Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

AppleSnooops Wants and Limits

Started by AppleSnooop, March 15, 2018, 04:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AppleSnooop

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I like to play any plot really. The only plots that I probably will opt out of is one mainly based around shifters. I also think the same for relationships.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
None! (except shifters as mentioned above) :)

What are your favorite character types to play?
I like to play any assassin, wizard/witch/mage/whatever, elf, or dwarf. I like to be more of a kill everything by myself than kill everything with people kinda guy. PLEASE do not think I don't want to rp or anything though. I am always open :)
Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
I'm a mix.

How do you feel about group threads?
I LOVE them and think they are fun way to relax.
How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
I am on for portions of the day where I am not at school. If I am rping I probably won't go without notice!

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Any amount of time as long as its not over a week or two.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
I find it OK, I am used to rping in Minecraft and other game text boxes so I am used to it.

How do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.)
I love it :)

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Anything really. I'll probably do it long and short because of dramtic effects and stuff like that.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
Anything really!
Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
Nothing really!

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
I think its a little bit of a poop move if someone does that without your permission. I don't really like aggressive RP as much but still enjoy it! Please ask me permission before you do something like that though or I might not want to RP.
What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or ? Age differences? Etc.)
I am into RP that contains very light sexual activity. I don't like sex roleplay and tend to be quiet in those. If someone is trying to start a relationship I wouldn't mind pregnancies or sexual abuse as long as it is not graphic or naughty. As far a age difference and different "kinks" I dont really have my mind made up for that.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
See above for sex. Strong violence is fine and I feel comfortable doing those. I don't like drugs IRL and I won't be incorporating those into my characters.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
I'm OK with it.

What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.)
Im also fine with this as long as it is not OP.

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)
IF ANYONE DOES THIS TO ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION I WILL NOT RP AGAIN!

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
Nothing really. I like to make my mind up as I go so this might not be to accurate. Please hit me up if you want to RP :)

Tags: