Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Offering up Cherno and Aura for a thread/plot

Started by Valtxr, August 03, 2017, 09:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valtxr

Cherno and Aura are an unlikely criminal duo that, unfortunately, had their first thread fizzle out. Which is a shame, since I like to flesh out my characters' histories in-game as events happen to them; also because a character's backstory isn't always immediately apparent to me at their inception.

But I'd like to get them back into something.

Doesn't necessarily have to be about criminal activity. Doesn't even necessarily have to be a long and involved thread. Could just be an incident at a tavern, or meeting and greeting and parting ways out on the road. Or Cherno and Aura might have to go somewhere to steal/acquire something, and perhaps your character is on a similar job or received a similar tip. Or maybe its just a lazy day around Connlaoth or Serendipity and something odd happens. Just some off-the-cuff ideas.

Or, even better for you, let Cherno and Aura get involved in your character's plot. Surely, like me, there's a character or two who just hasn't gotten off the ground yet that you've been itching to play.

DragonSong

I'd happily offer up Aria or Hana, if they interest you. They're rather different gals, but I could see ways for both d them to fall in with such characters ^.^

HighLordMhoram

I'd be interested in an RP with these characters. My character Graven is an outlaw in Connlaoth, so it makes sense that he would have some kind of connection to the underworld in Reajh. Perhaps they have to deliver something to him in the mountains and something happens. Or perhaps he goes to them for help to steal something important to him. Here's his profile, if you're interested-- http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=24069.0

Valtxr

@HighLordMhoram I've been reading your thread with Minfever, so I'm already somewhat familiar with Graven. I like either idea, so whichever one you have more inspiration for is good for me. Take as much time as you need to brainstorm something up.

@DragonSong Hanako looks like fun, but I'm gonna do one thread at a time. I could send you a PM after the thread with Graven concludes though, if you'd like.