Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An innoncent stranger{closed}

Started by Anonymous, March 26, 2006, 08:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Storm was doing her rounds patroling Cerenis. Like most successfull fishing towns, it was quite large and full of many people. By and large, most of the people where simple hard working folk who minded thier own business. On the other hand, there where those cold hearted enough to prey on others. Between those folk and the sometimes violent arguements any hardworking people could get into, Storm spent more of time protecting the people of the town against themselves then outside hunting down monsters and wild animials.

As storm stalked the rooftops in the darkening night she heard a noise from behind, including the scream of a girl. She ran off in the direction of teh scream, jumping any roof tops she encountered. After a short time she looked down at a disturbing scene. The scene in question involved three men roughhandling a young looking elf women. Even as Storm watched one of them punched her in the stomach while the others held her. Seeing the women crumble, Storm moved into action. "Stop right now!" she demanded as she aimed her bow at them. They just looked at her and shouted something unintellagable. Even still they did not leave.

Storm narrowed her eyes and pulled out an arrow with a simple carved point. She took carefull aim and fired. The shaft planted itself into one of the assalants butt checks. That managed to scare them into running. Storm smiled grimly before desending from the roof to check on the girl. She appreared as if she hadn't eaten in a while so Storm, being a kind harted person, siad "You look like you need a meal. Why don't you join me?"

Anonymous

Dammit...  She slipped up.  The men chasing her finally trapped her and got their dirty hands all over her. She struggled and was overpowered. Fuck...!  She kicked and flailed until one of them twisted her right arm. A crack was heard and she let out a yelp and then was kicked around some more.  Tears from the pain came down her cheeks, and they only laughed in amusement and slapped her.  She gave up resisting, tired and hurt.  She held back her whimpers, but the men wanted to hear them.  After not getting any more sound from twisting her hurt wrist, they got angry and one man punched her in the stomach and she collapsed to her knees, out of breath.  

Somebody yelled out and the men that held her dropped her and she sat, holding one arm to her chest, and the other propping her up.  They stepped away in surprise and she looked up to see why.  Somebody was on the roof.  Before she knew it, one man screamed and they all hurried off.  Who the hell would save her?? Either way, she was lucky...well, except for her wrist...  Fuck...  They took their money as well as her own...  

A woman landed beside her and her dazed face looked up at the woman.  She wasn’t half bad looking.  Her hand trembled and she just sat there as the woman began to speak.  She almost laughed.  A meal?  Join her for a meal?! Sure she could use a meal...that’s why she needed more money...  She could use a little more than a meal right about now...  She sighed shakily and smiled with a bit of a tired laugh. "Heh..." she closed her eyes and relaxed.  "You save me...and now invite me to dinner...?" She was slightly amused.  She didn’t even bother to stand up yet.  She was still dizzy.  "Suure... Why not..." she laughed slightly again.  "Jus gimme a minute here...  I jus need ta let my arm heal in about six months..." She laughed once more, as if she were trying to push away the pain.

"So...w-who are you...?"

Anonymous

Storm started when she mentioned her arm. It was ovbious the young women was in pain, but she thought it was just left over from the beating. "Hold your arm still." Storm ordered in a gentle voice as she removed both her cloak and over shirt for a moment. There was a sound of cloth riping then Storm replaced her shirt. She wrapped the girl's injured arm in a soft splint then rigged a sling out of her cloak. "It's a bit crude, but it'll do for now. By the way, my name is Storm." she told the stranger as she went through her mental list of possisions. "I have some healing potions at my home if you wish ot come with me. I can cook you a meal while we are there." she offered the girl as she unstrung her bow and stuck it into the special holder on her back quiver.

Anonymous

"Wha??" she asked when the woman told her to hold her arm still.  She watched with mild interest as the woman took off her over shirt and cloak.  When all was done, she had a splint and a sling...  She looked at the gaudy thing and quirked a brow.  "Th-thanks...?" she replied questioningly.  Her eyes were back up at the woman who introduced herself as Storm and she smiled a little.  "Taylor..." she sighed, using Storm to pull herself up without even asking.  "Sorry... No can do... I don’t 'do' magic..." She replied to the offer for a healing potion.  "It'll heal on its own... after I make sure the bone is set right..." she didn’t want to admit that she was afraid of magic and potions.  "And fer doing this without my permission..." she gestured to her broken wrist's splint. "...i will accept your forgiveness and accept the meal." She smiled a little more, still in pain slightly.  

This redhead Elf had short curly hair and soothing green eyes.  She stood at about five foot five inches and had a fit figure.  Her skin wasn’t pale or tan, but it was smooth and soft.  Currently, she wore a lengthy loin that could pass as a slit dress and a top fitted to cover her whole left chest and arm that was skintight.  A pair of laced sandals covered her feet and came up to below her calves. A thick choker was around her neck, hiding the mark of shame tattooed on the right side, and under her top was the tattooed mark of the slave on the upper left corner of her chest.  She hid them both.  She had never been released from her slavery, and the mark of shame made people treat you badly.

Anonymous

"Sure thing. However since you refuse magic, it might be better to go back to my home anyway. The splint I put on you is crude and needs ot be fixed. I have better materials back home." Storm offered her after she helped her to her feet. It was odd that the stranger refused magicial treatment, but it wasn't unheard of. Even excluding the people of Connlaoth, there were still a fair amount of magicphobic people out there.  "Like I said I won't force you. Either way, lets get out of this alley before you suffer a repeat of what just happened." Storm told her, being carefull not to ask straight out where they were attacking her. She walked away from Taylor, allowing her new conpanian to take a good look at her.

Storm was an eyefull indeed. First thing most people noticed was her flowing blond hair that fell past her shoulders. She was tall for the region at five foot and eight inches, but there was nothing akward about her. She had a heavly muscled, but still quite feminine figure.  Her swinging walk, combined with the tight brown breeches she wore worked together to show off her well developed legs and wide hips. The green shirt that she wore was missing the bottom half and exposed her tight abs to full view, and clung to her
round full breasts. Combined with the lovely tanned skin born of many days in the outdoors, she was the subject of many dreams. The cloak now serving double duty as a sling was a mottled color that stood out in developed areas, but blended into the woods. This and the increadably soft doeskin boots she wore, with which her steps could not be heard, allowed her to move without fearing detection in the wild.

Anonymous

(OOC: XD The Mark of Slave is in the LEFT corner of her chest, not the right.  I edited the post. ^^; The Mark of Slave is hidden under her fitted top and the Mark of Shame is under the choker. ^^)

"Fine by me." Taylor replied.  She didn’t want to be in this alley anymore.  Her eyes watched Storm as she led the way.  She stood there for a moment, eyes wandering over the woman.  She was certainly kind...  If she were a male, Taylor would have held an extreme suspicion.  But Seeing as how Storm was 'indeed' female, Taylor's trust was far easier to gain.  She shrugged after her thoughts and gently started off after Storm.  She caught up about where they alley ended and she walked by her side, swaying just slightly.  Her balance was a little off right now because of those bastards.  She hated men...  They were all the same, well mostly anyway.  On an extremely rare occasion, Taylor could forgive a certain kind of man.  

"So..." She paused.  "Why all this kindness for a stranger...?" she asked softly, her expression curious and slightly sad.  She definitely hadn’t planned on this...  She had no idea someone would actually rescue her like that.  She was a bit baffled.

Anonymous

Storm noticed Taylor swaying abit and reached out a arm to support her. She couldn't but help notice that the elf was attractive, but forced herself to concertrate on what she was doing. She heard the question and responded simply. "I'm a ranger." she said as if that should be enough. When she saw it wasn't she added "It's my duty to protect those who live in, and travel tru, this area. Weither the monsters in question have four legs or two, I hunt them to protect innocents like yourself." Storm explained herself as she walked through the town and exited the outskirts.

Anonymous

Taylor was too tired to resist and let herself accept the stability from Storm.  She waited patiently for a response and then finally got one.  A ranger??  What the heck kind of answer was that??  Taylor just looked at Storm like 'Is that all??' and continued to wait for a REAL answer to her question.  Finally another answer was given and Taylor just blinked.  Okay...  That was a...noble answer...  She had to wonder though.  There must be more to Storm than met the eye.  She was just a tad curious.  Taylor couldn’t help but laugh inside her mind.  Storm must have not seen why she was attacked by those dogs of men.  Oh well.  She didn’t care.  

Taylor noticed thet were getting closer to the edge of the village and soon exiting.  "Just where IS your home, by the way?" she asked curiously, wondering just where Storm was taking her.  She was still slightly suspicious, but trusting nonetheless.  Storm didn’t seem like the type to do anything WEIRD to her.

Anonymous

Storm gave a slightly wicked grin at the question. "About three or four miles away." What can I say, Storm loved her privacy. As they walked, the sky opened up and it started to pour rain. Storm loved this type of weather, it made her feel free. "If you can manage a run, we should get there in about 15 minutes." Storm suggested to her.

Anonymous

Three or four miles...?  Great...  She quirked a brow at that wicked smile, wondering why.  Then Taylor began to feel rained on.  Her ears tipped back and she frowned slightly before lowering her head with a sigh of despair.  It was raining...  Great...  As if her day could get any worse.  Not that she hated rain, no, she enjoyed it, it was just the timing and her mood was against it currently.  Taylor then glared at Storm.  Run?  She was joking, right?  Taylor shook her head.  "I'm in no mood to run..." she said simply.  Her voice was exhausted and she was a little edgy still.  She was telling the truth.  She COULD manage a run, but her moods controlled her.  And right now, it told her she had no reason to.  "We'll get there when we get there..." she continued to walk, her hair and clothes absorbing all the water.  She completely soaked soon, and neglected to think about having to change clothes.  She would have to, and she would have to be careful of her marks. The rain dripped from her unruly hair, and she was soon agitated by it.  Taylor wiped her face occasionally, but didn’t complain. She DEFINATELY wasn’t in the mood to be wet...

Anonymous

Storm shrugged and led the way. They entered the woods and started moving tru some very rough territory indeed. Her modest home was quite out of the way, and when they got close even Storm was starting to breath hard. It ranned alot around here, so Storm was ready with some dry clothes at the ready. Now just to get there. They climbed up a rather step hill to a small cabin tucked away near a cliff. The cabin was simple and unpainted. the only thing that stood out about it was that it had a tiled roof. "Here we are." she anounced to Taylor.

Storm opened the door to reveal a tiny room. It consisted of a tiny bed, a small table, two chairs, and a small wardrobe with only one door. All the furniture was simple, but very well made. Storm headed straight to the table and pulled out some dressings and a pair of sticks. "Lets splint the wrist first, then we'll take care fo getting you dry. Hold out your arm." She told her guest as she drew her long bladed dagger.

Anonymous

Finally! Taylor sighed with relief after Storm announced they were there.  "Could you live in a place any harder to get to...?" she remarked, following her up to the door.  She was lewd inside and took a look around the tiny home.  It was rather cozy.  She closed the door behind her and stood there, dripping wet.  She didn’t want to sit on any of the furniture like this.  The cloak and the ripped shirt were getting uncomfortable as well.  She stepped further in, looking around still when Storm spoke.  She gazed over art Storm and nodded in agreement. "Right..." her eyes then drifted down to the dagger, where she stared.  She peeled off the heavy. Wet cloak gently and dropped it on the ground and held out her arm.  It shook with pain.

Anonymous

"Actually there was a place I liked on top of a moutain. You had to either climb or fly up half a mile ot get to it." Storm said with a easy grin at her tone. "Hold still." SHe cautianed as she cut the bindings with her dagger. She then gently took her shattered wrist and with care set the broken bones. Storm was a ranger not a doctor, but even she knew simple field medicine. After that Storm splinted and wrapped taylor's hand expertly before bending down to pick up the wet cloak and hang it up. She peeled off her wet clothes  and tossed them into a barrel for the purpose then walked the three paces required to cross the tight cabin and opened her cabinet.

"Take off your clothes. I'm sure there is something in here that can fit you." Storm commanded Taylor as she looked thru her clothes. She payed no regard to her own unclothed state, and wouldn't have even if her guest was a male. Truth be told, Storm was a bit of a tease and had more then one reason for wanting Taylor to strip.

Anonymous

Taylor rolled her eyes.  A mountain?  This woman sure was creative.  But who was she to complain?  If Storm liked living there, she had no right to tell her otherwise. Her arm was as still as she could hold it for Storm while she cut away the remains of the shirt.  "Very funny..." she commented cynically to Storm, unable to restrain her arm's shivering.  Distracting herself, she didn’t get a chance to brace when Storm began to set the bone.  She Yipped, covering her mouth and jerked her arm.  Ow...  She tensed up for the moment until the pain died back down and she exhaled trembly.  "Next time, warn me..." she whimpered softly as Storm began wrapping the new splint on her wrist.  Storm finished and then picked up the cloak and walked past Taylor.  Taylor rubbed her wrist and sighed.  After a moment, she turned around to fins storm...naked...  She blinked and then let it go.  "Uh...okay..." she shrugged it off.  So Storm wasn’t very modest.  Taylor didn’t mind in the least.  Taylor WAS shocked when Storm came right out and ordered her to remove her clothing.  She blinked again, looking at Storm.  "E-excuse me...???" she managed to squeak after her moment of befuddlement.  The thought just hit her and she reached up to cup the right side of her wet choker.  Shit...  The choker was leather... She HAD to take it off...  Well, this sucked...  Oh!  She'd just have to ask to change in private! Good!  Play modest!

Anonymous

"And have you tense up on me? It would just make it more painful for you." Storm replied to her companians wimper of pain. She went about her business untill she heard the strangled sounding reply to her order for Taylor to take off her clothes. "Strip." Storm ordered bluntly."One, your soaking wet and two you, are took a very nasty looking punch to your ribs. I have to make sure there is no serious damage and that is alot easier without clothes in the way." While that was ture as it went, Storm also had a more personel reason for Taylor to strip."What you have to worry about? It's not like you have anything I haven't seen before." Storm teased as she waved her hand over her own womenly figure.