Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mother's Embrace [M]

Started by WallyD, May 14, 2017, 03:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallyD

Sammuel narrowed his eyes, watching the Night Sister closely. She normally didn't come down here, she thinks to highly of herself to be here, so she clearly wanted something.

"And I suppose that you need something? I mean, as pleasant as it is to see you," he said sarcastically, "I know how you work."

Sammuel could feel the Boogeyman stirring inside of him, but he knew better. So did the Boogeyman. We need to talk...

Trinity

The Night Sister only smirked at Sammuel.

" Why can't I just come in to see the new Child Sammy?" The Night Sister smirked at the accusation.

Stooping her petting, she bent down and placed her head on Eve's left shoulder, smelling her scent.

Eve froze even longer at the contact.

"You smell beautiful little Eve, I was disappointed to hear that Sammy is going to be your mentor," whispered the Night Sister.

Eve didn't say nothing, but nodding as she speaks to not be disrespectful.

The Night Sister only smiled at her and took Eve's hand to hold to herself.

"If only I can persuade father to keep you to myself," she dramatically cried out but then stared at Sammuel to smirk at him.

WallyD

Sammuel could feel his eye twitch. It was hard to keep his composer. The more and more the Night Sister talked the more and more he could feel the need to kill the little-

"The Night Father spoke. Now let her go. She is mine, and I preferred​ if you kept your nast-"

There was a rush. The Night Sister suddenly had Sammuel pinned against the wall, holding him up by his throat. Her eyes were red, fangs showed as she hissed in his face.

"I dare you to finish that." She said. Sammuel closed his mouth but hus face was red with anger,  and his hands shook. Get rid of her! I don't care what you do, just do it...

Trinity

Eve could do nothing but watch, staring in shock at how strong the Night Sister is and she thought the Boogeyman was powerful already.

Jumping off her seat without thinking, she ran towards the two and gently grabbed the clothing of the Night sister and gently pulling it to get her attention.

"P-please let him go," Eve whispered, trying to make her face as 'cute' as she can with teary eyes and pouting lips.

She doesn't know why, but even though she like the Night Sister's attention, she still wants Sammuel to teach her.

WallyD

Sister looked down at Eve and smiled, her eyes turning back to it's original color. Slowly she let Sammuel down and placed her hands on Eve's shoulder, turning so she was behind her.

"Hmm, your so precious little Eve. I could just eat you up!"

"Ah, Night Sister, there you are. I've been sent to get you!" Sammuel and the Night Sister both looked over to the door. A black cat with a white spot in its chest was sitting in the door, looking like she enjoyed the situation in front of her. "The Night Father and Brother need you. They said something about someone killing then taking dragon's breath. It sounded very important."

The Night Sister quickly let go of Eve, pausing to look longingly at her, then rushed out of the room, her dress flowing behind her. After awhile Sammuel spoke.

"You! You shall not speak about what I do! I swear that one of these days I will kill-"

"Yada yada, blah blah blah." The cat said walking inside and jumping on top a chair, licking her paw. "I just saved your ass. Your welcome." She looked at Eve. "Oh, you are cute! Hello dear, I'm Aileen. I'm the one that found you."

Trinity

Staring at the talking cat that was named Aileen the staring at The boogeyman, then back to the cat.

"Talking cat!" Eve exclaimed pointing at Aileen, then pointing at Sammuel, " She doesn't listen to you! Wow."

Then she remembered the Night Sister and her affections towards her.

"Why does the Night Sister like me? Is it because I'm cute?" Eve questioned, mainly to Aileen since she said that Eve was cute as well.

Pointing to Sammuel again,

"Why are you an ass? Why did Aileen say that," Eve questioned tilting her head.

WallyD

Sammuel growled, his eye twitching again and sat down, lifting his glass up and draning it all. Aileen purres, which sounded like a laugh as she jumped into Sammuel's lap.

"He just mad that he can't kill me. Strict order not to." She said, teasingly wiping her tail into Sammuel's face, which resulted with him pushing her off his lap. She purred and and walked up to Eve, rubbing her face against her legs.

"As for the Nigh Sister, she's manipulative. A real bit- witch." Aileen said, catching herself as Sammuel scoffed at her. Aileen glared at him and went back to talking. "She is a Grand Vampire, in fact it is said that the Night Mother blessed her to be so. If she has interest in you, then it's not good. I highly suggest that you watch yourself around her. She can become... possessive."

Trinity

Tilting her head, only heard that possessions are loved so why is that bad? She wanted to be loved in the first place thats why she followed the Boogeyman to look for it.

Eve wasn't afraid to express her confusion, also explaining to Aileen that Sammuel snapped her wrist when she was tested.

Also Eve bent down to hug the cat and softely picking her up and petting her behind the ears and back

WallyD

"And I can break more." Sammuel growled glaring at the girl. Aileen hissed at him, making Sammuel to look back at his drink. Aileen sighed and started to purr as Eve pettes her.

"Unfortunately​ you will break more bone." She said, leaning into the girls hand. "And will probably have scars, but don't worry, there will be people to love you. So don't be discouraged about getting hurt, Sammuel's​ lessons are harsh but that was how he was taught."

"He came here when he was a little bit older than you. We didn't have alot of members then, so Sammuel was personally taught by the Night Father. In his six years of training, Sammuel broke a total of 315 bones in that time frame, there were days he couldn't move. And sometimes the Night Father wouldn't even let the healers do there job and fix him, and still made him fight till he couldn't move. I remember one day-"

"I didn't​ give you permission to tell my life story." Sammuel said standing up and towering over the two.

"Whatever, it's not like you can hurt me for it." Aileen said, rolling her purple eyes.

"No, but I can hurt Eve, and I know you don't want that." Sammuel said, grinning.

Aileen growled and opened her mouth to say something before she froze, her eye twitching. She wiggled out of the girls arms and landed on her feet running to the door.

"Sorry, duty calls. Chin up kiddo, remember don't get discouraged, you'll always have a friend here." She looked at Sammuel. "Sammy" she said, teasingly and left the two alone.

Did you forget about me...

Shut up. Sammuel thought and looked back at Eve. "You ate, now you sleep." He said, placing his hand on her shoulder and guiding her down one of the halls. He opened a random door and let her go. "You'll sleep here. No one else lives here so you'll be fine. I sleep down the hall, last door. Don't bother me." Sammuel said, grabbing the door and closing it, then he walked to his own room and shut the door behind him.

Trinity

Staring around the dark room, the walls had minimal lightight from old oiled lanterns with candles in them, the back wall had a reasonably comfortable bed and a small wardrobe and study desk next to it.

Deciding that she had a rough day, she collapsed onto the bed, but not without Spellie rising from her shadows and faced directly at the door to keep watch.

WallyD

Sammuel sat down on his bed, crossing his legs. He closed his eyes. They opened again, except he wasn't in his room anymore. Or at least his soul wasn't, his body was till in the mortal world. Sammuel stormed over to the small bar in the large black room and pulled out some wiskey, drinking it out of the bottle.

'You should slow down on that stuff.' A voice said in the dark.

"It can't even affect me in here." Sammuel grumbled walking over to the only other pice of furniture in here, a red, plushed chair. Sammuel flopped down and sighed. The room seemed to get smaller as the darkness moved in closer. A black shadow came forth, it glided across the bleck floor and stopped behind Sammuel.

"What did you want to talk about?"

'You allies are... questionable.'

"Like your one to talk. Besides, I can't talk about this to everyone, someone will get caught and they will crack."

'What of your Mentee...

Sammuel looked up at the Boogeyman and scoffed, taking another swing.

"She's not even that strong. But I'll shape her yet."

'She will fail.'

"She will become strong. Do you not trust me?'

'No one should ever trust you...

Trinity

Groaning, Eve started to awake from her comfortable slumber, however like almost all beings, she doesn't want to get up from her comfortableness.

So to be half awake and half comfortable, Eve just sits up with the blanket wrapped around her small body and sat staring at the back of Spellie waiting for something to happen.

'The Boogeyman's story was sad, maybe we aren't really that different...I can't wait to give him a surprise!' Eve planned in her head in excitement.

KNOCK KNOCK, CREAKK

The door opened after the knocks and then came a voice.

"Oh Eve!! Big Sis is here, you were so cute when pulling on my clothing so I wanted to see you without little Sammy," a voice said.

...The Night Sister...

WallyD

"... is there anything else?" Sammuel huffed, defending against the black shadow.

'No, but we could discuss more later.' it said, an arm reaching out and snapping at Sammuel. He turned and grabbed it, holding on to it with both his arms around it. The shadow lifted Sammuel up and threw him across the room.

Sammuel stood, breathing hard, the Boogeyman rose in height, towering over him. It suddenly cane down like a wave, Sammuel bearly had time to raise his arms above his head to protect himself.

BAM

Both froze, Sammuel looked up, listening closely. The Boogeyman lowered back to his size.

'Sounded like a door.' it said, shifting around Sammuel. 'I feel great power... Night Sister...' it whispered. Sammuel turned ridged and closed his eyes. When he opened them, he was back in his room, loud sounds came from down the hall...

Trinity

The door was pushed with such a great force, it slammed into the rock walls but was sturdy enough that it didn't break.

Spellie disappeared back, not going back to Eve's shadow, but staying underneath one of the high lanters to disappear from view.

Eve jumped slightly, slowly rubbing her eyes and yawning after seeing the Night Sister. This only made her gush and ran towards Eve.

"Ahh you are so adorable, no doubt Sammy and that cat told you about me," Night Sister beagged proudly and comedically puffed out her chest.

She climbed onto the bed and sat behind Eve, grabbing Eve's waist and pulling her to her chest and in her lap. She then started to pet her hair, and caressed Eve's cheek in a motherly way, making Eve lean into the touch.

Eve did not know what to do, but she loved the affections the Night Sister gave her. Then she froze, feeling the Sister's face on her neck as she inhaled Eve's scent deeply while hugging  Eve closer.

WallyD

Sammuel stood up and walked over to his door. It flew open, ribbed off the hedges, and laid on its side in the hall way.

As soon as he stepped out into the hall, all the tourches went out, sending it all into darkness. Everything seemed too quite. The door to Eve's room was ripped off and thrown into the darkness.

Slowly Sammuel stepped into her room, black arms swirled around him. Surprisingly, he looked calm, but it was his arms that looked out of control. They crawled across the walls, some fell to the floor and slitheres under the bed. It was ones true nightmare.

"Night Sister. I shall ask you once to leave her alone. You can not have control over this one." He said

Trinity

Both girls look up at the stranger in relief and annoyance, the latter belonged to the Night Sister.

"What is this now? Losing control of your powers dear Sammy? You already have your...cat. why can't I have this young one to myself?" The Night Sister questioned, getting off the bed after giving Eve a nuzzle with her head.

Eve just stayed seated upon the bed, just thinking how close the Night Sister was to claiming her whether she wanted it or nor

WallyD

"If I remember correctly, it was you who kept Aileen then abandoned her when you become the Night Sister. If anything, I wouldn't mind killing her but it was you who  ordered that I was not to harm her. The Night Father has given me Eve, and if you do not kept off her then I will personally report this." Sammuel walked up to the Night Sister leaning in towards her ear, whispering. "And you know that won't end well for you."

He walked back, and the black arms moved, creating a passage way for the Night Sister to all through.