Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Brand New! Never Done Online RP Before.

Started by AppleSnooop, March 14, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AppleSnooop

Hello! I found this site by looking up medieval rping sites. I was intrigued by its depth. I have some intresting character ideas and I can't wait to start :). If someone can point me in the right direction for what I should do next, that would be awesome! I have a question though. Do you guys use a chat box to rp or communicate through forum posts? See you all around!

DragonSong

Hey there, and welcome! ^.^

So excited you've decided to give SotE a try- it's really a great community, everyone's incredibly friendly and helpful. I'd say the "right direction" from here is to throw up some "Wants and Limits", then get to making your first character!

For RPs we mostly just use the forum: you start up a thread in the desired location and just get to writing :)

Hope you enjoy your time here, I can't wait to see what you write!

Celegwen

Just going to piggyback off of DragonSong!

Welcome to our little corner of the world. "Wants and Limits" are definitely a good place to start. Saw your first character in Hyoite, and she looks good, so no worries there.

We do RP mostly through the forum, but you can also make/log into the discord. The invite is towards the top of the page. Just click on the "Discord chat server" link above and you'll be taken to the board. We don't really do in-character roleplaying there (thought some people might if you ask them), but it's a nice and easy place to make yourself known.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out! Promise we won't bite ;)

Looking forward to seeing you out there!

Tags: