Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Happy to be here!

Started by Lowen Thorn, March 14, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowen Thorn

Hello all,

Happy to have found this forum. I haven't done any role playing like this in over 12-13 years, but I've been missing the excitement and creativity of being apart of a group like this, and decided to give it another try. When I was much younger, I actually created a role playing forum/world via proboards, and it was somewhat popular for what it was at the time, but we were all very young and there was no structure at all haha - great times though. Miss those guys.

A bit about myself: I'm a UI Software Designer career-wise, and I design websites on the side for extra revenue. I love rpg games, particularly JRPGs, and my favorite game of all time is Final Fantasy 9. Other than that, I enjoy hiking, kayaking, binge watching a good TV show, and falling down the rabbit hole while browsing random trivia on the internet.

Nice to meet you all!

DragonSong

Hey there, and welcome! ^.^

So excited you've decided to give SotE a try- it's really a great community, and if you ever find yourself with questions don't hesitate to reach out, people are super friendly and helpful :)

Hope you enjoy your time here, I can't wait to see what you write!