Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New beginnings part 2! (SilversDragonsBlood, Darkhor, Catalina)

Started by almighyxcavus, September 08, 2017, 07:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celegwen

Hakan sat next to his sister's bed. "What the hell, Tai?" He whispered, taking her hand. The girl's blood coated her clothing, and everything was so thick that Hakan really couldn't see how badly she was injured. Carefully, he started peeling off her clothing. Off came the doublet, then up went the shirt. He made sure to keep her covered appropriately, but he had to know just what kind of damage Kara had dealt.

Otikoro's initial healing burst definitely made a difference. Her stomach was severely burned, and Hakan frowned, looking at her closed eyes. He couldn't tell what was going on in her mind, but he knew that there was a battle raging within her. 

"If you had just..." He trailed off, biting his lip. "Tai, this should've barely done anything to you. Why the hell didn't you defend yourself?"

He huffed, getting up and walking out of his quarters. "She's fine, Darkhor. Thanks," Hakan said, looking down at the blood covering his hands. "She will be fine." He tried his best to not read too much into Darkhor's outbursts because the man was in a vulnerable state. He was confused more than anything, if he was being honest with himself.

He looked out at the horizon, seeing the sun start to break the darkness. Hakan walked over to Darkhor, putting his hand on his arm. "You need to rest," he said quietly. "It's been a stressful time for us all, a little moreso for you in this condition." He walked back towards the quarters and entered his and Taiga's. Hakan pulled a pouch of timespren from his bag. He ran two fingers through it and put the yellow gel in a streak across Taiga's forehead, on each of her arms, and across her lower stomach. A very faint yellow glow enveloped her body, and Hakan bit his lip, swallowing nervously.

The man walked to Kiron and Rima's quarters, knocking on the door. The sun had crossed well over the horizon, so he didn't feel it was rude to wake anyone. Despite the hectic night, they couldn't afford to sleep late into the day. "Kiron," he said, defeat clear in his voice, "thought you should know... I, uh, I made sure Taiga's out of commission." He glanced at the evidence of the yellow gel on his fingers. "Even with the possessing spirits, she won't be any trouble for the rest of the trip."

almighyxcavus

Kiron awoke to Hakan's voice, I'm sleeping in today. "Thank you Hakan I'm just curious as to what's going to happen on the island when we arrive, but save that for later. For now, the ship is still on course, there haven't been any harsh winds or other sea beasts to steer us away. So for the time being I'm just going to sleep in with Rima for a bit."

Kiron readjusted himself with Rima once more and fell back asleep. "Best you leave those two alone for now and take care of your lover." Kara whispered from behind Hakan's ear. She guided him out of the room and shut the door. She perched herself back onto the mast that had just been unfrozen not even a couple hours ago. She smiled at Hakan: "I wanted to say thanks, thanks for showing me the faults within people, thank you for helping me when I was out cold," she banged on the wood that made a ba dum tss sound, " and thanks for being you. Like I said, if things don't work out with Darkhor you know where to find me." Kara leaped up to the crow's nest, leaving Hakan on the deck.

Sheshia

Turning over Rima smiles for a moment before it fades again. She didn't want to ruin this moment but it couldn't wait.  It has been two hours or so since Hakan woke them up. Gently she wakes up Kiron shaking his shoulder, "Kiron we need to talk. It's sort of urgent." Kiron wakes up and looks at her with a look of tiredness. "Okay so I have scales growing." Kiron shrugs, "I don't care what you look like, your mine." Rima laughs a bit feeling better, "Your mine also. But I had another flare up last night. It wasn't as bad as last time but I saw things Kiron. Not good things but really really bad things." Fear was in her eyes as she said this, "It involves one of our crew mates and I don't want to get into trouble or anyone in danger but there was ropes, cages, people hanging and...." She pauses about to cry, "I lived what they went through Kiron!!" All the information came spilling out very fast she just wanted to let it all out. She was dead terrified. For herself for Kiron, Rakaas, Tai, even Dark and everyone else.

She had no idea who it was in the dream but it was someone aboard the ship and they were possibly a danger. Rima wanted the threat to be dealth with if needed but she didn't want to cause anyone unneeded harm. She had no idea what Kiron would do but if he wanted to ask people that'll be dangerous and could end badly. Rima just wanted it to end.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor listened to Hakan. He didn't want anymore trouble and it was true that he really needed the rest. Not feeling too good he left the kitchen stumbling and into his quarters where he flopped onto his bed on his side. The blankets were on the floor but he didn't bother picking them up and putting them over himself he was so weary, weak and dizzy. He fell asleep almost instantly once he shut his eyes.

During his sleep he shifted and tossed around grumbling for quite a while. What happened next in his sleep Darkhor began to transform into something else. Black foggy mist flowed from his room out to deck which was visible to everyone who was awake or had high intuition to notice such things. Thick scales and claws formed on his body while his face contorted and stretched into a longer muzzle. He became translucent for only a moment when something else separated from his body then back to solidity.

A black dragon. It slid off of the bed hissing lightly as it scanned the room. The creature was quite curious as it wandered out of the quarters. It was small sized one, as big as a medium sized dog and it moved almost like a snake. It scratched at Kiron's and Rima's door when it heard something on the other side.

It made a squeak and used it's paws which reached under the crack it's claws showing through the other side. When it found it couldn't open the door in this way it took its paw out breathed out little sparks of flames and scampered out to deck and squealed like a frightened pig scrambling back. It then found itself in the below deck with the other animals. The little dragon tilted it's head both ways when staring at the other animals. They were a curiosity to the creature.

Raukaas during this time came into his father's quarters and saw the little dragon going about. The little drakkollis screamed and ran outside climbing right up the mast. He went into the crows nest and shook Kara. "There's a black dragon!" He looked over the side looking for little creature but it wasn't out.

Celegwen

Hakan shuddered slightly. Kara coming onto him right after she had impaled his sister wasn't exactly normal, nor did it sit right with him. He couldn't deal with her. He didn't want to deal with anything until they got to Yoreiq. He was ready for the lecture Otikoro was going to give him about using the timespren, but he needed Taiga to be okay. When there was a possibility of her going mad again, there was a possibility of her getting hurt worse.

He walked to the bow of the ship, climbing up and crouching on it with perfect balance. He stared at the water below him, wanting everyone's drama to wash away as the water did. The man didn't even notice a black dragon scurrying about on the ship!

Below deck, Strinti and Calconirr were slightly put off by the sudden appearance of the little dragon. Even with Strinti being a dragon as well, he wasn't one to immediately accept another of his kind. Kaeligar stood tall, his eyes still glowing blue. Though Hakan had used the timespren on Taiga, the massive horse was wide awake.

The dragon explored the different animals, all much bigger than it was. Calconirr smelled it, his upper lip twitching as he backed away. Strinti turned his back on the little dragon and went back to sleep. When accidentally touched one of Kaeligar's eight legs, the horse stomped hard, missing the dragon by inches.

Tags: