Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Cold Water [SDB]

Started by Lowen Thorn, June 11, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowen Thorn

Thank the Gods above!

Lowen looked frantically over his shoulder again at Melissa, the woman who seemed hell bent on ruining his life, and then back to elven woman. "O-Okay," he said quickly, grabbing her hand pulling himself onto the gryphon. "Thanks. Anywhere but here."

Celegwen

"Gladly!" Goldie said, helping him to steady himself on Blex's tall back. "Get moving," she said to Melissa over the web attachment they shared. "We'll fly slowly."

Melissa leapt onto her horse and instantly spurred him in the direction of her house. Though Wasp and Moth weren't exactly what anyone would even call friendly towards each other, they respected the work and wouldn't stop the other from doing their jobs, unless directed to do so by Teryn.

"So, what happened?" Goldie asked, feigning interest in the man she had just 'rescued' from the evil, black-clad assassin. "You seem pretty shaken up."

Lowen Thorn

What did happen?

"I-I'm not really sure," Lowen responded, keeping a firm on the woman's waist to keep himself balanced. "W-We were just sitting there talking.. she put something in my drink." He stopped, shuddering at the thought. "I can't describe it. I felt like I was going to die."

He tried to catch his breath a bit more as he looked on the back of his rescuer's neck. "Who are you?" he asked suddenly. "Where are you going to take me?"