Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Are you lost? (Catnip!)

Started by Eckhart_Von_Musel, September 30, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eckhart_Von_Musel

"And you're sure we're going the right way?"

"Of couse I'm sure! Have I ever steered you wrong?"

"...Yes."

Ignatius Pratt walked the streets of Hylop, Carolina the goldfinch perched on his head. The two had to pass through Ravensway on their way back to Zantaric, and had stopped in the town in order to get food. It had only taken a few minutes for them to get hopelessly lost.

"Really, I think we've passed this building, like, twice..."

"Oh, relax, relax. Look, we're-"

*CRASH*

A loud noise from a back alley caused Ignatius to jump. Carolina flew off his head, circling the boy before soaring into the alleyway. "That noise sounded fun! Let's go see what made it!"

The boy ran after her, crying out in protest. "Come on! You'll just get us more lost!"

roleplayingCatnip

Upon arrival at the scene, birb and not-birb would find Winter sitting on ground, cursing quietly and examining a small cut on his arm, which luckily seems to be his only injury not including his pride. Judging by the frost on either side of the alleyway walls, the boy was trying to majik his way to the top of one of the buildings, for some gosh-forsaken reason. The crash would be his fall when he failed, bringing a jagged piece of metal, and him, onto a nice, soft... trash pile.