Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Cat and The Fox [M?] [WallyD]

Started by Trinity, May 19, 2017, 04:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Nariko walks on all four of her baby white paws currently in her favourite form of a baby kit, fur white as snow and a bit of black near the tip of her tail. Wandering around, she spots a large cave connected to a mountain but as she tried to enter, it seems it barred her from entering as she hit her head  and almost dropped her precious pearl.

Tilting her head at this discovery, Nariko rotated her around to the opposite direction and started to walk into the gloomy looking forest that seemed to surround this peculiar mountain. Her aim is to find any fruits and insects.

'Mm Rabbit or squirrel sounds nice as well, but these trees look...empty and dead although there is the colour of green everywhere,' Nariko thought as she looks around for a quick meal, not seeing if anything exited from the cave or behind the trees that she started to walk past.

WallyD

Aileen stretched and rolled over, enjoying the sun. She was supposed to be working but she was currently taking a break. She's allowed to do that, especially since nobody can really stop her.

She turned back on her four legs after hearing a small squeak and a ping. Aileen walked over to the edge and saw the most adorable thing she had ever seen. Aileen gasped and smiled, her black tail whipping behind her.

Aileen started down, and crouched, walking silently behind the small kit. Aileen bent down, readying for a pounce and jumped, landing on top of the Kitsune Yokai.

"Ha! Gotcha!" Aileen said, laughing, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Trinity

"YEEP!" Nariko cried out in shock after feeling being pounced upon her small body.

She looked too a black figure, unable to see any facial details Nariko struggled underneath the figure until she realised...

'W-where is my Tama(ball)? Did I swallow it after being jumped?' The kit thought, she looked round to see it right in front of her, not rolling around, but far enough that Nariko can't reach it.

Seeing the Tama away from her body, Nariko struggled, gasping and becoming exhausted as she tried to reach the pearl that kept her alive and was with her since she was born only to fail in vain.

WallyD

"Awww, where you trying to go? I want to have fun first." Aileen said sitting up but not getting off.

She saw what the fox was reaching for and jumped off, bouncing over to the blue gem. "What's this?" Aileen said batting the ball around.

She looked back to the fox, "Is it important?" She asked, holdingit close to her.

Trinity

Nariko widened her eyes at the sight of her precious ball that covers part of her life force being held by the other figure.

She nods. Turning into younger girl form' she kneels to the stranger and facing her, her bright orange eyes tearing up.

"Please, please give it back. I-I will do anything to get it back. Whatever you want!" Nariko begged desperately.

If Nariko stays too far or even loses the Tama, then she will fall ill and even slip into a coma and die if it doesn't return, causing her to beg to practically give her back her life that is in the ball.

WallyD

Aileen's eyes widened as the fox transformed. She's adorable​ in this form too! Aileen's cat face seemed to grin.

"It it really important? So important that you'll do anything?" Aileen said teasingly, rolling the ball in a playing way. "Something like, dance like a chicken, Or bake me some cookies. How about jumping on one foot, pat your head, and rub you tummy, for like forever."

Trinity

Nariko nods quickly in desperation.

"Anything at all," she cried, just wanting to keep the ball near her without it being too far that she would feel weak.

WallyD

Aileen paused and thought for a moment. There was only one simple thing she wanted...

"Be my toy." Aileen said, "when I want to play, we do. When I want to sleep, we do. And if I want to play a new game like, uh, kill the bird, we do."

Aileen laid down and started to put, resting her head on the sparkily ball. "So, do we have a deal?"

Trinity

Nariko couldn't do anything but stare in relief, out of all the possibilities the cat chose, she chose the best option for her.

Nodding, Nariko morphed back into her baby kit form and ran towards the larger cat's head to staying close to the pearl tama.

Deciding to act more cute and pet-like, Nariko flipped herself onto her back, baring her white fluffy body, wagging her tail left and right like an excited puppy and tilting her head, widening her bright orange shaded eyes.

She yipped to show her acceptance, "Yip!"

WallyD

Aileen felt like her heart was going to burst. She was just so cute!

"Aw, here you go." Aileen said passing the fox her gem. "Did you know how cute you are?" She asked bending her head down to boop the fox's nose, then laid down next to her.

"I'm Aileen. Who are you?" She purred, enjoying the sun like before.

Trinity

Nariko stayed on her back, hugging the pearl using all four paws on her chest.

"Yip! I'm Naruko! A kitsune yokai! Thanks for giving me back my Tama! Yip!" Nariko exclaimed with gratitude.

She then booped her own head with the cat next to her. Wagging her tail with more ferocity.

WallyD

Aileen reached out and started to bat at Nariko's tail, playing with it gently after awhile Aileen stood up and pounced on it, chasing it back and forth.

"Hi Naruko," Aileen said pinning her tail down, only for it to become lose again. "What do you want to do first?"

Trinity

"I can do anything you want to me to do!" Nariko exclaimed, not caring that she was pretty much enslaved and being a bundle of energy.

Flipping back on all fours, Nariko reached her head down to grab the Tama on her mouth before laying next Aileen's stomach and looking her in the eye from underneath.

WallyD

"Well... I am supposed to be working. So why don't we go do that for a while, then let's go get something to eat!" Aileen said lifting her paw and booped Nariko's nose again, than standing up and started to jump down the mountain. 'Last one down has to eat a bug!" She meowed over her shoulder.

Trinity

Scratching her nose with her paw, she ran to follow the agile cat.

"What bug? Bugs are delicious!" Nariko yelled, intentionally staying behind for a nice insect treat.

Laughing, she threw her Tama upwards and caught it with her curled up tail before continuing the chase.

WallyD

Aileen ran, jumping over rocks and stopped at the bottom, watching the fox jumps down the hill. When Nariko got to the bottom, Aileen pushed a beetle towers her.

"You lost. Eat up." Aileen said, purring. As Nariko did that, Aileen smelled around, looking around the area for any potential danger. After awhile she decided that there wasn't anything and looked back at Nariko. "We're gonna head over to the nearest town. It'll take a while since I don't think you can Shadow Jump."

Trinity

The sour but sweet taste from the beetles warmed the throat. Hearing that mistress Aileen wanted them to go to the town, she voiced a question.

"Should I stay as a kit when we get to town, or do I shift back to my human form before we enter?"

Nariko started to chase her own tail and the ball within the tail after asking the question.

WallyD

Aileen stretched, amused at what the fox was doing.

"It's mostly​ sightseeing, so it doesn't really matter." Aileen said, bouncing over to Nariko and started to bat her tail whenever it got close to Aileen. "What ever is comfortable with you."

Trinity

"Mmm, Yip! Let's go sightseeing! I will turn back to human if there are other humans around while behind a tree, or follow you away from them! Yip!" Squealed Nariko.

Nariko halts her play and ran in front of Aileen's body and flipped hersel on her back holding the ball in her paws again. Wagging her tail and tilting her head, she awaits any orders from her cat mistress while being significantly  cute to any being that would see them.

WallyD

Aileen bounced over and patted Nariko with her paw.

"Ok, let's make this fun then. Tag your it!" She mewed and took off running, heading to the nearby town, looking behind her to see if her toy was following.

Tags: