Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Throwing a character to the wolves!

Started by wispedheart, July 17, 2017, 11:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wispedheart

So, I'm new here, and I just created Kainalu (link below). She's currently in Yoreiq, but she's not averse to traveling around either. Any plots or topics will do, mostly looking to get a foot in the door!

Valtxr

I can offer a few plots with my characters Cherno/Aura or Elan. And either one could take place in a coastal port town in the Niahi Woods, since that'd be close to Yoreiq for Kainalu.

Cherno and Aura are an unlikely criminal duo brought to work together by circumstance (their initial thread never finished, so I couldn't establish that in-game, but what are you gonna do?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).  They could be on a job in the coastal town and bump into Kainalu when things inevitably go terribly wrong.

Elan, a recently freed slave and aspiring drunkard, could be on an odd job in the coastal town--gotta make a living somehow. I'm imagining an ambush or a deal going horrifically wrong in this case, mainly because I like when terrible things happen to poor Elan. Elan and Kai could end up getting caught in the middle and captured and have to plot an escape. Something along those lines could be fun.

A plot with Cherno/Aura would be more humorous, and Elan would be a little more serious. Both would be criminal in nature (my roster is basically Reajh's Most Wanted), would necessarily involve a fair amount of violence and possibly other mature themes.

Let me know if either options interests you.

wispedheart

Ohh, both seem wonderful! I'm leaning towards Elan, personally. I just feel like they'd mesh well. I certainly wouldn't be adverse to Cherno and Aura either, though!

Valtxr

Elan'll work fine. She's been out of a thread for a while now.

I'll be brainstorming some ideas at work tonight, but if there's anything specific you'd like to add to the general premise let me know. I'm a bit partial to the getting captured and breaking out idea. Or, since Elan is a drunk, there could be a disturbance of some kind at a local tavern. Maybe some combination of these two.

I might come up with something entirely different as I think, we'll see. I ought to have a thread up sometime tomorrow.

wispedheart

I like the capture and escape idea as well ^>^ Kainalu certainly isn't a character that's good in combat, so a capture certainly would make sense. And if you're really raring for a tavern combo, it sounds fun as well!

Take your time on the thread, I know life can get busy!

Valtxr

Who Goes There?

Thread's up. Thought up some interesting ideas, so we'll see how it all develops.  ;D

wispedheart

Tags: