Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So You Can Fly Right? (Marakai)(P)(M)

Started by Blink, June 24, 2017, 02:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

As his fingers grazed her skin yet again Jaela bit her lip, knowing that she had just lost the game. There was no way to continue, and not just because she had run out of clothes to surprise him with. Her heart was fluttering too fast, feeling like it was about to fly right out of her throat at this point.

She stood in anticipation waiting for his soft touch to return... but it never did. As he moved to pick up his coat Jaela's jaw dropped. Yep... Itachi wins.

Suddenly the entire charade fell from her and Jaela was feeling a bit embarrassed. Had she really let it get too far this time? Maybe that wasn't it at all, but just the utter disappointment of losing this round instead. Whatever this feeling was that surfaced as Itachi began to leave, she didn't like it.

"W-wait!" Jaela reached a hand out for him despite being too far away to actually touch him. Even her calling out to him didn't seem to ease the feeling growing in her stomach, this sickness that he was about to turn away from her.

Slowly she took one step forwards, and then another... and then another. In no time at all Jaela was standing just in front of Itachi throwing her hand on his shoulder as she yanked him towards her for a harsh kiss.

Marakai Trin

Game.
Set.
Match.

When she stepped around him, he'd dropped both his coat and his tunic into the floor, and lowered his arms just in time to catch her when she crushed her lips against his. He wrapped both of them around her, his palms resting on the small of her back, and kisses her.

Oh, Gods, did he kiss her.

Fervent, ardent desire finally overrode any control over him his mind might have had. He pulled her against him, crushing her against him, finally claiming the spoils of this game they'd been playing.

After a minute or so, he slid to her side, dropping one arm just behind her knees, other raising to just above her shoulders. And then he picked her up, just as he'd done that first night, carrying her just as he'd done.

But now, there was a completely different reason.

He moved to her tan-clad bed, and almost reverently settled her upon it. Heavy lidded eyes ran over her body, starting at her feet and moving upward, taking in everything. Her slender legs, the vee of her thighs, her stomach, breasts, and her face. His eyes locked with hers, and suddenly he decided that her particular shade of green, that shining peridot, was his favorite color.

"Simply...beautiful. You know that, right?"

Blink

As he cradled her Jaela could not take her eyes from him, even after he had laid her on the bed. Every second that passed she found it hard to take her gaze off of him let alone blink. The feeling in her chest had multiplied tenfold by now, but instead of sickness, it was pure desire.

When he asked about beauty Jaela simply blushed, letting her eyes finally part from his as they traveled down his chest. "Yes... yes you are." A simple joke.

Reaching up Jaela grabbed the waistband of Itachi's pants and pulled him down over her, wanting something to cover her naked frame. But even in this immense emotional moment, she couldn't help but already begin to construct an all new game. She could be cruel and slide out from under him and return the favor of walking out, but she wouldn't. She could pretend to fall asleep and ignore him, but she wouldn't. All these things she could do.. but wouldn't.

Instead, she opted for something less mind screwing and more just for laughs.

"You know... by the end of the day I will wind up claiming all your clothes as my own."

Marakai Trin

Itachi grimaced when she said he was beautiful. He looked down at himself, noting the multitudinous scars travelling across his body, the tale of his life, the good and the bad. He had a story for each one, stories for another time. Each one, precisely sewn up and and healed with the utmost care.

To him, he looked like a rough patchwork quilt. Hell, his coat had less stitches than he'd had.

But then he looked at her. Slender, delicately curved, perfect in every way. The only scar he could see was that one he'd healed himself, the mark left behind from that scorpion sting. And her tattoos, beautiful and flowing across her body, were an art.

"No, Jaela. It's you. Not me." He grinned slightly, and winked. "Thanks for the ego boost, though."

And then suddenly he was pulled on top of her, just barely catching himself with his arms to avoid hurting her. He grinned as he fell close to her, and began pressing kisses across her face.

Her forehead, her cheeks, the hollow of her throat, back to her lips. He paid homage to each, and finally pulled back an inch or two, smiling down at her.

"Is that right? Well, sorry to say, I won't be wearing yours." He grinned again, jade eyes burning as he lowered his head, trailing kisses down her throat, steadily heading southward.

Blink

"Anytime" Jaela chirped before playfully sticking out her tongue and winking back.

As he began to kiss her face Jaela started laughing again, finding the soft caress of his lips not only caused her skin to tingle but tickle as well. Soon he was kissing more than just her face, but making his way first down her neck, collarbone, and then chest. The further he traveled the more her skin seemed to become sensitive to his touch. Every kiss sending a chill down her spine that caused the hair on her body stand at a tension.

This feeling was like a poison beginning to spread over her entire body. Everything was heightened by these simple actions and Jaela's heavy breaths reflected it. He was taking the very oxygen from her lungs as he continued to travel southward over her skin. It was torture and bliss all at once and Jaela was eating up every second of it.

Weeks of mind games and not so subtle comments had led to this very moment now being shared between the two. The energy being shared by their eyes alone enough to light an entire city for days on end.

"Itachi..." she whispered as she grasped at the blanket beneath her, crumpling it between her fingers as the desire building within her made it almost impossible to lay still.

Marakai Trin

"Mmm..." came his voice, muffled behind a quick smile as his lips continued to blaze a trail down her body. Steadily, he was sliding down the bed, his feet hanging just over the side as he moved across her torso.

He'd moved down from her throat, slowly making his way down to and then over the gentle swell of one breast. After several seconds of slow kisses on bare skin, he finally reached his first prize.

His mind spiralled, then, a sudden rush of realization. Here it was. Here they were, the elementalist and the bandit, sharing their first moments of pure physical bliss. He certainly thought they'd earned it.

He trapped her pebble-hard rosebud almost tightly between his lips, tugging just slightly, his tongue working against it as he did so. His hand drifted, slowly, lightly, across the bedspread to come in contact with her hip. And there it settled momentarily, before moving with that familiar feather light touch, skimming up her side.

Blink

His lips continued to dance across her body causing more chills to run up her spine. Still, she grasped the blanket beneath her as her chest lifted and fell with each heavy breath as his mouth trailed her chest.

It wasn't until one of his hands began lightly skimming up her side that she could no longer refrain from touching him. So, Jaela released the bedding from one hand and brought it up to touch Itachi's cheek.

"Itachi..."  Again she let his name escape her lips in a whisper as the peridot of her eyes waited to be met with his once more. Oh, how she loved it when he looked at her, the feeling of someone looking at the 'real' her, something she wasn't accustomed to.

In fact, it wasn't until now that Jaela had realized something about Itachi. She had heard of it before, but never let it really register in her mind. A myth among men as she had referenced it once before. Perhaps she would tell him later exactly what it was....

Jaela continued to moan as he explored her breasts with his tongue, already feeling like she could burst at any moment and yet they had only just begun this lovely little exchange.

Marakai Trin

Her hand upon his cheek was a burning touch, scalding almost, setting his nerves aflame. His name on her lips almost gave him a start, so lost in his ministrations was he.

Itachi's heavy lidded gaze upon her creamy skin shot up, as if he knew what she was thinking. He locked eyes with her, and released her breast from his lips.

He crawled back up to her, brushing aside her hand with a smile and placing his own at her cheek instead. His thumb, resting just above her cheekbone and under her eye, rubbed tenderly. His fingers curled in her hair, tangling as he leaned down to kiss her.

Even as he did, his jade eyes remained locked with her own gaze of peridot. His other hand ceased it's slow travel upward, resting with a thumb slid over her ribs and his fingers curled toward her back.

Gladly, he leaned his weight upon her, grateful he was very nearly her size. He moaned in her mouth, feeling her breasts trapped against his chest.

After a moment, the hand at her side dropped to the bed, and he pushed himself up just slightly, looking down into her face with a smile.

"Jaela..." he whispered, a soft answer to his own uttered name.

Blink

Before she knew it Itachi had released his grasp on her and crawled up to meet her gaze. Their lips met again in another harmonious exchange from their lips and all seemed right in the world. She didn't want this to end, this feeling of complete and utter lust taking over every inch of her body.

Removing her other hand from its clutches on the blanket Jaela wrapped one around him while the other tugged at the waistband of his pants. It was a difficult position to do this in, considering he was pressed so closely against her... not that she hated that either.

Marakai Trin

Itachi pulled away with a devilish smile, having felt her working at his pants. He could remember, clearly, the apprehension he'd felt those weeks ago, when they'd escaped prison together.

He'd been changing into his clothes, trying to get as much of the prison garb off of him as humanly possible, and he'd stopped at the pants. He'd opted then to hide that part of him from her - he hadn't felt the way he felt about her now.

Now, he had no such apprehension. Still grinning, he pushed off of the bed, standing before her. For a moment, his arms raised over and behind his head, stretching his wirey, scarred chest.

And then, slowly, he brought his arms down, quickly working the button open on his pants. From there it would take only a simple little push to send them crumpling to the floor.

Instead, he stepped before her, hands placed firmly on his hips, looking down still with that grin, a light in his jade eyes.

"You know...I've undressed you. You've only ever put my clothes on before." That grin widened more, and he tilted his head to the side, a mask of silver hair covering one eye.

"....why don't you take them off?"

Blink

"I would hardly call that undressing..." she laughed as she sat up, positioning herself in front of him. "If I remember correctly it was more you holding while I ran." Now on her knees at the edge of the bed Jaela moved to place a hand on each of his hips while she wrapped the fabric of his waistband in her fingers. "But if that is what you want to call it then don't let me be the one to stand in your way."

With a soft tug, his pants fell and Jaela was standing face to face with all that was Itachi. All jokes aside this was a very serious moment for her and so after his pants fell she reached up to grab his arm, pulling him back into the bed with her. Except for this time, she didn't let him fall on top of her but instead maneuvered around so that she would wind up on top of him.

From there Jaela simply sat on top of him, a knee on each side of his body as she let her fingers lightly slide across his collarbone before trailing down. Her eyes softened as the rugged skin lay under the points of her fingers.

"Tell me about them."

Maybe this wasn't the moment for this, but she really wanted to know. Plus, if he wanted to play a game of teasing... well hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Marakai Trin

And just like that, he was back on the bed. He allowed himself to fall beside her, twisting about to lay on his back.

He found himself straddled by her but a moment later, and he couldn't help but admire her above him, his eyes gone heavy again. Her fingers played across his chest, and he released an involuntary shiver.

And then she asked about his scars. Momentarily, his eyes widened, and a brow quirked, wondering if this was really the time.

But, it had to happen some time. He knew it was coming, but hadn't been prepared for it just then. His eyes softened as he placed his hands gently on her hips.

"You really want to know? Well...I suppose I should go in order, then...."

He closed his eyes, unable to focus on his words while looking at her. He took a deep breath, his chest rising just enough to lift her as well.

"...my back. The whip lashes came first, not too long after I left my tribe. I had nothing but the clothes on my back, my father's knife, and one glove. I had no idea what to do, had no idea how to survive, and barely spoke the common tongue. So, I went up to Ketra. Big city, lots of extra food if you don't mind stealing it."

He opened his eyes, but his gaze remained far away - it appeared as though he were looking through her, as his mind travelled back to those harder days.

"I survived like that for months, living off the scraps I could find and the meals I could steal. And then, I met one Lord Grantham. The bastard that had me knocked around when we were in prison together...he got to me the first time, too.

"I got caught stealing, and as I had no one to look after me, they put me in the dungeons. Now, mind you I had no idea what was going to happen. I couldn't understand a word they were saying, and all I knew was, "I'm going to die here."

"So, that ended up being the first time I got out of my cell. They were rather shabby back then, lots of loose stones and whatnot. I bashed the lock until it broke, and made to find my father's knife and my mother's glove. I found them, but Grantham found me, too."

His eyes suddenly focused, and his gaze locked with hers. He grimaced, and glanced to the side. "All those lashes, administered by a lord of the city. I lost count after seventy-two. I was twelve."

Blink

It was obvious that Itachi's mind had gone somewhere else as he told her the horrors of his past. Jaela could probably relate to a few even but had long ago pushed the memories of her torture out of mind. She liked to think of that point in her life as a void in her memory, something not worth remembering. Every once in a while she would get a glimpse of the past she had chosen to forget, and that glimpse alone was enough to assure her that forgetting was the best course of action still.

As he finished his recollection Jaela merely bit her lip, wanting nothing more than to cry for him and the pain he had endured. She was speechless, unsure of what to say that could possibly make him feel better about his past. Right now she was actually wishing she had never even brought it up. "Way to go Jaela" she thought to herself as she continued to run her fingers over his chest.

Slowly Jaela lowered her lips to his chest, delicately running her lips over his scars as she trailed them with her own kisses. Jaela loved his scars and the last thing she wanted was for him to think they were anything less than extraordinary. If she had any she knew deep down he would embrace hers just as she did his now.

Marakai Trin

Itachi let his hands slide up her sides as she lowered her head to his chest. His eyes slowly drifted closed as she began to explore his chest and his scars with her kisses, and one hand came to rest at the nape of her neck.

He'd thought before that he'd long gotten over his scars, and the story behind them. After all, the events that lead to those scars were what made him who he was today, right? No need to dwell on the past, if the future it delivers you to is bright.

But the look in her eyes that split second when he locked eyes with her brought it all back for that moment. For himself, he grieved. That day, in the Adelan dungeons as a child, that was what had killed the boy. The man took his place, the bandit, the leader of his little band.

What would have happened to him if that child he used to be had never been introduced to the barbs of Grantham's cruel whip? What if he'd found a niche in the world to settle into, and live a normal life?

Suddenly, he realized, he didn't care. Because if that day had never happened, he would have never found himself where he was today. No money, no Craol, no excitement in his life.

And no Jaela. That thought twisted the knife more than he thought it would.

Did he love her? It seemed quite possible. There had been precious few people he could say he loved, in any sort of way. But this beautiful girl he held in his arms just now, who kissed his scars as if to kiss away the pain....

....he felt that, just perhaps, she'd earned his love.

Blink

Words weren't needed here, both of them seeming to understand the other in this moment. Despite the conversation that had just occurred Jaela felt closer to Itachi than she had yet. Maybe it was his past that made her realize how much she truly felt for him. His past pulled at her heartstrings in a way she never thought to be possible. Again she thought of the thing she had dismissed as a lie in this world.

Finishing her placement of kisses on his chest Jaela sat up a bit, positioning herself over him so that other things would be all too convenient now. Slowly at first, she began swaying her body on top of him, teasing him in a way she knew he would her if he had the chance. And there it was, that subtle yet devilish grin the two often shared.

With her smile alone Jaela was daring Itachi to take the next step and end this prolonged tension that had been building for weeks on end now.

Marakai Trin

Itachi saw the gleam in her eye, the spark of her grin that set his own to shine, and knew that it was on again. He let out a hiss of pleasure when she changed her positioning over him, swaying gently

He placed both hands above her hips, fingers pressing gently into her skin, and effectively held her still. After a moment, his grin softened into a smile.

"No more games, Jaela. Not for this."

And then he pulled her down against him, feeling himself sliding up into her, feeling her warmth and her heartbeat all around him, squeezing him tightly.

There it was. Two, separate, become one.

Blink

Jaela allowed him to hold her still and just as his smile had softened so did hers. He was right, this was no time for games. And then finally it happened, the moment that was inevitable from the time their eyes first met.

Softly Jaela hummed, filled with indescribable desire once more. She then began to move, slowly motioning her body as she sat on top of him and her hands on his chest for support. However, as her heartbeat quickened so did her pace and her breaths became heavier with each motion.

"Itachi", his name leaving her lips out of pure lust as she continued.

Marakai Trin

Itachi's eyes had drifted shut again, completely without him noticing it. She'd began to move, slowly at first, and the sensation could only be described as heavenly. This, he felt, had been a long time coming.

His hands slid backwards on her body, lightly skimming her sides and down her back to cup her rear end, settling there comfortably. He easily fell into her rhythm, lending his arms strength when her pace increased.

She moaned his name; his eyes opened, dark and dusky under heavy kids. She was beautiful, he realized, despite every time she passed it off as a joke. But, was beautiful a word that could aptly describe the sight above him?

No. He'd have to make up a new word for what she was.

"Jaela....I...."

Blink

"Jaela....I...."

The only words she heard before uncontrollably letting his name escape her lips again. With the aid of his arms and harmony of his pace, Jaela had been able to keep moving, not tiring in the slightest as her movements quickened even more.

However, his incomplete statement had thrown her off a bit. Suddenly her mind was anywhere but there as she tried to finish it in her mind. It only took a few moments for her to figure out what she thought it was. But didn't he say this wasn't the time for games? Oh well....

Jaela immediately stopped, her hips no longer moving to the rhythm of his body. "You what?" She asked point blank. Of course, she knew it wasn't going to be that easy to get out of him, but she at least had to try.

That is how this was going to go anyways. He would have to be the one to say if first... he did start it after all.

Game on.

Marakai Trin

Shit.

Inwardly, he cursed his tongue, his mouth, and his rampant brain as it tried to spoil everything about this moment.

When Jaela stopped moving, he looked up at her again, and couldn't help but smile. He knew that look.

Fine. Game on, again. He'd won earlier already...he'd just see if he could do it again.

His smile softened, and that glint returned to his eye. "Oh, I was just going to comment on just how damn good you look right now. And that maybe we should have done this earlier.'

He grinned, and gave her a bit of a pinch, both hands still on her rear.

Tags: