to the other man, "Just follow me and I'll set you up."

Leonard started to walk and then stopped.

"Sorry, how rude of me. I am Leonard J. Lin'han, and my I get your name?"

Grgr

'.........' the cat was depressed. It was obviously way to lazy to jump off of his ride, but the freaken horse one upped it, not once, but two times...

Cat lazed there in the tigers arms, only some times paying attention to the conversation they were having.

Sheshia

"I'm Shyirin. Nice to meet you Mr.Lin'han." Shyirin introduces himself in turn. Stopping when ever Leonard stopped immediately. Bright side of being a werewolf is he could notice when to stop.

He wasn't one for first impressions but he felt the horse would be dead weight, get them into lots of troubles and would probably leave them behind - particularly him and the tiger - if he had the opportunity to without much or a thought or word. If it continued and if he did get them into trouble he might have a talk with Leonard to see what he'd want to do.

The cat seemed okay he was going to be useful along with the tiger. He would have to keep an eye on the horse for sure.

Vixus

The warrior was quite aware of how cold it got at night, and he had been well prepared for it. He tugged on his cloak showing that he did indeed have something to keep himself warm. He was outside before the elder man was able to ask for his name. He waited for the horse to settle down before leaving the observatory and walking out to the side of the building. By instinct, it was just outside of the area that people would expect, yet was close enough that he could keep the place safe... not that he was really making it any safer, it was just his instinct.
He lay there, slouched against the wall, the cat cradled warmly in his furry arms, protected from the weather and cold by his cloak. He opened one eye when the horse startled him when it was scared by a bunny rabbit.
He kept his eye on the rabbit, making note of where it went, and feel back asleep.

Mtabrak

Buxise snoozed for hours and hours, waking up every now and then due to the bunny rabbit next to him. Untill dawn 'shoved it ugly head into his beauty-sleep' as Buxise would say it. He then got up and started to the front door with the bunny rabbit on his shoulders. *Ahem* beautifully done and muscular and absolutely adorable shoulders.

WallyD

After showing Shyirin to his room- an small crammed apprentice room with no windows and alot of papers- and watching as the warrior left without answering Leonard- rude- he finally went to his own room.

Leonard sighed and closed his bedroom door, and juggled the money bag in his hands before tossing it to the side. It hit the floor and hit a stack if books, causing them to fall over. He sighed again and started to his bed only to stop and noticed himself in the mirror.

"Crist! Did I look like this the whole time. Not much of a good first impression." Leonard mumbled and walked over to his closet, opening it. He leaned in, having to duck to miss a shelf when a screech filled the air. Leonard jumped and hit his head. He cursed and stormed over to his window, seeing the horse and a damn rabbit.

"Idiot..." He said, turning back to his bed and laid down, no longer caring how he looked. The next morning he got up early and headed down three flights of stairs and outside, walking over to a small separate building, the kitchen and started to cook up food for his guests.

Grgr

(OOC: Sorry, I'm not getting notifications when people post anymore. I'll try to check daily to see if it's my turn.)

It yawns stretching it's claws before relaxing into Cyg's fur. Soon it fell into a deep sleep... Only to be awaken but what it thinks was the most horrifying noise. It looks up to see the horse screeching at a rabbit. It borrows it's head into Cyg's fur and tries to block out the hideous sound from the horse.

'Dear gods...' It thinks to itself as it trys to go back to sleep.

Sheshia

(Ooc: ita okay :) )

Shyirin groans and wakes up whenever the horse screeched. "Damn it." He was definetly gonna not get along with that horse. He'd toss it in a river if he had the opportunity. He kept his plan in his mind if he could shift when he wanted to he would if the horse was any more annoying and tear out it's throat first. He smiled at the thought and went back to sleep.
--------

When he woke up again it was morning to Leonard walking down the steps. He got up and rubbed his scars and back under his shirt then starts to get ready changing out of thw clothes he arrived in and his cleaner pair of clothes then he lays back down tossing a stone up and down lookong at the ceiling.

Vixus

Cyg wakes up long before the sun begins to rise, hoping to have a taste of some rabbit stew, but quickly discovers that his prey has rested itself on the horse. "Oh well" he thinks to himself, as he stands up and stretches, almost dropping the cat from his lap in the process. He catches it, takes his cloak off to create a small bed with it, and gently places it in the burrow that he made.
He sets out silently, and hunts for something small for breakfast. His only encounter is a pheasant that tries to fly away from him, but he leaps off a near by tree and catches it mid-takeoff with his claws. He returns just as the sun is rising, and smells the smoke of a cooking fire. He goes to investigate, to find his host cooking breakfast.

Mtabrak

The sun poked its way into  the morning as Buxise looked up to the sky. He continued his walk to the door and rapped on it. "Hello? I cannot open this door of yours!" He sat on his blanket and stared politely at the door as the bunny rabbit hopped into his head. Mmm. Breakfast. It smells good. He thought.

WallyD

Leonard finished with the bacon and toast, placing them on the plates with eggs on then. He looked up and saw the warrior standingin the doorway. Leonard was still disappointed that he didn't know the younger man's name, in fact it bothered him.

"Good morning! Here's a plate if your hungry Mr..."

Tags: